You know, my life is changed now.
是因为两件事
Two things did it.
一个是我曾经的一位朋友 他叫苏格拉底
And one was a friend i had, named socrates.
另一个就是你 -哦...
And you. - Oh...
你的嘴可真甜 威拉德
What a very nice thing to say, Willard.
克洛伊在哪儿呢
Where's Chloe?
额 她去捕猎了
Uh, she's hunting.
什么
Hmm?
哦
Oh!
为我们干杯
Here's to us!
为我们
To us!
从明天开始我就要重新启程了
You know, tomorrow I'm gonna start all over.
我打算去你的职业介绍所
I'm gonna go to your employment agency
看看他们能不能给我找到新的工作
and see what they can do for me.
我可以替你给他们打电♥话♥
I'll call them for you.
你不必这么做 -但我愿意帮你 威拉德
You don't have to. - But I'd like to, Willard.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
听着 我已经不会惧怕与人交流了
You see, I'm not afraid anymore.
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我好像听到走廊里有什么动静 失陪一下
I think I heard something in the hall, excuse me.
琼 你能替我做一件事吗
Joan, I want you to do something for me.
什么事 威拉德
What is it, Willard?
我希望你不要再问了
And I don't want you to ask me any questions.
不要抱怨 就按我说的做就好
I don't want you to complain, i just want you to do it.
当然可以 但到底是什么事
Well, of course, but, what is it?
我想要你拿上这些钱
I want you to take this money
然后到街角去拦一辆出租车
and I want you to go down to the corner and get a taxi cab
然后回家 我会给你打电♥话♥的
and go home, and I'll call you there.
威拉德... -别问了...
Willard... - Don't ask me...
怎么了 琼 快走吧 别问了 快走
What, Joan? Just go! Don't ask, just go!
贝恩
Ben!
贝恩 你给我听着...
Ben, now you...
好了 我想我们得做个交易
Okay, I guess we have to make a deal.
你可以来找食物
Now, you came here for food,
如果你表现得好你就会有饭吃
and, you behave yourself and you'll get it.
还有你地下室里的那些朋友也是
And so will your friends in the cellar.
你听懂了吗
You understand?
除害药物
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
我待你不薄 贝恩
I was good to you, Ben!
全片结束,谢谢观赏
更多精彩尽在百度cult电影吧!