走吧?
Shall we?
小心…小心走
Watch your step.
爱之屋
La casa del amor. - Ah!
我都忘记这裡有多美了
I forgot how gorgeous this place is.
你看,好漂亮啊
I mean, look how good this looks.
他妈的,花在哪裡?
Where the fuck are all the flowers?
什麽?
What?
我叫艾波买♥♥一大堆的花
I told April to buy an inordinate amount of flowers,
一朵都没看到
and I don't see one flower.
没关係啦,看起来很漂亮
It's okay. It's fine.It looks beautiful.
不对,这跟我想的不一样
No, that-that... That's not really what I had in mind..
你想要…
What are you doing?
晚一点再骂艾波 -不要
I can yell at April later. - No!
宝贝 -不要
把衣服脱掉
- Baby, get these clothes off. - No.
不要,先整理行李,好吗?拜託
No. Unpack first, okay? Please?
先整理行李 -为什麽?
Unpack first. - Why?
因为我很优雅,我想在卧室 不是在客厅,
Because I'm classy, and I would rather the bedroom than the living room, and...
不要…
No!
想看冰箱有没有塞满东西吗?
You wanna see if they bothered to stock the fridge?
对啊,我在看
Yes, I'm checking.
我来整理行李
I will unpack the bags.
请了助理跟没请一样
What's the fucking point of having an assistant...
牛奶过期了
Uh, there's milk that's expired.
非常好
Great.
柳橙汁已经打开了
And orange juice that's open.
你没跟艾波说我们要来吗?
Didn't you tell April we were coming?
宝贝,我们说过在家裡
Babe, I-I-I thought we discussed
不要隔着房♥间对彼此大喊
not yelling at each other from across the house.
对
Right. Yeah.
没关係,这表示我们要自己去…
It's fine. It just means we have to go ourselves and...
没食物吗?
Is there no food?
宝贝!
Babe? Hello?
喂!
宝贝!
Babe?
妳…
Are you not...
不回答是因为我在吼叫
Are you not answering because I'm yelling
还是妳听不到?天啊!
or because you can't hear me... Holy fuck!
坐到沙发上
I need you to sit down on that couch.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not fucking around.
好,你先放开我太太吧?
Okay, but how about you let go of my wife first?
你坐在沙发上,我就放开她
I'll let her go when you sit on the couch!
这不是在谈判,坐下
This isn't a negotiation. Sit down. Sit.
好
Okay.
我不想伤害她
Okay, I don't want to hurt her.
坐下
Sit down.
我要坐下了 -很好,换妳坐下
I'm sitting down. - Good. Now you sit down.
不是那裡,去坐那边
Not there. Sit over there.
妳也不要耍花样,懂吗?
You're not gonna fuck with me either. Do we understand each other?
懂不懂? -跟我谈,你想要什麽吗?
Yes or no? - You can talk to me.
钱?你是要钱吗?
Can I help you with something? Money? Is that what you want?
我可以给你钱,你不想伤人,对吧?
Let me make that happen. You don't wanna hurt anyone, right?
你不是会伤人的人
You're not the kinda guy that would hurt someone.
你已经知道我是怎样的人?
You already know what kind of guy I am?
是吗?
Is that right?
我不是这个意思 你想要什麽?我可以帮忙
That's not what I'm saying. What do you want? Let me help you.
你要做什麽?嘿!
What are you doing? Hey!
喂,你在干嘛? -你在干嘛?
What are you doing? - What are you doing?
拜託,你不要… -我想配合你
You don't need to... - I'm trying to cooperate.
我们有钱 -我想要配合你
We have money. - I'm trying to cooperate.
没人知道…
No one knows we're...
我要把你们的脚绑起来,不要动
I'm gonna tie your feet together and you're not gonna move.
你不用绑我们的脚,我们不会动
You don't have to tie our feet. We're not gonna move.
你是我的员工吗?是这样吗?
Were you on staff? Is that what this is?
不是每个人都是你的员工
Not everybody works for you.
需要绑这麽紧吗?
Does it have to be so tight?
拜託,这样我会血液循环不良
Please.You're already cutting off my circulation.
好吗? -嘿!手别放口袋
Hey! Hey! Get your hand out of your pocket.
手♥机♥给我,你们两个 手♥机♥放在桌上,拿出来
Give me your phone. Both of you. Put your phone on the table. Take it out!
放在桌上,妳也是,手♥机♥拿出来
Put it on the table. You too. Phone, out.
放在桌上
Put it on the table.
好 -好
Okay.
你只有这支手♥机♥? -对
Is this your only phone? - Yes.
我只有这支手♥机♥
That's my only phone.
是吗?
Yeah?
你确定?
You sure? Maybe I should check.
我检查一下 -好啦
Okay, okay.
拿去
There you go.
很好,现在我要检查她的包包
Great job. Now I gotta check her purse.
看你做了什麽
See what you did?
你不必检查 -对,本来不必,现在要了
You don't have to do that. - Yeah? I didn't. Now I do.
妈的,怎麽打开?
How the fuck do you open this?
怎麽打开?
How does this open?
有机关吗?-没有
Is there a trick to the purse? - No!
有个扣环
There's a fucking clasp.
打开了
I got it.
好
Okay.
显然…
You obviously...
你想要钱,对吧?
You... You want money, yes?
我想给你钱,好吗?
I want to give you money, okay?
我知道这裡藏了一些现金
I-I know I've got some cash squirreled away here somewhere.
对,我们有应急的钱
We have some for emergencies.
对,应急用的,但我们很少来这裡
Yes. For emergencies.
所以我要花点时间回想
Now, we're never here, so it's going to take me a second
钱可能放在哪
to remember where the fuck this money might be,
但我会给你,让你离开,好吗?
but I'm going to get it to you and get you on your way.
我找到你的手錶,劳力士
I-I found your watch.Your Rolex.
对,我看到了
Yeah. I-I see that.
我在挖空的书裡找到一些钱
And in there, I found some money in a hollowed-out book.
可能还有 -我们还有
There's probably more... - We have more.
对,还有的话,就是在办公室
Yes. If there's anything else, it's going to be in the office,
我可以站起来,带你去办公室吗?
so can I get up and take you into the office?
慢慢来
Slow.
宝贝,还好吗?
You okay, baby?
她没事
She's fine. - Yeah.
好,可以放手了,走吧
Okay. You can let go. Go.
妳乱动的话,我听得到
If you move, I'm gonna hear you.
她不会动的
She's not going to move.
没事的,宝贝,等我一下
It'll be all right, baby. Just gimme one minute.
我知道这裡有个祕密空间
I know we had a secret compartment put in here somewhere.
嘿!不要乱来
Hey! Do not try anything.
我不会
I'm not.
我是要拿钱给你
I'm trying to get you your money.
你好像知道我是谁,对吧?
You seem to know who I am, right?
我可以怎麽称呼你,先生?
Is there something you would like for me to call you, sir?
我们速战速决,好吗?
Sooner we're out of here, the better. Okay?
嘿,看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me. Look at me.
我要问你一个问题,你要老实回答
I'm gonna ask you a question. You're going to tell me the truth.
屋裡有枪吗?
Is there a gun in this house?
没有
No.
就这个问题?还有吗?
Is that it? Anything else?
没有
No.
你看
See?
给我
Gimme that.
出去
Go.Go.
大概五千美元
It's around 5,000.
我的劳力士
So, between my Rolex,
你在办公室找到的钱,加上这笔钱
the money you found in the office, and that, I'd say you had
今天早上你在我家 算大有斩获,对吧?
a pretty successful morning over at my house, huh?
其他东西都太大 很难带走,或很容易追踪
Anything else is gonna be too big to carry or too easy to trace.
就这样吧
So that's it.