我还是不信任这个江湖术士
I still don't believe this charlatan.
你亲眼所见
You saw it with your own eyes.
我也看到了 埃里克
The same as I did, Erik.
一定另有合理解释
There has to be some plausible explanation.
什么解释?
And what might that be?
听着 我们的首要任务是保卫王国
Look, our only priority right now is to defend the kingdom.
必须做好一切准备
We must prepare for anything, plausible or otherwise.
虽然我不信 但如果威胁真的来自女巫
If this threat is real, and I still don't believe it is, how
仅凭刀剑弓弩 以及这些粉末
are we to battle a coven of witches with swords, bows,
我们就能打败她们?
arrows, and potions?
随你怎么说 我的魔粉确实奏效了
Mock my potions if you will, but my powder did exactly as it was meant to.
它能穿透虚假外表
It saw beneath the benign exterior to reveal the evil
让隐藏的恶魔现形
presence within.
陛下 她们化身无辜平民 潜伏在我们周围
That's how they've infiltrated your kingdom, sire... in the guise of innocence.
好吧 海因里希 告诉我们
Well, enlighten us, Heinrich.
女巫如此强大 我们怎样才能打败她们?
If they're so powerful, how do you propose we defeat them?
我从书中获知了一些秘密
Well, my book has shown me some secrets.
别先泄气
Don't despair.
我们不能坐以待毙
We cannot simply just stand here and wait for the witches to attack.
他说的对
He's right.
今日所见 可知她们魔力强大
If what we saw today was any indication, they have great power.
我们应该立即出击 让敌人措手不及
We should ride at once and take this enemy by surprise.
这是我们战胜的唯一希望
It is our only hope of defeating them.
我在这里看到过女巫 还有这里 这里
I've seen witches here, here, and here.
我确定 书中指明了女巫的老巢
Now, my book, I'm sure, shows the location of their fortress.
只是我现在还看不懂
So far, the translation of that part has eluded me, but there is
但书中提到了这个村庄
this representation of a village.
就在王国的边境上
I believe we'll find it here, at the very edge of our land.
离我们有两天的路程
That's two days' ride from here.
那里受灾最严重
That's where we saw the worst of the devastation.
好的
Very well.
我们立刻出发 一旦 发现了女巫
We will leave immediately and send word back when... if... we
会给你回信
find witches.
我也去
I am coming with you.
你的国家需要你
Your kingdom needs its leader.
别去那儿冒险
Stay here where you're safe.
国王应该保护他的国家
The kingdom will be defended by its king.
到处都受灾
Mile after mile of devastation.
不缺水 可庄稼还是活不成
We have water, yet the crops fail.
女巫们从植物中吸取能量 补充黑暗魔力
The witches leech the plant's energy to fuel their dark magic,
就像吸血蝙蝠从大地中吸取活力一样
like a vampire bat sucking life from the land.
那是什么?
What's that?
啊!
Aaahh!
这里不是应该有守卫巡逻吗?
Should there not be guardsmen patrolling this area?
是的 应该有守卫
Indeed there should be.
擅离职守 真该处死他们
By the gods, they'll pay with their lives for leaving their posts.
别激动 兄弟
Calm yourself, brother.
肯定有原因的
I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason.
但愿吧
Let's hope so.
否则有他们罪受
For their sake.
去吧
Go now.
把女巫猎手的那本书取来
Get the witch hunter's book.
一定要拿到书 杀了他也无妨
Pry it from his dead fingers if you must.
拿不到书 就别回来
Do not return without it.
啊!
Aaaahhh!
还没看到守卫
Still no sign of them.
真安静
It's quiet here.
太安静了
Yes, too quiet.
哦
Whoa.
让开!
Make way!
天啊!
By the gods!
我喜欢这妞
I like this wench.
真带劲
She's spirited.
你们从哪儿来?
Where are you and your friends from?
卡斯
Casi.
你也许听说过
Perhaps you've heard of it.
这里偷东西更容易
We find the picking is easier here.
我现在就该处死你们
I should kill you right now.
你身手不错
You fight well, madam.
不过我们人数占优
But you're clearly outmatched.
三思而行
I would suggest you reconsider.
她是这群杀手和窃贼的头领
Leader of murderers and thieves
他们杀了两个我们的人
who've killed two of our men.
你说的对
You were right.
但他们那里也受灾了
The blight has affected them, too.
他们战斗力很强
They fight well.
也许可以加入我们
They would join us for a good cause.
何况 我们也需要优秀的部下
Besides, we could use a few good men.
我是你们的国王 马拉奇
I am Malachy, your king.
我建议你们
I offer you this choice.
和我们联手
Join us.
共同对抗女巫
We fight witches.
女巫试图毁灭王国 消灭我们所有人
They intend to destroy the kingdom and every one of us.
加入我们 否则就做我们的刀下魂
Or die here on this day.
女巫?
Witches?
一派胡言
What nonsense is this?
当我是傻瓜
You take me for a fool.
我们亲眼目睹了她们的强大♥法♥力
We've seen their terrible power with our own eyes.
我们别再打了
This fighting must end.
不要相互为敌
We are not enemies.
女巫的威胁是真的
The threat is real.
我们联手吧 荣耀而战
Join us and you will live or die with honor.
否则 你们至死也是懦夫
If you do not, I promise you only a coward's end.
你自己选
Make your choice.
我们愿意加入
We will join your quest.
能够为国王效力 是我的荣幸
I'm honored by the opportunity to serve my king.
嘿! 你们怎么千里迢迢从城♥堡♥赶来了?
Ho! What brings you so far from the castle?
本以为会早点遇到你们
We expected to see you earlier in our travels.
你们擅离职守
But you were not at your post.
我们发现两个可疑女人
Two strange women approached us.
她们攻击我们 试图杀死我们
They attacked us, tried to draw the very breath from our bodies.
我们一路追击 偏离了大路
They dragged us from the road.
我们杀了她们
We had to kill them.
女巫
Witches.
她们乘红雾飞翔
They flew through the air on a cloud of red mist.
她们一死 我们没法审问了
So they are dead, which means we cannot question them.
不管怎样 你们还是擅离职守了
Yet you are still not at your appointed post.
她们临死前求饶说
While they pleaded for theirlives, they begged us to take
如果我们放她们回其村庄 她们的同伴
them back to their village where others of their kind would pay
会给我们大笔酬金
for their release.
那里不远 翻过山 半天就到了
It's not far... just across the mountain, about half a days' ride.
我们可以带路
We can take you there.
你们还是有点用的
Finally, you may be of some use to us.
今晚就在此露宿
We camp here tonight.
必须制定一个行动计划
We must make a good plan of action.
想要赢得胜利
Learn as much as we can of this ... this witchcraft... if we
就必须尽可能了解女巫
wish to have any hope of bringing an end to this.
书中说 女巫的组织类似蜂群
The book speaks of the hive-like interconnection of their souls.
所以 首先要制♥服♥"蜂后" 剩下就好办了
So it stands to reason, we take down their queen, the rest will follow.
我们必须迅速的主动出击
Then we must strike at her first and swiftly.
这是什么?
What's this?
你这么文弱 武器倒很彪悍
A fierce weapon for such a timid man.
这弓弩是我设计的
I designed that crossbow with a mechanism which rapidly
补箭迅速
reloads the arrows.
此箭带火
It's fitted with a flame.
箭头涂有动物油脂
The arrow tips are coated in animal fat which ignite when
发射时 火会点燃
they're ejected.
女巫们最怕火
Fire is one of the witch's greatest weaknesses.
记住了
This is good to know.
那又是什么
And what is in that?