他们现在是她的奴隶了
They're her slaves now,
所以她可以为所欲为了
so she'll do what she wants with them.
你要做什么?
What will you do?
杀了你
Kill you.
这是她的意思
It's her wish.
你享受这点剩余的时光吧 帅哥
You enjoy what little time you have left, pretty boy.
马拉奇国王
King Malachy.
请别在让你自己难堪了
Please... Don't embarrass yourself anymore.
你暂时还是国王
You are still king... For the moment.
你为什么不杀了我?
Why didn't you kill me?
杀你?
Kill you?
你拥有国家了
You have the kingdom.
我为什么要毁灭我一直以来都想要的呢?
Why would I destroy the one thing I have wanted all these years?
在荒凉的山庄中
Next to escape from that dismal village,
我一直在等你
I have waited only for you.
等我?
Me?
为什么?
Why me?
因为 马拉奇 你是我的儿子
Because you, Malachy, you're my son.
你是我的儿子 马拉奇
You're my son, Malachy.
我父亲告诉我我母亲已经死了
My father told me my mother was dead.
确实
Indeed.
在生你和你姐姐的时候部分的我已经死了
A small part of me died giving birth to you and your sister.
看着我 看着我
Look. Look.
不!
No!
你的父亲急于寻找一位继承人
Your father was desperate for an heir.
当你姐姐出生后 他很失望 不过
When your sister was born, he was disappointed, but it didn't
他并没有失望很久
trouble him for long.
不久你也来到人世
You arrived only minutes after your sister.
你的父亲有了继承人
Your father had his heir.
那一夜 你病倒了 并被带走了
That night, you became ill and were taken from us.
我用魔法奋力抵抗
I did what any mother would do if she had the power,
但他畏惧我的力量
but he was afraid of my magic.
他放逐了我
He banished me.
我求他 求他 让我带着你和你姐姐
I begged him... begged him... to let me take you and your sister.
他只同意我带走女儿
He allowed me to take my daughter,
儿子不可以
but not his son.
我诅咒你和你的国家
"I curse you and your kingdom."
我拯救了你 这就是你答谢我的方式?
I have saved your son, and this is how you thank me?
你到死的都会后悔你这次的背叛
"You will regret this betrayal until your dying day."
他欺骗了我
He lied to me.
他是不是告诉你我死于难产?
He told you I died in childbirth, didn't he?
是的
Yes.
哦 你是我的儿子
Oh, you are my son.
否则 我早就杀了你
Otherwise, I would have killed you.
你想要什么?
What do you want from this?
我有强大的天赋 你也是
I was given a powerful gift ... the same gift that you were born with.
再没有什么比母子更亲密的关系了
There is no stronger bond than that of mother and child.
你难道没有感觉到血在你脉搏里流动吗
Don't you feel the... the blood running through your veins?
哦 接受我们的母子关系
Oh, accept your parentage.
我们一起可以控制人们的思想身体和灵魂
Together, we can reign in the triumvirate of mind, body, and soul.
姐姐是剑?
And sister is sword?
是的 尤瑟法
Yes. Jozefa.
她像你一样 也有黑暗魔法的天赋
She has the gift of dark magic, just as you do.
我们会比任何其他统治者更加强大
We will be stronger than any other ruler in the world.
哈?
Huh?
不
Never.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
认清♥真♥♥相♥
See the truth.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
噢 不要害怕
Oh, don't be afraid.
我不怕你
It is not fear I feel for you.
告诉我们书在哪里 混♥蛋♥
Tell us where the book is, Fiend.
休想
Never.
那就怪不得我了
Maybe you'd like to be more comfortable, then.
不!
No!
不!
Nooooo!
怎么了?
What is it?
你的巫师猎人很是顽强啊
Your witch hunter has more spirit than he displays.
再问一次 书在哪里?
Once more... where is that book?
你为什么拒绝我给你的力量?
Why do you reject this power I'm offering you?
为什么?
Why?
因为我是我的子民的王
Because I am my people's king.
我会在告诉你之前就为了他们而死
And I will die for them before I tell you.
你国家的子民会成为我的奴隶
The people of your kingdom will be my slaves.
我会照自己喜欢统治他们 直到你加入我
I will rule them as I see fit until you join me.
你自找的
This is your doing.
带他去地牢
Take him to the dungeon.
你可以选择的
You have a choice.
杀了我能帮助你来取悦你的女王?
Or is killing me gonna help you please your queen?
那有怎么样?
And then what?
你还会为了她去杀谁?
Who else will you have to murder for her?
闭嘴
Silence.
你只是她的刽子手 其他什么也不是
You're her executioner, and nothing else.
而 国王 你的朋友 是我的弟弟
And the king, your friend... Is my brother.
但你 你什么也不是
But you, you are nothing.
如果你不给我们那本书
If you will not give us the book,
那么你毫无用处
then there is no use for you.
当你毫无用处后 你会怎么样呢?
And what happens when you are no longer useful?
下去
Leave us!
尤瑟法
Jozefa.
尤瑟法
Jozefa!
我知道你本质是好的
I know there's good in you!
我能看出来
I can see it in you!
尤瑟法
Jozefa!
我辜负了你 朋友
I have failed you, my friend.
不
No.
我们必须保证书的安全
We must keep the book safe.
如果我们放弃了黑魔法的知识
If we give up our knowledge of the black arts,
我们就放弃了全人类
we will .
不 不
No. No.
记住你来自哪里
Remember where you came from.
在那你会找到你在寻找的
It's there you'll find what you seek.
我来自地狱
I come from the devil.
红魔女王 我是她的儿子
The red queen... I am her son.
我的父亲驱逐了她
My father banished her.
他隐瞒了我们很多年
He kept the dark truth from all of us for years.
她的儿子?
Her son?
你知道这意味这什么吗
Do you know what this means?
是的 我是被咒诅的
Yes. That I am cursed.
不 你是受保佑的
No. You are blessed.
记住书上所说的
Remember what the book said.
女巫之首不死不灭除非她曾经付出的爱
"Death will come if the essence she once shared in love..."
在优雅与献祭中被如数偿还
"It will return in full with grace and sacrifice."
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
那就是了
That's it.
她的血液 她的精神 在你的身体里流动
Her blood, her essence, flows through your veins.
你 就是你了
You...You are the one.
只有你能杀了她
Only you can kill her.
尤瑟法
Jozefa!
求你了
Please!
求你了 尤瑟法
Please, Jozefa!
妈妈 你什么时候才会分享这个好消息
I must ask, mother, when were you going to share the good news
我有一个弟弟
that I had a brother?
这就是你烦恼的吗
Is that all that troubles you?
我以为你会抱怨必须除掉
I thought you were going to moan about having to get rid of that
那样一个帅小伙
rather handsome young man.
不 知道我有一个弟弟 是很开心的事
No, it would have been nice to know that I had a brother.
他能保护我
Someone to protect me.
他能和我一起分享秘密
Someone to share secrets with.
你知道所有的秘密 不是吗 皇后
You know all about secrets, don't you, my queen?