Yeah, I-I think you're going to want more.
对,如果你想追求 合理的生活品质的话
If you were looking for any reasonable quality of life,
对的
yes, that's right.
我有个感觉
Something tells me that maybe you and I have
我们对生活品质的看法非常不同
some very different pictures of quality of life.
这是当然的,但无论如何
Oh, most definitely we do,but either way,
15万美元应该不够
I don't think 150,000 is going to cut it.
三两下就花光了
You're going to blow through it like that.
那就加倍
30万美元
Double it, then. Three hundred thousand.
宝贝,谈婚前协议的时候 这股狠劲在哪裡?
Babe. Where was this cutthroat negotiator when we were doing our prenups?
总之
Uh, anyway,
这是我个人的意见
one man's opinion,
我觉得还是太少
I think we're still too low.
好,那就…
Great. Then let's, uh...
加个零吧
let's add a zero.
三百万美元
Three million.
你在笑什麽?
What are you laughing at?
现在你…听起来很可笑
Well, n-now you're just... You're sounding ridiculous.
不好意思,你现在的身价
Excuse me. Aren't you worth several
不是有几十亿美元吗?
billion dollars now or something?
其实远超过几十亿美元 但不管外传我的身价有多少
Whatever I'm rumored to be worth, which is actually much more,
我也没办法随时拿起电♥话♥
that still doesn't mean that I can just pick up a little red phone
任意提领现金
and withdraw however much money whenever I want.
不是这样的
That's not the way it works.
而且,如果我要领三百万美元
Also, if I'm asking for three million dollars,
你不觉得有人会起疑吗?
well, don't you think that might set off a few alarm bells?
你不想这样,对吧?
Which isn't exactly what you want, correct?
好吧,最多可以拿到多少?
Fine! Then what is... What's the most that you can get?
最高的金额是多少?
What's the... What is the max?
你不会想要最高金额
You don't want the max.
我要…我要最高的金额,是多少?
I want the f... I want the max! What's the max?
这裡只有我去过
I'm the only one here that has actually been inside a room
装有超过一百万美元的房♥间
with over a million dollars in it.
这麽多的钱有一定的限制
Now, there are certain limitations to that kind of money.
不只是金额的高低 还要考虑钞票的重量
Not only the amount, but how much does that money weigh?
我一个人能搬多少钱?
How much can I physically carry?
你知道三百万美元有多重吗?
Do you have any idea how much three million dollars weighs?
多重?
How much?
嗯…
Well,
我不知道实际的重量,这不是重点
I don't know the actual weight. That's not the point.
重点是,要想一下 一个皮箱可以装多少…
Point is that you have to think about how much can fit inside one suit...
直接讲金额
Just tell me the amount.
好吗?告诉我是…
Okay? Just tell... Wh-What's the...
是多少钱?
What's the number?
两位,我要上厕所
Guys, I have to use the bathroom.
什麽?
What?
我尽量忍♥了
I waited as long as I could.
要怎麽做?
So, how we gonna do this?
喂,等一下
Hey, hold on.
等一下
Hold on.
窗帘不能拉起来
This curtain stays open.
什麽?这样我没办法上
Wait, what? I... I can't go like that.
有什麽问题?
What's the problem?
隐私?
Privacy?
好吧 还有一个选项
Okay. Uh... there's an option B,
妳挑个客厅的角落上
which is you pick a corner of the living room and do your business.
我都没意见
I'm fine either way.
很诱人的选项
Tempting.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Got it.
对
Yeah.
为什麽是我?
So why me?
除了明显的理由之外 你为什麽挑我的房♥子?
I mean, other than the obvious reason, why did you target my house?
不要知道彼此太多的事情 比较好,对吧?
I think the less we know about each other, the better, don't you?
我觉得你不是随机挑的
This does not seem random to me.
你好像早就知道没有监视器
It seems like you knew there would be no security cameras...
而且知道我们不会在这裡
...and it seems you expected us to be gone.
你调查得很清楚
Due diligence on your part.
舒服多了
Much better.
45万美元
Four hundred fifty thousand.
四捨五入
[man Let's round it up.
50万整
Even 500.
这数字感觉不错
Just feels right to me.
可以,问题是…
Okay, we could do that. But the problem...
对,我记得
I-I remember.
多出的五万,如果带不走
If I'm having any trouble carrying the extra 50, I'll, uh...
我就留在泳池裡
I'll leave it in your pool.
那就50万美元
Half a mil it is.
我们去拿钱吧
Let's go get you your money.
成功了
It's working.
嘿
Hey.
站在我看得到的地方
Stay where I can see you.
只能讲话,不能露面 -妈的,别碰我
No, hey. Audio. Audio only.
我用电脑打电♥话♥都会露面
Every time I call on the computer,
是吗?
it's on video. - Yeah?
管你的,这次不行
Well, I don't care. Not this time.
你有打过电♥话♥ 跟人紧急调50万美元吗?
Have you ever called someone for a quick emergency delivery of 500k?
有,就上个礼拜
Yes. Just last week I did.
好吧,我可以帮你弄到钱
Okay, look, I can get you the money.
但需要运用一点技巧
It will, however, require a little fucking finesse.
我打电♥话♥给助理,要领这麽多现金
If I call and ask my assistant to arrange this kind of cash,
但不露面,
and don't do it face-to-face,
这可能有点可疑
that might seem a little suspicious.
我要站在这裡 -很好
I'm gonna be standing right here.
就在这裡
Perfect. - Right here.
如果我觉得你想搞鬼 哪怕只是眨眼的样子怪怪的
And if you so much as blink in a way that I find questionable,
麻烦就大了,好吗?
we're gonna have a problem, okay?
所以,不要抠鼻子
So, no... no nose-scratching.
不要讲暗号♥
No, uh, no code words.
好的,麦汉,收到
Okay, Matt Helm. Copy that.
麦汉是哪根葱?
Who the fuck is Matt Helm?
迪安马丁
Dean Martin?
“这可是个陷阱”
"Talk about a booby trap."
你没看过?
You never seen that?
专心做我们的…做这件事
Uh, just... just focus on what we're... On this.
算了
All right.
艾波 -嘿,没想到你会打来
April. - Hey! Wasn't expecting to hear from you.
那些花怎麽样? -不要…
How'd it go with the flowers?
逼我讲花的事情
Don't even get me started on the flowers.
好吧
Um, all right. - Um...
我碰到一件事
I have a situation
需要马上谨慎处理,好吗?
that needs to be dealt with quickly and discreetly. Okay?
好
Okay.
我要妳送50万美元现金来这裡
I need $500,000 delivered to me in cash here.
50万美元现金
Five hundred thousand in cash?
好
Okay.
黛比回来了 -等一下,什麽?
Debbie is back. - Wait, what?
就算签了保密协议? -好,闭嘴,
Even with the NDA? - Okay, shut up.
我太太在这裡
My wife is here,
我只能说这麽多
so that's all I can say.
钱多快可以送来?
But how quickly can you get this to me?
要等到明天了
Well, it's gonna be tomorrow.
明天? -对
Tomorrow? - Yeah.
今天不行?
You can't get it to me today?
没有办法
I don't see how.
妳怎麽马上就知道不行?
How do you know off the top of your head that you can't?
已经3点半了 等我把单子弄好,银行…
It's already 3:30. By the time I get the paperwork together and process,- the bank won't even...
好啦!干!就明天
Okay! Fuck. Tomorrow.
明天什麽时候? -明天傍晚前
Tomorrow when? - By tomorrow evening.
明天下午,好吗?就明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon, okay?