好,没有问题
Let's say tomorrow afternoon. - Okay. I'll get it done.
准备40万的百元钞票 剩下的用20元钞票,用一个袋子装
I want 400,000 in hundreds, the rest in 20s.
可以请上次那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Single bag. We can use the same PI as last time.
叫他放在门外,好吗?
Have him drop it off outside the gate, okay?
明天中午前寄电邮向我确认
Send me a confirmation email by noon tomorrow.
好,妳要点个头
Okay? You're going to give me some nod of acknowledgment
表示妳有在听我讲话吗?
that you heard one thing I said?
是,我这就去办 -去处理,艾波,干!
Yes. Okay. I'm on it. - Make it happen, April. Fuck!
黛比?
Debbie, huh?
你真是个好丈夫
You're a real class act.
你又不认识我
You don't fucking know me.
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
不准拿刀
No knives.
我们应该要閒聊吗?
What, are we supposed to make small talk?
你们可以跟对方聊天
Well, I-I mean, you guys could talk to each other.
你们不常聊天吗?
Or is that not something you're used to?
不会在被枪指着的时候
Not at gunpoint, no.
我们又不能问你的名字
It's not like we can ask you your name
或你住在哪裡,是做什麽的 或以前是做什麽的
or where you're from or what you do, or did, for a living,
外面阳光普照,天气没什麽好聊的
and, well, it's sunny out, so the weather's covered.
嗜好和喜欢的颜色
Hobbies and favorite color probably are safe.
我看过很多他的报导
Him, I've read plenty about.
但妳是个谜,妳先说吧?
But you're a mystery, so why don't you start?
我最爱的颜色是黑色
My favorite color's black.
看得出来
I can tell.
脚上除掉的刺青是什麽图桉?
What's this tattoo you're getting removed on your foot?
可以不要看我老婆的脚吗?
How about you stop looking at my wife's feet, yeah?
没什麽
It was nothing.
刺青没什麽?
The tattoo was nothing?
我这辈子没看过这麽丑的刺青
That was one of the ugliest tattoos I've ever seen in my life.
我知道,你讲得很清楚
Yeah, I know. You've made that pretty clear.
唉呀
Yikes.
我们继续聊下去吧
Let's keep, uh, spinning this wheel.
你们怎麽认识的?
How'd you two meet?
老公
Honey?
我们在募款活动认识的
Um, we met at a fundraiser.
囊性纤维化 -是肌肉失养症
Cystic fibrosis. - Muscular dystrophy.
我当时是助理
Back when I was an assistant.
了解
Got it.
妳是他的助理
You were his assistant.
我是助理,但不是他的助理
No. Not his assistant, an assistant.
大部分的人都是从助理开始的
The route most people take.
除非你已经赚了大钱,
Unless, of course, you've made a fortune
或是入室行抢
or rob people in their homes.
或是替先生工作
Or work for your husband.
我是跟他共事
I work with him.
好吗?我负责管理基金会
Okay, I head up our foundation,
我就在非营利组织做事 我很有资格担任这个职务
a job I'm highly qualified for, having worked for non-profits
上大学前
since before college.
大概很类似
It's probably very similar,
只是现在妳有很多钱可以玩
except now you just have all this money to play around with.
I'm not playing around with anything.
我不是在玩,这不是游戏,好吗?
It's... It's not a game, okay?
我不必向你解释我的履历
And not that I have to justify my resume to you,
但现在我负责 -在四大洲盖学校和医院
but now I'm in charge of building schools and hospitals
妳就是在解释履历
on four continents... - You are justifying.
随便你怎麽贬低我做的事
...so you can try and belittle what I do all you want,
结果不言而喻
but results speak for themselves.
你可以质疑我的动机
And you can go ahead and question my motives,
但至少我知道 接下来的四五年我要做什麽
but at least I know what I'll be doing for the next 4 or 5 years.
这不完全正确
That's not exactly true.
有了孩子后,妳会扮演顾问的角色
You'll be taking on more of an advisory role
once we have a baby.
对吧,宝贝?
Right, babe?
对,就是这样
Right. That's the plan.
我还是我的某间公♥司♥
Did I or one of my companies do something
伤害过你,或冒犯过你吗?
to harm or offend you personally in some way?
我真的觉得你讨厌我
It really feels like you hate me.
我他妈的搞不懂 怎麽会有人这麽气我?
I don't fucking get it. How can people be so mad at me?
这就像
对时钟生气一样
It's like fucking being mad at a fucking clock.
如果你对时钟生气的话 那是你的问题
If you're mad at a clock, that's really on you.
不关时钟的事
It's not about the clock.
我写了一个演算法,那是趋势使然
我还得为此道歉
I'm supposed to apologize for writing an algorithm that was inevitable
那个演算法救了很多公♥司♥ 丰富了无数员工的生活
and that saves companies and enriches the lives of hundreds of employees?
我说了什麽好笑的话吗?
Did I say something funny? - Yeah.
对,听到你说丰富人们的生活 我觉得很好笑
Hearing you talk about enriching people's lives is funny to me.
我难道没有吗?
Do I not do that?
这其实是很基本的道理
You know, it's really pretty fucking rudimentary.
一间人浮于事的大公♥司♥倒了 所有的工作都没了
A bloated, fat company dies, all jobs lost.
如果这间公♥司♥变得精干 有效率,并存活下来
Or a leaner, more efficient version of that same company survives,
有些工作就还在
some jobs survive.
就我看来
If anything,
我是在帮助大家找到一条 更持久的职业道路
I'm helping people find a new career path that's more sustainable.
但是你
But you, however...
你来这裡只是为了让自己致富
You are here for the sole purpose of enriching yourself.
你知道吗?你不知道我来干嘛
You have no idea what I'm here for,
或那笔钱是不是只为了我自己
or even if that money is just for me.
这笔可以改变别人一生的钱
It's meaningless to you, anyway.
反正对你毫无意义
Money that could change any other person's life.
我只是不相信你会把钱全部送给穷♥人♥
I just doubt you're going to give it all to the poor.
这是什麽? -看起来像什麽?
Hey, what is this?- What does it look like?
禅境花♥园♥
It's a Zen garden.
就像人家桌上会摆的那种 不过是放大的版本
Just like the little ones you see on people's desks, but big.
上次来的时候
Last time I was here,
我想做宫城先生的那种篱笆 可以隔离起来
I had the idea of putting in a Mr. Miyagi-style fence, so it's in.
记得吗?
Remember?
对,我还是不懂你的意思
Yeah. I still don't know what that means.
宫城先生的那种篱笆
A Mr. Miyagi-style fence.
好吧,两位,再来要做什麽?
All right, guys. What's, uh, what's up next on the agenda?
还有什麽你们不用的东西?
What other shit you have around here you don't use?
干得好
Good work.
宝贝,妳要接近他,
You need to get close to him, babe.
让他喜欢妳
Win him over.
什麽?你说…
What? What are you...
我们不认识这个人
We don't know this guy.
不知道他拿到钱之后会做什麽
We don't know what he intends to do once he gets the money.
妳要接近他,不择手段,好吗?
So, you need to get close to him. Do whatever it takes. Okay?
我… -不择手段,就是这样
I don't... - Do whatever it takes. That's it.
妳可以的
You can do it.
好了,你们有偏好要在哪边吗?
All right.
Either of you have a preference?
我还是不明白 为何需要把我们分开?
I still don't understand why you think it's necessary to split us up.
对,就像我说的
Yeah. Well, like I said,
为了让我安心
for my peace of mind.
你们就选一个吧
So... why don't you go ahead and choose?
宝贝,妳有想要哪一边吗?
Babe?
我没差
Do you have a preference? - I-I don't care.
妳去那边吧?
Why don't you take this one over here?
反正我们也不会睡着
Not like either one of us are going to sleep anyways.
记住,我整晚都会在这裡,好吗?
Just remember, I'll be right over here the whole night, okay?
好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
Okay?
好
Yeah.
门开着
Doors stay open.
要关灯吗? -如果有帮助的话
Shut the light off? - If it helps you.
睡不着
Can't sleep.
好
Okay.
这会是漫长的一夜
It's gonna be a long night.
对
Yeah.
紧接着是漫长的一天
Followed by a very long day.
被绑♥架♥还睡得着的只有他