对吧?
Do you?
那是什麽声音?
What the hell was that?
大家安静,
Everybody, be quiet.
别说话
Don't say a fucking word.
是该死的园丁
It's the fucking gardener.
好,去办公室
Okay, get into the office.
马上给我去办公室!
Get into the fucking office right now!
走
Go.
快点!
Move!
快走
走到底
Go. All the way to the back.
你们没说园丁今天会来
You didn't say anything about a gardener coming today.
我们不知道
We didn't know.
那他来干嘛?
What's he doing here?
我不知道,我们不管这种事
I don't know. We don't deal with that kind of stuff.
他过来了
He's coming. He's coming.
大家都不要出声,好吗?
Just... Everybody, be fucking quiet, okay?
他会一直敲门,
He's just gonna keep knocking.
他看到我们的车了
He sees our car.
就让他敲到不想再敲
Just... Will you give him a chance to tire himself out?
要我去跟他讲吗? -对,叫他走
Want me to go talk to him? - Yeah. Get rid of him.
什麽都要我来 -嘿
Fucking fix everything.
Hey, we are this close.
就差这麽一点了,不要搞砸
Do not fuck this up for us, okay?
好吗?
Hola.
先生,你好 抱歉打扰,我看到你们来了
Hello, sir.I'm so sorry to bother you. I, uh, I saw that... that you're here.
对,我们来了,有事吗?
Yes. We're here. How may I help you?
你们不常在家裡
Uh, since you're not always here at home,
我想要亲自向你道谢
I... I wanted to be able to say thank you myself.
不客气
You're very welcome.
很高兴可以在这麽漂亮的房♥子工作
It's such a pleasure to, uh, work on such a beautiful property,
我想跟你还有你太太说声谢谢
and I wanted to say to you and to your wife, uh... uh, gracias.
你太客气了,很高兴认识你
Ah, you're too kind.
看到你,谢谢,我会转达的 -我不是故意打扰
And it's nice to meet you, see you...
好的,谢谢你
I don't mean to bother you... - Gracias. I'll pass it along. No.
不客气 -闭嘴
You're welcome. - Shut up.
去卧室
你们两个,去卧室
Shut up. Go to the bedroom. Both of you. Bedroom.
这傢伙会待多久?
How long is this guy going to be here?
到他做完为止吧
Until he's done, I suppose.
妈的
Shit.
他应该看到我了
I think he saw me.
又见面了 -先生,很抱歉再次打扰了
Hello again. - I'm-I'm so sorry to bother you again.
不会,你记得我太太
Not at all. You remember my wife. - Of course.
当然了,夫人 -你好吗?
Señora. - Hi. How are you?
这是她的表亲,刚从菲诺港飞过来
And, uh, this is her cousin. He just flew in from Portofino.
很高兴你们有亲戚来访 -对,好极了
It's nice you have family here. - Yes. That's everything.
先生,既然你在这裡 我想让你看个小东西
Señor, while you're here,
there's this one thing I want to show you.
只要一分钟
It would just take one minute.
你知道吗… -大家一起去吧
You know... - No, how about we all go?
好啊 -大家一起去
Oh. Okay, yes. - Let's all go.
越多越好,跟我来,走这边
The more the better. - Follow me. This way.
要看什麽?
So, what are we looking at?
我带你们去看,在转角
I'll show you. Around the corner.
你们开车来的时候 风景一定很美,因为最近天气很好
Uh, you must have had a really nice drive,because the, uh, weather has been so nice.
很漂亮… -嘿,有一件事情
It was a beautiful... - Hey, you know what, guys? Uh...
我们刚把食物放进烤箱,我们要回去
We just put food in the oven. We have to get back inside.
没关係,那可以等 你想给我看什麽?
That can wait. What did you want to show me?
不知道你有没有看到了
I don't know if you've been able to see this,
这些花坛是我亲自设计 打造、安置的
but, uh, I designed and I-I built and-and I put these planters here.
花了18个礼拜,但我觉得很值得
Uh, it took me 18 weeks, but, uh, I think it was worth it.
接下来,如果你同意的话
And... next, I was imagining,
我想要在这裡
with your permission,
种一棵又大又漂亮的橡树 就在正中间
right here, a beautiful, beautiful big oak tree, right in the center.
我画了一个草图,
Huh. - I did do a little, simple sketch for you
让你看看我的构思
to show you what, uh, my vision is. Uh...
当然了,橡树长大还需要一点时间
It-It will take some time for it to grow, of course,
但我觉得,
but I was thinking that, you know,
这不只可以供你们欣赏
this is not just something for you to enjoy.
还有你们的小孩,你们的小孩的小孩
Your children and your children's children.
对
Yeah.
小孩的小孩,宝贝,哇!
Our children's children, baby. Wow.
这…哇
That's... Wow.
大概就是这样 所以我在橡树旁边画了我的小孩
I think that's why I drew my... my kids right here by the tree.
我的儿子和女儿 -我看到了
My boy and my girl. - I see that.
我拿给园艺师看,
And I showed this to the landscape person,
但是…
but, um, you know...
你是说,这都是你亲自设计 亲手製作的?
So, you're telling me that you designed all of this
and built this yourself?
是的,先生
Sí, señor. - Wow.
朋友,不得不说,我非常钦佩
My friend, I have to say, this is very impressive.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir. - Beautiful work.
做得很好 -很漂亮
It's very pretty.
你喜欢的话,在这裡签名批准吧
Well, uh, if you like it, maybe you can sign off on it.
只有…
Just the, uh...
该进去了 -树…
It's time to go inside.
烤好了,老公,我很饿
The tree... - Food's ready, love.
嘿,快点
Right. - Hey, now.
在中间… -谢谢
In the middle... - Thank you so much.
我们要进去了
We have to go. - Let's go back.
这边还有一个东西
There is one more thing on this side.
晚一点再看
We're gonna have to do that later.
谢谢,很抱歉 -只需要一分钟
Thank you. I'm sorry. - It will only take a minute.
抱歉
Sorry.
兄弟,你可以跟这傢伙学一下
You could learn something from this guy, buddy.
他很主动
He takes initiative,
对自己的工作感到自豪
he takes pride in what he does,
而且做事都面带微笑
and he does it all with a smile on his face.
想像一下
Imagine that.
积极进取,不会只等人发号♥施令
Guy's a go-getter. He doesn't wait around for permission.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我们还有八个小时
Got about eight hours left.
要来玩桌游,还是猜谜,还是…
Should we play some board games or charades or...
嘿,兄弟,你有在听我说话吗?
Hey, are you even listening to me, buddy?
你没听到我说话吗?
Do you not hear me?
再来的八个小时要做什麽?
Wh-What should we do for the next eight hours or so? Huh?
不好意思,能跟你讲个话吗?
Hey, excuse me, can I talk to you for a second?
站住!
Stop!
我不能放你走
I can't let you.
妈的
Shit!
妈的
Shit!
这要怪你
This is on you.
不是我,要怪你
Not me. This is on you.
你闯进我家,结果要怪我
You break into my house and it's somehow my fault?
是这个意思吗? -你为何要那样?
That's what you're saying? - Why would you do that?
我不知道,他不住这裡
I don't know. He doesn't live here.
我们不认识他
We don't know him. Uh, I'm tired of looking at his face.
我不想再看到他的脸,他的点子很多
Um... he has so many bright ideas, maybe he decides he wants to tie us both
他可能会把我们两个 绑在橘子树上,宝贝
to a fucking orange tree, babe. We don't know what he's going to do...
我们不知道他会… -我会离开!
I would've left!
我不相信他
I don't believe him.
但我最在乎的
But my main priority is
是老婆,好吗?
to my wife, okay?
“最在乎的?”
Main priority?
你做了一件事,危及到我
You did something that jeopardized me
还有他和他
and him and him.
所有人,你为我们做了选择 -好
All of us. You-You chose for all of us.
妳觉得应该怎样? 我匆忙写下那几个字的时候
Okay. So, what are you suggesting? That in that split second that it took
还要靠过去跟妳商量一下?
for me to scribble down this note that I lean over and-and consult with you?
不,因为你做决定从不跟我商量
No, because you've never involved me in any decision you've made.
这次怎麽会例外?