And the only man I know who could fall asleep during his own kidnapping.
碰到这种事 要能抚慰自己,否则很痛苦
I guess it's one of those "if you don't laugh, you cry" moments, huh?
我能坐吗?
Do you mind?
可以,我不介意
No. I don't mind.
明天过后,你的人生就不一样了
Your life is gonna be very different after tomorrow.
你们两个一走进门 我的人生就不一样了
My life became very different the second you two walked through the front door.
我差点就走了
I was almost gone, too.
我正要离开
I was leaving.
我忍♥不住
Couldn't help myself.
能怎麽办?
What are you gonna do?
到头来
The end of the day, everything being totally different,
一切都变了,我也无所谓
that's okay with me.
我懂
I get that.
是吗?
Oh. You do?
对,人一辈子至少 有一两次这种感觉吧
I think everyone feels that at least once or twice in their life.
妳也是?
Do you?
有段时间,我不知道自己想做什麽
There was a time I didn't know what I wanted to do with myself,
就跟大家一样
like anybody else.
妳在他身上找到了目标?
Then you found your purpose with him, huh?
我跟他一起找到的
He and I found it together.
完美无瑕
Picture perfect.
完美无瑕
Picture perfect.
太好了
That's great.
你们想生小孩吧?他是这麽说的?
You guys are trying to have a kid? That's what he said?
对
We are.
恭喜
Congratulations.
有了孩子,关係就更複杂了
That takes any relationship to a whole new level.
如果一个人很想生孩子
Must be tricky if one person is really rarin' to go
另一个人还没准备好 一定很麻烦吧?
and the other person isn't quite as ready, right?
但这不关我的事
Not my business, though.
对
No.
完全不关我的事
That's not my business at all.
就像之前说的,完美无瑕
Like we said, picture perfect.
那你呢?
What about you?
你说我们不知道 这笔钱是不是只为了你自己
You said before we didn't know if the money was just for you.
妳是问我有没有女朋友吗?
You're asking if I have a girlfriend?
或是有什麽人
Or if there's anyone.
显然你不必回答
You don't have to answer, obviously.
对,我不会回答
Yeah. I'm not going to.
妳要吗?
You want that?
对你来说很多
It's a lot for you.
那一笔钱
The, uh, the money that's coming.
对谁来说都很多
It's a lot for anybody.
应该是
Should be.
他这麽快就能拿到这麽多的现金
The way he was able to get that much cash together so quickly...
他说是要给另一个黛比的,对吧?
He said it was for another Debbie, didn't he?
去他的
You know what? Fuck it.
我喝一瓶
I'll take one.
这样就好
That's good.
谢谢
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
我应该要心存感激
I'm supposed to be so grateful...
从容面对一切
and just take everything in stride,
因为
because...
看看我的人生
look at my life,
还有我能做的善事
and the good that I get to do.
但老实说,我…
But, uh, the truth is, I...
我想念以前的生活
I miss my old life.
我想念我的朋友 我想念当普通人的感觉
I miss my friends, and I miss... feeling normal.
好,抱歉… -还有…
Okay, I'm sorry. I just... - And, um...
我相信妳是好人,但妳不是受害者
I'm sure you're a nice person, but you're not some victim.
妳只是做了一场交易
You're just a person who made a trade.
妳知道吧?妳跟我们其他人一样
You know that, right? You're just like the rest of us.
我知道我嫁的不只是他
I knew I wasn't marrying just him.
我记得
I can remember...
婚礼当天
on my wedding day,
大家都在等
everyone was just waiting.
我站在那裡,盯着自己的脚
And I was standing there, staring down at my feet.
我如果往前走,我如果走上红毯
And if I went forward, if I walked down the aisle,
我完全知道
I knew exactly what would happen in the next 30 or 40 years.
往后的30年或40年会是什麽样子
我知道
I knew.
我如果回头,我如果没有走上红毯
And if I went back, if I didn't walk down the aisle,
我不知道未来会怎样
I-I wasn't sure what to expect.
但那会是我的选择
But it would have been mine.
我一个人的选择
My choice and mine alone.
也许是最后一次
Maybe for the very last time.
我往前走了
I went forward.
但老实说,我…
But if I'm being honest, I...
在踏出第一步之前,我都还犹豫不决
I didn't know if I would until I took that very first step.
怎麽样?
Well?
什麽怎麽样?
Well, what?
值得吗?
Was it worth it?
30年或40年后再问我
Ask me again in 30 or 40 years.
好吧…
Um... all right, well,
我该去睡一下了
I, uh, I should get some sleep.
晚安
Night.
谢谢
Thanks.
还要一杯血腥玛丽,谢谢
I'll take a Bloody Mary, too. Thanks.
起床气吗,宝贝?
Wrong side of the bed, love?
怎麽会不气?
Was there a right side?
你之前在哪间公♥司♥?
So, what company was it?
你就是忍♥不住,对吧?
You can't help yourself, huh?
他们觉得
You were deemed...
你是冗员
redundant,
然后解僱你
and let go.
是这样吧?
That's it, right?
没关係,你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're trying to do.
别问了
Just drop it.
现在我欠你一笔,对吧?
Now, I owe you... something, right?
要说你欠债的话
If you owe a debt,
债主不只是我,还有一大票的人
it's to a hell of a lot more people than just me.
因为你那个小方程式
Because of your little math equation,
大家的工作就这样没了
people's jobs disappear just like that.
根本没时间准备 -到底是要准备什麽?
Don't even have time to prepare. - Prepare for what, exactly?
去问矿工,
Ask the coal miners
他们是不是准备好 要迎接清洁能源了
if they're prepared for clean energy.
外面有一种新的说法 在流行一种心态
There's this new thing going around, this new trendy mentality,
就是
you know, of...
“我存在
"I exist. So,
因此,你亏欠我”
therefore, you owe me."
听过吗?
Are you familiar with this?
就是这个原因 我们这个世界
That is the very reason why we live
才会到处都是游手好閒 白吃白喝的人
in a world full of lazy fucking loafers and freeloaders.
他们忙着坐在那裡 满腹牢骚,怨天尤人
They're too busy sitting, bitching, and moaning
碰到障碍的时候,就…
that when they're confronted with an obstacle, it's just...
束手无策
"I guess that's it."
但是我
But I...
看到了机会
recognized the opportunity.
我每次都紧紧抓住机会
And I did something about it every single fucking time.
我没有向任何人要求任何东西
I didn't ask anyone for anything,
也没有拿走我不该拿的东西!
and I didn't take anything that wasn't fucking mine!
需要帮忙的人,不一定都是白吃白喝
Not everyone who needs help is a freeloader.
宝贝,我指的不是妳或妳的慈善机构
Babe, I was not referring to you or your charity.
那不是针对妳
It was not a personal attack.
就是
It is personal.
我当时需要帮忙,好吗?
I needed help. Okay?
你帮我偿还了学生贷款
And you paid my student loans.
我是白吃白喝吗?
Am I a freeloader?
不是
No.
因为妳没有那种想法,对吧?
No, because you don't think like that, do you?