这本名叫贝尔斯· 菲尼菲科斯的书
And this... this is the Belles Finificus,
里面有关于女巫的记载
my book of witches.
我在一个被毁的村子里找到的
I found it in the ruins of a village.
几百人 男女老少都被杀了
Hundreds of people... men, women, children... killed.
不堪回首
Terrible.
我解读这本书已初见成效
I've been trying to translate it with some little success.
这些是我吃饭的营生
These are the tools of my trade.
你是做什么的 先生?
And what trade might that be, sir?
我是猎巫人
I am a witch hunter.
我追寻黑暗势力的蛛丝马迹 将它们一一记录
I collect the signs of the dark forces and record what I learn in my book.
我在龙之城找到了许多关于女巫的线索
There is much evidence of the witches I seek here in Dragonoff.
你手里拿的那块
And that fragment you hold in your hand
是暗黑界魔力最强的幻形杖之一
is one of the most powerful conveyors of the dark forces that I have found.
是女巫最贵重的法器
A witch's most-valued weapon.
有了它 他们能变出蓝色火焰
With it, they can conjure the blue fire of lightning
闪电 随风旅行
, can convey themselves as if on a gust of wind,
幸好我的包裹里鲜有对纯洁灵魂奏效的法术
and, fortunately,few of the items in my possession are of use to anyone who has not invited the dark forces into his soul.
多方便啊
How convenient.
所以我的理解是 你来这儿叫我们提防女巫
So I understand correctly, you are here to warn us of witches.
你要我相信你吗?
And you wish for me to believe you?
可你没有证据
Without proof, sir, I cannot.
您父皇也试图让我保持缄默
Your father tried to silence me, too.
他的一意孤行害死了他
His refusal to heed me killed him...
自作孽 不可活
As surely as if it had been by his own hand.
你怎敢如此犯上?
How dare you speak such treason!
他隐瞒了一些事实
He was hiding something.
您想想看 他为什么将您放逐出去
Why else would he keep you ignorant of the state of the kingdom for so many years...
使您从小远离王都
sending you off as a child, keeping you away.
你还真是无知者无畏
You are either a very brave man or a very foolish one.
粮食歉收 内中肯定有合乎逻辑的原因
There must be some...Logical explanation for this blight.
这场灾害中存在着一些异象
Some strange manifestation of the plague. Something.
我难以相信国难居然是由女巫和咒语引起的
I find it incredibly hard to believe that all of our troubles of the kingdom are because of witches and spells.
并非干旱
There is no drought.
亦非疾病
No disease.
如今大♥片♥田野已被烤焦了
Yet field after field is burned brown.
那是女巫在作祟
That is because the witches are devastating the crops.
我能助您重建帝国
I can help you restore your kingdom.
我父亲 他尝试过却失败了
My father... he tried, and he failed.
你在暗示你比他行?
Are you implying that you could succeed where he could not?
这场较量我需要您的支持
I need your assistance in battling the dark forces.
我需要您和我一起 对抗女巫和她们的王
I want you to go after the witches and their queen with me.
我可以把看家本领都教给你 可我没法单干
I can teach you what I know, but I cannot do it alone.
你为何不集结百姓的力量?
And why did you not enlist the help of the villagers?
他们不信任我
They won't believe me.
荒谬
This is absurd.
世上根本没有女巫 都是你的瞎编乱造
There are no such thing as witches, merely an invention.
哄小孩的把戏
Fairy tales told to naughty children.
不存在什么黑暗势力向我们宣战
There are no dark forces coming to claim us.
你们父子一个样
You are much like your father.
别重蹈他的覆辙了
Don't make the same mistakes he made.
我就证明给你看看
Let me prove it to you.
今天 请您派侍卫把臣民们调集到小镇广场去
This day, have your pages call your people to assemble in the town square.
真可笑 我想他们不会去的
As entertaining as that promises to be, I think not.
呃 再不行他也可以表演让兔子起死回生
Well, if nothing else, he could bring the rabbits back to life.
我们给他个机会吧
Let's give him a chance.
谢天谢地
Very well.
就给你个机会
You will have your chance.
我们会监视你的一举一动
My brother and I are watching you.
你最好小心点 疯子
You'll be mindful of that, lunatic.
龙之城的子民们 我知道导致旱灾的祸因
People of Dragonoff, I know what causes the ills that have befallen the kingdom.
是肆意流窜在我们之间的女巫
It is witches who move freely among us.
这本书告诉我如何对付并铲除她们
This book has shown me how to root them out and eradicate them.
你们必须听我一言
You must listen to me.
末日临近
The end of days is near.
我亲眼所见
I have seen it with my own eyes.
女巫们毁灭庄稼
It is witches that ruin the crops and witches that threaten
危害生灵
the village.
她们现在就在我们中间
They are among us even now.
想要阻止饥荒 唯一的方法就是
There is only one way to end the starvation.
烧死女巫 烧死每一个女巫
We must burn the witches ... each and every one.
她们是邪恶 - 我觉得是
Theirs is an evil... I believe the lack of food
饥饿使你产生了幻觉
makes your mind play tricks on you.
我们会给你食物和水
We will feed you and give you water.
你可以离开了
And you may continue on your journey.
监督他走
Make it happen.
一餐食物不会改变现状
One meal for one man will not make a difference.
这不是我的幻觉
My mind is sound.
你们不可以忽视现实
You cannot ignore what you see around you.
相信我吧 否则整个王国及其子民
The kingdom and all its inhabitants will perish unless
都将灭亡
you heed my words.
你们现在还有疑惑 但我会证明
You do not believe now, but I will show you that mine are not
我不是因为饥饿而说胡话
simply the words of a starving madman.
这些暗淡的红色魔粉
This powder, now the color of oxblood, was once as bright as
曾经像你们的鲜血一样红
that which flows through your veins.
它来自于女巫 它会让邪恶现形
It is of the witches themselves, and will unmask the evil ones.
埃里克
Erik.
必须阻止他
You must stop this!
你!快住手!
You! Stop this now!
魔粉让邪恶现形
The powder has shown us our devil.
就是她!
It is she!
魔粉的指引 她是女巫
The dust says she's a witch.
必须烧死她
She must be burned.
住手!
Stop this!
你这些不是证据
What you've shown me is not proof.
不过是风中乱飘的倒霉粉末
It's nothing more than misfortune carried by the wind.
大伙们 她就是祸害
Citizens, I have found what ails your kingdom.
必须烧死这个女巫
You must burn this witch.
烧死她! - 住手!
Burn her! - Stop this!
他是个疯子!请你们相信我!
He's mad! I beg of you, believe me!
相信我!我是你们的国王!
Believe me! I am your king!
快停下!
You must stop this!
老国王和新国王都拒绝行动 你们自己动手吧
Do what your dead king would not and what your new king will not.
烧死她! 烧死她!
Burn her! Burn her!
让我们过去!
Let us pass through!
别阻挡你们的国王
Make way for your king.
住手!
Stop!
放开她!
Let her go!
放开她!
Let her go!
别挡国王的路!
Make way for your king!
求你们了!
I beg of you, no!
放开她
Let her be.
这是伸张正义
Justice is being done.
你为何还不相信我?
Why do you still doubt?
你!你!
You! You!
你才是祸害
This is your doing.
你杀死了一个无辜的女人
You've taken the life of an innocent woman.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
战斗才开始 她只是其中一个女巫
This is only the beginning. She is but one.
还有更多的女巫
There are countless others.
你是王国的唯一希望
You are your kingdom's only hope.
行动起来! - 希望?希望?
You must act! - Hope? Hope?
我甚至无法阻止人们烧死一位无辜的老太太
I cannot even stop my own people taking the life of a guiltless grandmother.
他们不在乎希望 也不会听我指挥
They care nothing of hope and nothing of me.
她来了
She's here.
长久等待 这一刻终于到了
At long last, it is time.
狂欢吧 生命苦短
Revel now, for time is short!
红魔女王降临
The red queen...Is coming.
是血!
It is blood!
血雨!
From the heavens!
天啊
My God.