你变得令人讨厌 孩子
You grow tiresome, my child.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我等待了许多年 等你弟弟回来
I have waited years for your brother to return.
我终究可以收回所有一切被夺走的了
Now the day has come when all that was taken from me is about to be restored.
只有我们三个人一起 我的统治才完整
My triumvirate is only complete when all three of us are together.
什么?
What?
难道我们都要遵守你邪恶的命令并排坐着?
Are we all to sit side-by-side doing your evil bidding?
够了
Enough.
或者呢?
Or what?
你也会杀了我吗?
Will you have me killed, too?
那会对你的计划有什么影响啊?
What will that do to your plans?
你要不要先把刀收起来?
Do you want to just take that down for a moment?
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
我们要不惜一切代价 杀了红魔女王
You and I must kill the red queen, whatever the cost.
你知不知道国王被关在哪?
Do you know where the king's being held?
我带你去
I'll take you there.
你杀了他 我要 我要杀了你
I will... I will kill you for what you did to him!
你杀了他 我要杀了你
I will kill you for what you did to him!
冷静
Calm yourself!
冷静 冷静
Calm yourself. Calm yourself.
冷静
Calm yourself.
听我说
Not at her. Listen to me.
她和我们一起的 行吗?
She's with us now, okay?
你还活着 你还活着
You're alive. You're alive.
我们该走了
We have to go.
快点
We have to hurry.
要快点
We have to hurry.
放了他
Release him!
他是一个伟人
He was a great man.
我的耐心耗尽了
My wait is over.
是时候了
The time has come.
做好准备
Make ready.
不要怕她
Show her no fear.
也不要同情她
And show her no mercy.
你竟敢打扰仪式
How dare you interrupt the ceremony.
不过没关系
But no matter.
最终 我的力量要完成了
At last, my power will be complete.
我们带来的不是力量 母亲
It is not power we bring, mother.
是死亡
It is death.
孩子们
Children.
你们没有感受到三头统治的力量吗
Do you not feel the energy of the triumvirate?
我们一起 更加强大
We are together, stronger.
我们一起统治这个世界
We will rule the world as one.
到此为止
It ends here.
现在
Now.
光在我们的脉搏里奔涌
The light races through our veins.
我们是来杀你的
We are here to kill you.
我来
My will.
尤瑟法
Jozefa!
不要怀疑我们的信念 妈妈
Do not doubt our conviction, mother.
你不是我们的对手
You are no match for us.
你的力量远远不够强大
Your power is no match for mine.
我也许教了你很多东西 但不是所有的
I have taught you too much, perhaps, but not everything.
尤瑟法
Jozefa!
詹森
Jason!
你对他做了什么?
What have you done to him?
啊
Aaaaaah!
啊
Aaaaah!
詹森
Jason!
詹森 记住你是谁
Jason! Remember who you are!
她不是我们一伙的
She's not with us.
我是你的国王
I am your king!
你和我一起吗?
Are you with me?
是的 主人
I'm with you, my lord.
母亲
Mother.
我不能 我也不会 允许你毁了我的国家
I cannot, and I will not, allow you to destroy my kingdom.
你是我的儿子
You're my son.
马拉奇 我们一定要做
Malachy, we must do it.
女巫之首不死不灭
"Death will come to the one who rules the fiery coven only"
除非她曾经付出的爱在优雅与献祭中
if the essence that she once shared in love returns to her in
被如数偿还
"full with grace and sacrifice."
既非吾母 亦非吾父
Not of my mother, nor my father.
吾乃光之后裔
I am borne of light.
我受信仰所护
My faith, it surrounds me.
战无不胜
It protects me from your might.
地 水 火 天空 皆为我所用
The earth, water, the fire, and sky... in our elemental combat,
去死吧
you shall die.
啊
Aaah!
我们战胜了邪恶
We are victorious against the army of evil.
但我们的胜利付出了惨重的代价
But our victory has come at a great price.
今天我们要表彰一位战士 兄弟及好友
Today we honor a warrior, a brother, and a dear friend.
一位忠于国家 忠于我的父亲和我的朋友
A friend whose loyalty to the kingdom, to my father, and to me
愿将来的人♥民♥和国王永久地记住他
will keep his memory strong for people and king to come.
今日我们享受自♥由♥
Today we enjoy our freedom.
我们充满希望地活着
We live with hope.
我们必须让他的牺牲时刻提醒我们
We must let his sacrifice remind us always
团结就是力量
that together we are strong.
团结 我们是龙之城的子民
Together... We are Dragonoff.