威拉德
Willard!
你是不是忘了什么东西
You forget anything?
哦 啊 是定单 我把它落在桌上了
Oh, uh, the work orders, i left them in my desk
在一个信封里 我这就去...
in an envelope, I'll...
你不用回去了 威拉德
You don't have to go back, Willard.
我可是呕心沥血才搞到这些的 威拉德
I sweat blood to get those accounts, Willard.
你在这样 我们会失去这些生意
You sit on them, we lose 'em.
我知道了 马丁先生
I know, Mr. Martin.
我知道了 马丁先生
I know Mr. Martin.
我要在周一早上九点看到这个
I wanna see these Monday morning at 9:00 A.M.
早上九点 一分钟也不能晚
And I mean 9:00 A.M.
斯泰尔斯
大惊喜 小子 生日快乐 小子
Surprise, boy! Happy birthday, boy!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
生日快乐 威拉德
Happy birthday, Willard!
哦 27年前的今天晚上
Oh, 27 years ago, tonight,
我受了好多苦才把你给生下来
you were born in pain and suffering
你知道吗 他们以为我肯定活不成了
you know, they didn't think I would live.
哦 威拉德 给妈妈一个生日亲亲
Oh, Willard, give your mother a birthday kiss. Oh!
多好啊 我们所有的朋友
Isn't it nice that all our friends
都来参加你的生日派对了
came to your birthday party.
生日快乐 威拉德 -生日快乐
Happy birthday, Willard. - Happy birthday!
真是个好孩子 他刚刚真的大吃一惊
Such a sweet boy. And he was so surprised!
是啊 亲爱的
That's right, dear.
这是蛋糕
Here is the cake.
哦 谢谢 这是夏洛特特意为你的生日做的蛋糕
Oh, thank you. Now, Charlotte made it for your birthday, dear.
不 不 哦 别动 夏洛特
No, no. Oh, no, no Charlotte.
让威拉德来吧
Let Willard do it.
威拉德 把罩子揭开
Willard, take off the cover.
生日
快乐
威拉德
切蛋糕吧 威拉德 来吧 切吧
Cut it, Willard. Go on, cut it.
哦 刀在哪儿呢 是的 在这里
Ooh, where's the knife? Yes, there it is.
哈 -拿着
Ha! - Here you go.
拿着这个 切吧 哦 哦 先许个愿 嘘
There, there, cut it. Oh, oh, make a wish. Sh-sh-sh.
马丁先生也会来参加派对吗
Is Mr. Martin coming to the party?
哦 反正我邀请了他
Oh, well I invited him.
妈妈 你不会真请了马丁先生吧
Mother, you didn't invite Mr. Martin?
哦 我当然请了他 威拉德 -你是怎么了 小子
Oh, of course I did, Willard. - What's the matter with you boy?
难道你不想让你的上司来参加你的派对吗
Don't you want your boss to come to the party?
和他社交一下兴许会有些好处的 威拉德
Might do you some good to socialize with him, Willard.
就让过去的事情过去吧
Let bygones be bygones.
这样你的上司就能增加一些对你的了解 亲爱的
That way your boss will get to know you better, dear.
她说得对 威拉德
She's right, Willard.
威拉德基本上算是个外向的孩子
Willard is basically an extrovert.
只是没有表现出来罢了
Except it's all inside.
没错 亲爱的
That's right, dear.
你是个当总经理的料 威拉德
You're executive material, Willard.
别这样 这是我的派对 我们来...
Please, no, this is my party, let's...
这年头想找一个这么认真的年轻人可不容易了
Not easy to find a dedicated young man these days,
可不是吗 夏洛特
is it, Charlotte?
她说得对 是时候展现出一些攻击性了 亲爱的
She's right, and it's time you became more aggressive, dear.
这样你才能在这个社会立足
If you're gonna make it in this world,
你必须得变得强硬起来 强硬 强硬起来
you gotta learn to get tough. Tough, tough.
别忘了你自己的风格
Don't forget your style.
威拉德 在这个世界上 一个男人得学会为自己发声
Willard, a man's gotta speak up for himself in this world.
至少得当个副总吧 在马丁对你♥爸♥爸做了那种事之后
Gotta be vice president. That's the least Martin can do,
至少他能给你这个吧
after what he did to your father.
为副总经理干杯
Here's to the vice president.
我可以这么跟你们说 如果威拉德年纪大一点的话
I can tell you this, if Willard had been older,
马丁是绝不会有机会接手我们的生意的
Martin would never have been able to take over the business.
绝对不会
Never!
马丁接手了生意 是他偷走的
Martin take over the business? He stole it!
威拉德 如果你能再强硬一点儿的话...
Willard, if you'd just been a little tougher...
可我怎么做得到呢
Well, how could I?
威拉德 你可不想当一辈子
Willard, you don't want to be a cashier,
收银员
all your life.
威拉德 -威拉德
Willard! - Willard!
亨利叶塔 冷静点儿 -哦
Now, Henrietta, calm down. - Oh.
没关系 没事的 -我得上♥床♥躺一会儿
It's all right. All right. - I'm off to bed.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
威拉德
Willard?
威拉德
Willard?
威拉德
Willard?
我知道你在那儿 威拉德
I know you're there, Willard!
你对我们的客人实在是太失礼了 威拉德
You offended our guests, Willard.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mother.
他们都是你的朋友 知道吗 他们只是想要帮助我
They're your friends, you know? They're only trying to help me.
还有你
And you too.
还有关于马丁的事 他们说得对 你知道吗
And they're right about Martin, you know?
我们得和他保持友好关系
We must keep him as a friend.
这样他应该就会提拔你做副总了
And, Martin should make you a vice president
哦 威拉德·斯泰尔斯 副总经理
oh. Willard stiles, vice president.
威拉德
Willard.
你现在都不跟我说话了
You don't talk to me anymore.
我试过了 妈妈
Well, I try, mother.
哦 威拉德 有时候我真的搞不懂你
Oh, Willard. Sometimes i just don't understand you.
这房♥子都快散架了
Well, the whole house is falling apart.
屋顶上的瓦片都要掉下来了
All the shingles on the roof are falling off,
电视也坏了
the TV doesn't work,
哦 哦 还有厨房♥里的水龙头
oh, oh, and the faucets in the kitchen
也开始漏水了
are starting to leak again.
昨天 我还在院子里看到 看到了一只老鼠
Yesterday, I saw, saw a rat in the yard.
为什么 你怎么能对所有事都不管不顾呢
Why, you're letting everything go?
明天我就会把垫圈装好的
Well, I'll put some washers in tomorrow.
哦 对了 威拉德 啊
Oh, yes, and Willard? Uh,
洗衣间的水龙头也要换新垫圈了 你知道吗
the laundry faucets, they need, need new washers too, you know?
知道了 好的
All right, all right.
有时候我都怀疑你试图杀了你的妈妈
Sometimes I think you're trying to, kill your mother.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, mother
好好享受你们的早餐吧
have a good breakfast.
威拉德
Willard?
威拉德
Willard!
你处理过那些老鼠了吗
Did you do anything about those rats?
什么
What?
哦 我会的
Oh, I will.
什么时候 威拉德
When, Willard?
我会做的
I'll get to it.
额 它们的窝就在石头花♥园♥旁边
Uh, their nests are out by the rock garden there.
也许我们应该联♥系♥灭鼠公♥司♥的人来
Perhaps we should call an exterminator?
那得花钱
Exterminators cost money.
你可以用棒子把它们都打死
You can kill them with a stick!
不行
No!
我不可能把每一只都找出来的
And I never find them all.
你打算什么时候去和马丁谈你工作的事
When are you going to talk to Martin about your job?
我不是告诉过你早上九点
I thought I told you i wanted to talk to you
我要跟你谈话的吗
this morning at 9:00 A.M.
哦 我一直在往您的办公室赶呢 马丁先生
Oh, I was just on my way to your office, Mr. Martin.
现在已经九点四十了
It's 9:40 A.M.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
今天早上我有很多家务活要做
Well, I had a lotto do at home this morning,
我还错过了公交
and I missed my bus.
哦 你错过了公交
Oh, you missed the bus?
哦 好吧 先进来吧 斯泰尔斯先生
Oh, well, do come in Mr. stiles.
你就不能把你的头发剪剪吗
Don't you get your hair cut?
好吧 来吧 那些发♥票♥在哪儿呢 小子
Well, come on, come on. Where are those invoices, boy?
哦 额 我已经做完一大半了
Oh, uh, I got most of them done,
剩下的我会...额 今天早上做完的
I'll, I'll get the rest, uh, this morning.
这间公♥司♥里有两个部门一定不能出差错
There are two departments in the company that have to work right.
一个是销♥售♥部
One of them is sales,