对,我们的手♥机♥在你手上 没有室内电♥话♥
And you have our phones. There's no landline.
对,没有室内电♥话♥,没有监视器
No landlines, no security cameras.
几公里内没有邻居,我们根本不相识
And we don't have neighbors for miles. We don't even know them.
我们就当你没来过
So, for us, it's like you were never here.
就像我们走进门 有些东西已经不见了
Exactly. We walked in. Some shit was already missing.
但不足以报♥警♥
But not even enough to... to file a police report.
手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
不要
No.
往前倾,手放在背后!
Lean forward and put your hands behind your back!
别这样,快走 -你没听到我说的吗?
Don't do that. Just go! - Have you not heard a thing I've said?
有,我都听到了
Yeah. I heard everything you said. I'm not gonna leave you here
我一离开,你们别想马上乱来
to do whatever you want the second I walk out the door.
你一离开,我们就会忘记你这个人
You walk out, we forget you exist, end of story.
我要争取一点时间 -没人知道我们在这裡
I'm gonna myself a head start. - No one knows we're here.
我他妈的不相信你
I don't fucking believe you.
妈的!
Goddamn it!
好,现在呢?
Okay, so what now?
往前走
Just walk.
往哪走?
往右边走,这边
- Any direction? - Yeah. To... To the right. This one.
你有什麽计画?
So, what is the plan here?
我的计画就是让你闭嘴
The plan is for you to shut the fuck up.
走,往前走
Go. Straight.
这不算是计画
That's not really a plan.
不是,这边
No, right here.
把门打开,进去
Open the door. Get inside.
什麽?
What?
你真的要把我们关在蒸气室?
Y-You're really gonna lock us in the sauna?
这是你的计画?
This is your plan?
把我们关在蒸气室裡好几天
To lock us in the fucking sauna for days
没吃没喝的?
on end with no food or water?
不会好几天,好吗?我会把门挡住
It's not gonna be days.I'm gonna barricade the door
要花点时间,但出得来
so it'll take a while, but you'll get out.
只有这个办法可行
This is the only thing that's gonna work for us.
不要,我没心情烤三温暖
No, I'm not in the mood for a schvitz.
我不会打开蒸气 -进去
It's not gonna be on. Get in.
不要
No.
你要…
You're going to have to
想想其他的方法
rack your brain for something else.
我不想在你老婆面前打你
I don't wanna hurt you in front of your wife.
好吧,宝贝
Okay. Babe?
你们不会知道我何时离开
You're not gonna know when I'm gone.
建议你们等一个小时,再破门离开
I suggest you wait like an hour before you start trying to get out.
兄弟,
You know, uh, buddy,
你没有听懂我说的话
y-you're not getting what I've been trying to tell you.
没人知道我们在这裡
No one knows we're here!
我本来週末要去消费电子展演讲
I was scheduled t-to give the keynote at CES this weekend,
但我临时取消了,好吗?
but I pulled out at the last minute, okay?
我要给她一个惊喜
I pulled out to surprise her!
我费尽心思更改行程 都是为了她,好吗?
I moved fucking mountains to change my schedule for her!
结果你冒出来了!什麽? -为了我们
And then you fucking showed up. - For us.
为了我们 -为了我们!对,我就是这麽说的
What? - For us.
为了我们!
For us! Yes, that's what I said. For us!
我很乐意这麽做 我们才能独处一下,好吗?
Which I did gladly so we could have a little fucking alone time! Okay?
好好享受独处的时间吧
Enjoy the alone time, then.
我要杀了他,我要…
I'm gonna fucking kill him. I'm... I'm just gonna... I'm gonna fucking...
我要他妈的…
干!
Fuck!
喂!
Hey!
喂!
Hey! Fuck!
干!
我真的不觉得他有枪
I really don't think he had a gun.
好
Okay.
干!
Fuck!
好
Okay.
快点,快一点 -等一下
Hurry! Come on, come on.
嘿!
Hey!
喂,站住!
Hey, stop!
站住!
Stop! Stop!
干
Fuck.
滚!别过来 -妈的,我要抓到你,站住
I'm gonna fucking get you! Stop! Stop!
站住!
Stop, sto...
搞什麽! -我赢了,我抓到你了,别跑了
Stop, what the fuck! - I win! I got you. Just stop.
都不要再跑了
Don't make us run anymore. Any way you go, I'm gonna get you.
不管你跑去哪裡 我都会抓到你,别跑了
Just stop. Stop.
不要
Or... No.
别跑,不要起来,别动
Stop. Stay down. Stay down.
我不是在开玩笑!叫她回来!
I'm not fucking around.Get her back here.
我抓到他了! -宝贝!
I've got him!
马上回来!
Get back here now. - Babe!
宝贝
Babe!
你们的枪在我手上
I've got your gun.
那是谁的监视器?
Whose camera is that?
我怎麽知道?
How am I supposed to know that?
你确定看到的是监视器吗?
A-And are you sure that what you saw was even a camera?
我确定吗?对,是监视器 -或者是…
Am I sure that... Yes, it was a camera.
档桉存在哪裡?
Where does it go?
我不知道
I have no idea.
而且我们都很清楚,数位录影的档桉
Also, you know as well as I do, once something is recorded digitally...
如果那是的话
If it even was...
都上传到云端了
It's just out there.
你也不能怎样,不像是超商
There's nothing you can do about it. It's not like a 7-Eleven
可以走去后面拆掉硬碟
where you can go in the back and-and tear out a hard drive.
你觉得每个人都是白♥痴♥吗?
Everyone's an idiot to you, huh?
不是每个人
No, not everyone.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我没有说谎
I'm not lying.
我们家裡没有监视器
We have no security cameras on our property.
真的?就像没有枪一样?
Really? Just like there's no gun?
说到了枪,我们订几个规则吧
Speaking of which, how about we establish some... some ground rules on that gun?
什麽意思?
Meaning what? - Meaning I have no idea
我不知道你对手♥枪♥熟悉的程度
how much you've used or been around guns,
但如果你要指着我们一个人
but if you're going to be pointing it at one of us,
你可以指着我,好吗?
you can point at me. Okay?
我还没有指着任何人
I haven't pointed it at anybody yet.
我知道,我只是说,我们知道你有枪
I know that. All I'm saying is, we know you have a gun.
我们哪裡也不会去
We're not going anywhere.
为了避免有什麽…
And to prevent any fucking...
擦枪走火
...oopsie-doopsies,
把保险栓打开
just put the safety on.
打开了
Safety's on.
所以…
So, nothing accidental.
不会有意外 -很好,但你还是没告诉我
Great. But the question remains,
你要我做什麽?
what do you want me to do?
情况是一样的,两位
It's the same situation, guys.
不一样
It's not the same situation.
我的脸已经曝光了,我得要…
Not if my face is out there. Not if I have to...
隐姓埋名
hide from this.
妳以为五千美元够吗?
You think five grand is gonna cut it?
唯一的差别就是金额,对吧?
All that's changed is the amount you need, right?
对吗?
Am I right?
我们三个还是要想办法解决
We still all... All three of us, we have to find a way through this.
重点就在于金额和交款时间
So it comes down to how much and how soon.
所以,你要多少钱?
So... how much?
做什麽?消失吗?
To what? To disappear?
重新开始?看来需要这样,所以…
Start a new life? Looks like that's what it's going to take.
妳知道的
So... you know...
15万美元
A hundred... A hundred... Hundred fifty thousand dollars.
有什麽好笑的? -15万美元?
What? What is so fucking funny?
15万美元
Hundred fifty thousand? - Hundred fifty thousand.
你觉得够吗?
You think that's enough?
你可能需要多一点