What made this any different?
又回到这一点了
So, i-it's back to this. I'm just a piece of shit, right?
我就是个烂人,对吧?
我是烂人
I'm a piece of shit.
我只是个烂人
I'm just a piece of shit.
我冒险一搏
I-I make one calculated risk
想保护我们
to try and protect us...
对,结果呢?
Yeah. And how'd that work out for you?
到底是怎样?
The fuck is happening here?
耐心等待,好吗?
Just hang tight, okay? This will be over in a few hours.
再几个小时就结束了
几个小时后会怎样?
What happens in a few hours?
他会带走我一大笔钱
He takes a lot of my money.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什麽要一直假装 这傢伙真能构成威胁?
Why do we keep pretending that this guy is an actual threat?
我要走了
I'm going to leave now.
嘿,不行,
Hey! No, no, no, no.
回去坐在沙发上 大家都累了
Sit back down on the couch. Hey. We're all tired.
我现在是对你客气,坐下
I'm being nice to you right now. Sit down.
到底是怎样?
What is this, really?
你想要当我吗?
Do you wanna be me?
是这样吗?
Is that it?
因为,让我告诉你 没有想像中那麽好
Because let me fucking tell you, it's not all it's cracked up to be.
这年头当个有钱的白人
Try being a rich white guy these days.
大家都觉得一定很爽
Everyone always thinks it must be real fucking nice.
你就是这样想的吧?
That's what you think, right?
但你不知道
But you have no idea
我每天要面对什麽事情
what I deal with every day.
我背上永远有个靶子
There's a fucking permanent target on my back,
一堆没用的废物在等着看我翻船
and infinite nothing people out there just waiting for me to fail.
烂死了
Fucking sucks!
有够可悲
It's fucking pathetic.
那就是你,对吧?
Th-That's you, right?
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
别烦他了
Just leave him alone.
什麽?
What?
不要烦他了
Just leave him alone.
不要烦他?
Leave him alone?
这个傢伙?
This guy?
过去36个小时 我还要牵着他的手,帮他抢劫我
I've had to hold his hand for the last 36 hours and help him rob me.
为什麽?
Why? Why?
我♥干♥嘛要这样?够了
Fucking why am I doing this? Enough!
他只是想知道 在他毫无意义的人生裡
He just wanted to know what it was like to have a little power
掌握一点权力的感觉是什麽
in his fucking meaningless existence.
我不相信,
Oh, I just... I don't buy it.
你连演都演不好
You can't even act it.
很可怜,所以…
It's really sad. So...
我要出去了 -给我坐在沙发上,马上坐下
I'm going to walk out the door. - Sit on the fucking couch now.
我不相信你 我不相信你现在会开枪
I just... I don't believe you. I don't think you're going to do it.
我觉得你这辈子
I don't think you're going to do it now. I don't think you're going to do anything.
注定就是一事无成
Ever.In your entire fucking life.
因为
Because...
你在听吗? -快坐在沙发上!
You listening? - Just sit down on the fucking couch!
你有在听吗?
You listening?
有吗?
Yeah?
你什麽都不是
You're nothing.
听到了吗?
You hear that?
说吧,“什麽都不是”
Say it. Nothing.
什麽都不是
Nothing.
嘿!
Hey!
干!
Oh, fuck!
靠! -不…
[husband Oh, shit! Oh! - No, no, no, no. No.
我们该怎麽办?
Oh!
妈的
Oh, shit!
不…
No. No, no, no, no.
干!
Fuck!
好
Okay. Okay. Oh, my God. Just don't move. - Not fucking real. Not real.
我的天啊,好
-这不是真的 -别死
这不是真的
Not real. It's not real.
做点什麽!
It's not real. - Do something!
什麽? -我不知道!帮我!拜託!
What? What? What?
快点!他妈的!
I don't know! Just help me, please! Come on, goddamn it!
你干嘛去冲撞玻璃门?
Why would you run through a glass fucking door?
不要死
No, no, no! Please!
拜託!快来帮我!
Hey, fucking help me! - What the fuck do you want me to do?
-到底要我♥干♥嘛? -干!
干!
Fuck!
这傢伙死了
The guy's fucking dead.
这件事是意外
What happened was an accident.
非常糟糕
It was a terrible thing.
我知道你心裡很沉重
And I know that you're feeling the weight of it.
大家都是
We all are.
但是刚才发生的事
But there's a... a huge difference
跟你认为你再来应该做的事 两者有很大的差别
between what just happened and what you think you have to do next.
请不要杀掉我们
Please don't cross that line.
好,我现在可以打电♥话♥
I-I-I can call someone right now
请专人来处理
that handles this sort of thing.
我可以解决这种问题 我可以打电♥话♥找人
I can fix a problem like this. I can call someone right now.
让我打电♥话♥ -嘿
Let me call someone.Let me call someone.
嘿,看着我
Hey. Hey. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
我知道
I know.
我知道你是好人
I know that you're a good person.
但你还没跨出那一步
But there's a step that you haven't taken yet,
一旦跨出去
and if you do,
你就回不了头了
you'll never be the same again.
相信我
Trust me.
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
钱送来了
Money's here.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
妳去拿
You're going.
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
妳在那边还好吗?
You okay in there?
哈囉
Hello?
我们会离开这裡
We're going to get out of here
妳想去哪裡我都陪妳,宝贝
and then we'll go wherever you want, babe.
我们重新开始
We'll start over.
我们可以去葡萄园再次互许终生
We could go to the vineyard and renew our vows.
怎麽样?
How 'bout that, huh?
想要吗?
You like that?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
哈囉
Hello?
妳不讲话?
Nothing?
再见
Goodbye.
是一朵玫瑰
It was a rose.
妳说什麽?
I'm sorry, what?
我的刺青
My tattoo.
是玫瑰
It was a rose.
我原本很喜欢
And I liked it.
不关我的事
I don't give a fuck.
嘿!
Hey, hey, hey. Hey!
你说得对
You were right.
我想知道成为你的感觉
I wanted to know what it would feel like to be you,
所以来到这裡
and so I came here.
后来你出现了
And then you showed up.
我内心深处
真的希望你是好人
And deep down, I really wanted you to be good,
至少这样就还有点道理
because then at least things might make sense.
人生可能还算公平
Life might feel more fair.
然后我看到你
And then I saw you,
真实的你