哦
Oh.
这是最大的秘密
This is the greatest secret of all.
啊
Ahh.
美酒
Delicious.
继续说
Continue with your story.
那个惨遭屠灭的村庄?
The village where everyone was killed?
村子的长老临死之前
Before he breathed his last, the village elder was able to tell
告诉我如何杀死女巫和他们头领
me of a settlement of devil-women and their leader,
红魔女王
the red queen.
这一篇是关于她的
Here is a passage about her.
简略的介绍了她的来历 但是
It speaks little of who she is, but there is this.
埃里克
Erik.
她的确有女王之容貌
She certainly has the beauty of a queen.
是个美人
Beauty, perhaps.
但是根据我的解读 她似乎
But from what I've been able to translate, it seems she has no
无法感知爱
capacity to feel love ...
只有深沉的憎恨
only pure hatred.
他本身就是恶魔
It could be the devil himself.
她
Herself.
好吧 无论如何 先下手为强
Well, whatever it is, we need to kill it before it kills us.
女巫之首不死不灭
"Death will come to the one who rules the fiery coven only"
除非她曾经付出的爱在优雅与献祭中
if the essence she once shared in love returns to her in full
被如数偿还
"with grace and sacrifice."
谜语
A riddle.
但是注意 不完整的爱
"But take heed, for her power grows if she partakes but little
只会增强女王的力量
of it."
女王会很高兴的
The queen will be pleased.
你说把你变成一只欢快的蛤♥蟆♥怎么样
How would you like to be a toad in your precious forest,
巫师猎人
witch hunter?
啊
Aah!
女巫
Witches.
求求你 饶了我
Please, sire. Spare me.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他被附体了
He's been possessed.
他不再是你的下属
He's not the man you knew.
我不是恶魔
I'm no demon.
从现在开始 我们相信直觉而不是感情
From this moment on, we must trust our instincts before our minds.
做到万无一失
Leave nothing to chance.
动手吧
Kill him.
尤瑟法?
Jozefa?
是的 女王陛下
Yes, my queen?
有我们姐妹的新消息么?
Do you bring me news of our sisters?
她们应该已经取回猎人的书了
Surely they have retrieved the hunter's book by now.
如果她们拿到了
If they had,
那么她们现在应该已经在你面请了
then they would be here entrusting it to you, mother.
当然 亲爱的
Surely so, my dear.
除非她们死了
Unless they were dead.
也许新国王已经杀死她们了
Perhaps the new king has killed them.
要不然 他们就会龟缩在城♥堡♥里
Otherwise, they'd be safe within the walls of this castle, and
然后我就会是书的新主人
the book would be here with me now.
我叫你把书拿回来
I told you to retrieve the book.
你明白么?
Didn't you understand?
那本书必须被销毁
It must be destroyed.
是的 女王陛下
Yes, my queen.
新国王却在这简单的行动中
And the new king remain unharmed in the doing of this
毫发无损
simple deed.
我看到我们俩的相似之处
I see the resemblance.
真的
I do.
要不然我不会相信你是我的骨肉的
Without it, I might not believe you were my own blood.
我知道那些人对芭芭做了什么
I saw what those men did to Baba.
一群野蛮人
Barbarians.
你本不能帮助她的
You couldn't have helped her.
是么
Could you?
但是你有情报要告诉我 是么
But you have something for me, haven't you?
是的
Yes, m...
他朝这儿来呢 是么
He's coming, isn't he?
你确定?
You're certain?
对
Hmm.
你把我们的姐妹抛弃在荒野里 是么?
You abandoned our sisters in the field, didn't you?
永远不要抛弃他们 尤瑟法
You never abandon the coven, Jozefa.
永不
Never.
回我的话
Speak to me. Speak.
她们附上了士兵的尸体
They possessed the bodies of the soldiers.
她们无需我的帮助 所以我就回来
They did not need my assistance, so I came to be by your side as
向您复命了 母亲
you had commanded me, mother.
以后发生了什么我就无能为力了
What happened to them later was not within my control.
我全都看到了
I see all.
一切都逃不过我的法眼
There is nothing that remains hidden from me.
一切!
Nothing!
女巫们拧成一股绳
The coven fights as one.
外人休想动女巫一根汗毛
There is no one beyond our walls who ouldn't burn a witch given half a chance.
姐♥妹♥们♥互相帮助
No sister shall stand alone.
正因为此 我们才团结一致
From this, we do not stray.
我们永不孤单!
We do not stray!
是的 母亲 我们不是一个人在战斗
No, mother, we do not stray.
她们的宿主被杀死了
Their hosts have been killed,
她们也活不下去了
so their essence is lost to the coven.
随她去吧
So be it.
别管我了
Oh, leave me!
我自己去把书拿回来
I'll retrieve the book myself.
陛下!
Your highness!
克雷默 这是你玩的小把戏么?
Kramer, is this another of your tricks?
看他们的眼睛
Look at the eyes.
和女巫迷雾一样邪恶的红色
It's the same unholy red as the mist of the fiery coven.
他们被巫女控制了
They are bewitched.
克雷默!
Kramer!
凝固吧!
With this, be still!
快点 我们必须走
Hurry. We must flee.
效用不能支持多久
The effects might not last for long.
我听不到教堂的钟声
I hear no church bells.
钟楼在哪儿?
And where's the steeple?
这个村庄被诅咒了
This town is cursed.
我听说到这儿的商人一个个有来无回
I've heard stories of travelers who have come to trade and never return.
和图一模一样
The picture.
对
Yes.
他们已经收到指令
The men have their instructions.
他们准备好了
They are ready.
我们必须立刻找到红魔女王
We must find the red queen at once.
那本书 藏好了
The book... Keep it safe.
这本书是我们赖以胜利的法宝
The knowledge within it is our only chance at victory.
我们要和恶魔本体作战
We'll be fighting magic borne of the devil himself.
为人♥民♥而战
We must fight for the people.
为王国而战
For the kingdom.
也为了我父亲
And for the memory of my father.
和死在恶魔掌下的无辜生灵
And for those innocent ones who've died at the hands of these demons.
你说得对 疯子
For those, too, madman.
你好啊 绅士们
Greetings, gentlemen.
欢迎
Welcome.
你好
Greetings.
是个发财的好日子 你觉得呢?
It's a good morning for trade, wouldn't you say?
的确啊
Indeed.
我是赫伯特 卡迪斯坦村的头领
I am Hobart, leader of Cadistan village.
我们很少看见陌生人
It's very rare we see strangers here in Cadistan.
你的手下很魁梧啊
Your men, they seem weary.
的确
Indeed.
谈生意之前不妨先享用些茶果
Perhaps some refreshments before market.
我们会找人看管你们的货物马匹的
Your goods and horses will be safe here until you return.
十分感谢
That's very kind of you.
请随我去会客室吧
Please, follow me to the meeting house.
那儿可以休息
You can rest there.