我们都看到了
What we have all seen,
我们朋友 亲人们的死亡
the death of our comrades, our friends, it
不是因为虫灾和旱涝导致
was not the work of plague or blight.
而是那些巫师 我们已经和他们交过手了
This was the work of witches, witches with whom we have fought already.
巫师和我们已经开战了
Witches with whom we have battled.
国家遭受着什么你们就遭受着什么
What happens to this kingdom happens to you.
我也是
But it happens to me, also.
因为这是我的心 我的血 我的灵魂所在
Because it is in my heart, my blood, and in my soul, and for
为此 我请求你们 我的人♥民♥ 帮助我战斗
that, I ask you, my people, to help me fight this evil... this
这邪恶的魔鬼 正威胁着我们每一个人
unholy evil... that comes to threaten every one of us.
我们怎么能打的赢呢?
How can we fight them?
我们太弱了
We're too weak.
那你会怎样告诉你的孩子 先生?
And what will you tell your children, sir?
他们是不是就应该躺着床上等着饿死
That they should die a convenient death of starvation
还是应该勇敢的站起来
while they sleep in their beds at night, or they should stand
和我们一起抗击敌人?
strong and fight this evil that comes for us?
他们是巫师
They are witches.
我们不会魔法
We have no magic.
我们更强
What we have is better.
我们有巫师猎手
We have our witch hunter.
他向我展示过我们可以战胜武术 我们会赢的
He showed me that we can fight magic, and we can win.
他的魔法书会给予我们力量
Together with his book and our strength, we will fight the
我们会战胜红魔女王的
red queen and we will win.
我们会把她和她的恶魔部下们送回地狱!
We will send her and her army of evil back to hell!
啊!
Uhh!
你很会打仗
You fight well.
没什么人能打的过我
There are few who can match me.
尤其是漂亮的女孩子
Particularly ones so beautiful.
当她得到她想要的 她就会杀了你
When she gets what she wants, she will kill you.
说这些也救不了你
Pretty words can't save you.
如果要杀她早杀了
She'd have done so already if she'd intended to.
她想用你来换本书
She intends to trade you for the book.
没用的
It won't work.
我的国王不和魔鬼做交易
My king doesn't bargain with evil.
那他们就会死
Then you will die.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
我发过誓要去保护正义
I gave my word to protect what is good and what is right.
我试过了但失败了
And I have tried to do that and failed.
现在什么对我来说都不重要了
It doesn't matter what happens to me now.
傻瓜
Foolish.
你的生命难道就那么不值得珍惜
Is your life so unprecious to you
所以你就这么轻易的
that you would give it away
把你的性命交予国王?
so freely for your king?
因为他也愿意为我而死
Because he would die for me.
就没有什么值得你放弃生命吗?
Is there nothing in your life important enough to die for?
我会为我的女王而死
I'd die for my queen.
为什么?
Why?
我听见她怎么和你说话了
I heard her speaking to you.
你对她来说什么也不是
You're nothing to her.
当你没有利用价值的时候她也会杀了你
She will kill you when you're no longer useful.
你知道吗
You have to know that.
考虑一下然后做出正确的选择
Think and do what's right.
让我回我的国家吧
Let me go back to my kingdom.
如果你帮助我 我也会帮助你
If you help me, I'll help you.
我保证
I can promise you that.
找到什么了吗?
You have something?
这儿
Here.
这里说 "如果要对抗致命的攻击必须直视
This one says "the ones who deal the fatal blow must look the
其目口中默念 '既非吾母
ruler in the eyes and repeat these words... 'not of my
亦非吾父
mother, nor my father.
我是光之后裔
I am borne of light.
我受信仰所护
My faith, it surrounds me, protects me from your might.
土 水 火 天空 皆为我用
The earth, the water, the fire, the sky... in our elemental
战斗吧 你必死无疑'"
"combat, you shall die.'"
我 我怕我掌握不了这个咒语
I fear... I fear I have no command of sorcery.
就像祈祷似的
Think of it like a prayer.
它有可能拯救你的人♥民♥和你的命
One that might save your life and your people.
殿下 有团可疑的乌云正从西方来
My lord... a strange cloud approaches from the west.
备战
Gather your men and your weapons.
在城♥堡♥大门集♥合♥
I'll meet you by the castle's gate.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
干脆把猎手和他的书交给他们
Get them the madman and his book,
他们就不会找我们麻烦了
and then they will leave us alone.
你真觉得这可能吗?
And you believe that?
除非红魔女王死了 否则他们不会罢休的
None of this will end until the red queen is dead.
你明白的
And you know it.
叫弓箭手准备
Ready the archers.
点燃火炬
Light the torches.
好了吗? 走
Ready? Go.
准备应战
And prepare for battle.
殿下 您不应该在空旷地带逗留
Sire... You cannot stay here in the open.
去吧
Go.
隐蔽起来
Hide.
如果你死了 谁来领导这场战斗?
And if you die, who will lead this battle?
当战争结束的时候谁来重建国家?
Who will restore your kingdom when the enemy has been defeated?
你并没有继承人
You have no heir like your father did.
我要为我的人♥民♥而战
I will fight for my people.
我怎么能躲在门后看着呢
I'm of no use to them behind locked doors.
去吧
Go.
你比你父亲更强更智慧
You are a better, wiser man than your father ever was.
我要和你并肩战斗
I want to fight by your side.
你是个勇敢的人 猎手
You are a brave man, madman.
马拉奇管这叫军队?
This is what the mighty king Malachy calls his army?
我们会很快结果你们的
We will make quick work of you.
准备射击
Ready your weapons.
犯人带到 女王陛下
The prisoner, my queen.
马拉奇国王!
King Malachy!
觉悟吧
Make yourself known.
交出猎手和书!
Deliver me the witch hunter and that book!
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you, witch?
你知道我比你们更强大
You know we have more power than you.
我只想要猎手和书
All I want is the witch hunter and that book.
作为交换 我会把你的朋友还给你
In exchange, I'll return your friend.
他不是一文不值的 不是吗?
He's worth something, isn't he?
交出来 就结束了
Do it and it'll be over.
你真的会认为屈服于你背叛
Do you really think that blackmail would make me betray
我的人♥民♥吗?
my people?
你的猎手是个骗子!
Your witch hunter is a charlatan!
骗子?
Charlatan?
去北塔 快去
The north tower. Now.
我的猎手似乎碍着你了
My witch hunter seems to bother you.
有事儿要发生
Something's happening.
射击!
Let them eat fire!
现在!
Now!
射击!
Fire!
抓住他!
Get him!
书
The book.
我们的未来就靠它了
Our future depends on it.
确保它安全
Make it safe.
你个笨蛋
You idiot.
你怎么让他跑了?
Why'd you let him go?
我是在保护你 母亲
I was trying to protect you, mother.
我让你看看该怎么做
I'll show you how it's done.
去找书!
Find the book!
准备
Ready yourselves!
原谅我 陛下
Forgive me, your highness.
你生前没有帮助过我
You did not help me in life.
也许你死后会
Perhaps you will do so in death.
你对他们做了什么?
What have you done to them?
他们被女王控制了
They're under the red queen's control.