the real you,
你好噁心
and you're so disgusting.
我觉得很不舒服
I feel sick.
觉得一切都不公平
And nothing feels fair.
你什麽都有,我什麽都没有!
You have everything, and I have nothing!
不过,至少你很孤独,
At least you're alone, though.
我觉得很庆幸
So I get to have that.
对吧?
Right?
我可以同情你
I can pity you.
你永远都会很孤独
You're always gonna be alone.
因为我知道一件你不知道的事
Because I know something you don't know.
她的包包裡有避孕药
She has birth control pills in her purse.
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
妳没事吧?
Are you okay?
那是什麽声音?
Fuck was that?
发生什麽事?
The fuck just happened? Huh?
嘿!
Babe!
宝贝
Babe?
嘿!
Hey!
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
怎麽了?
What happened?
嘿!宝贝!
Hey, babe!
妳杀了他吗?
Did you just fucking kill him?
妳杀死他了
You just fucking killed him.
对吧?
Didn't you?
天哪,宝贝!
Holy shit, babe!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他死掉了! 我的天啊,
You fucking did! Oh, my God!
见鬼了,帮我鬆绑
Holy shit! Untie me.
宝贝,妳在做什麽?
Baby, what are you doing?
妳他妈的在干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?
帮我鬆绑!嘿,快点!
Untie me! Hey, come on!
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
妳要开枪射我吗?
Are you gonna shoot me?