I, I've just been fired. I, I just got my notice.
爱丽丝把这个放在了我的桌上
Alice put it on the desk.
你和她发生矛盾了吗
Well, did you have a fight with her?
没关系的 威拉德 我本来就是临时工
It, it's all right, Willard, it was just a temporary job.
我会找到别的工作的
I'll get another one.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
他也给我通知了
He's given me my notice.
真是慷慨 我还剩30天
Big deal, I get 30 days.
这到底发生什么了
What the hell's going on here?
说什么耗子
Tell them about rats,
可能就是几只小老鼠
they're just little mice, probably.
在哪儿 在哪里看见的
Where, where'd you see the rats?
我看见了 柜子上全都是
I saw them, they're all over the closet!
哦 天...谁快去给我拿根棍子来
Oh, for... here's somebody get me a stick.
给我拿根棍子 拿根棍子来 随便什么都好
Get me a stick, get me a stick, anything at all!
去拿根棍子 -拜托你们别嚷嚷了
Get a stick. - Now, c'mon. Hold it down,
不就是只耗子吗
will ya, kids, it's only a rat.
好了 别吵了
All right, now hold it down.
小心点 马丁先生
Be careful, Mr. Martin
我看见它们了
I see them!
给我拿一把椅子来
Get me a chair!
椅子 给我拿把椅子 快啊 拿把椅子来
A chair, gimme a chair, hurry up. Gimme a chair!
快啊 -当心
Hurry up! - Watch it, look out.
你就不能快点嘛 把椅子拿来
C'mon, will ya, with the chair!
快把椅子拿过来
C'mon with the chair!
把椅子扶好 -我扶着呢
Hold the chair now! - I'll hold it, I got.
看你还敢不敢在我的派对上搞破坏
Ruin my party, will you?
哦 就是你...我打死他了
Oh, you... I got him!
已经打死了
I got him!
你真是太厉害了 老板 -是吗
You got a lot of guts, boss. - Huh?
他已经死了
He's dead.
干得好 马丁先生
Good work, Mr. Martin.
好了
All right.
干得漂亮 老板
That was great, boss.
哦 天呐 我得去好好洗个手
Oh, man, i gotta get washed up.
咻 哦 天呐 看看我这一头汗
Phew! Oh, boy, look at me.
我得去洗把脸
I gotta get cleaned up.
哈 打这些老鼠就跟野外狩猎差不多
Ha! It's like a damn safari with all these rats.
喂 怎么了 猛♥男♥
Hey, what's the matter, tiger?
觉得挺恶心的是吧
Got a little nervous stomach?
振作点 小子
C'mon, boy!
可不能在这里耽误一整天
Let's not take all day,
继续工作吧 还有一堆事情要处理呢
let's get going, we got a lot of work to do.
喂 爱丽丝 能不能找人把那个烂摊子收拾一下
Hey, Alice, get somebody to clean up that mess, will you?
喂 喂
Hey, hey!
别聊了 赶快回去工作
C'mon! Let's get back to work!
你觉得还会有更多老鼠吗
Do you think there are any more of them?
如果还有的话 叫我一声就行了
Well, if there are, just whistle for me.
听着 额 明早你可以来开门吗
Listen, uh, open up the office in the morning, will you?
你想让我今晚加班吗
Would you like me to stay the night?
是个好主意
That's a good idea.
报税季到了 我需要更多时间来做假账
It's tax season, and I need some private finagling time.
贝恩 我什么也做不了
Ben, there was nothing I could do.
我真的无能为力
There's nothing I could do.
贝恩 这不是...这不是我的错
Ben, it was... It wasn't my fault.
求你了...请 进来吧...
Will you... Please just, just get in...
我不碰你
And I won't touch you.
贝恩 如果你留在这里他们会杀了你
Ben, they'll kill you if you stay here?
拜托 他们会杀了你的
Please, they'll kill you.
没事了 已经没事了
It's all right, it's okay.
为什么你不告诉我你欠了那么多税
Why didn't you tell me that you owed taxes on the mortgage?
就是你
You!
就是你叫我和你的所谓朋友聊聊我的未来的
You told me to talk over my future with your, your friend,
马丁
Martin.
这下好了
Well!
你的朋友马丁
Well, Martin your friend,
想要抢走我的房♥子再把它夷为平地
wants to take my house and just, just knock it down!
我不会让他这么做的
Well I won't let him!
顺便一说
Incidentally...
他还炒了我鱿鱼
He fired me!
如果这能让你好受一点的话
And, if it'll make you feel any better...
苏格拉底死了
Socrates is dead.
马丁杀了他
Martin killed him.
就像他杀死我爸爸一样
Just like he killed my father!
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry, I'll manage!
我已经下定决心了
I make the decisions now.
我已经下定决心了
I make the decisions now.
你好吗
Hello.
我的天呐 看看这些老鼠
My, god! Look at the rats.
看看它们 这次可不只是一只了
Look at the rats, not just one anymore.
我们是来和你谈谈的
We've come to talk to you.
你疯了还是怎么了
What, are you crazy or something?
说话小心点 马丁先生
Watch, Mr. Martin.
它们全部都听我的指挥
They do anything i tell them to do.
原来是你毁了我的派对
You're the one that ruined my party.
你这个疯... -不准动
You crazy... - Don't you move!
它们可还不止这些
There are a lot more of them.
正在等着呢
Waiting.
等什么
Waiting for what?
等我们结束谈话
Waiting for us, to finish our talk.
坐下
Sit down.
不 威拉德...
No, Willard...
坐下
Sit!
马丁先生
Mr. Martin?
我有几件事要告诉你
I have a number of things to tell you.
第一
First...
是你偷走了我爸爸的生意
You stole the business from my father.
第二
And second...
这间接害死了我的妈妈
It killed my mother.
还有第三
And third...
你想要把我也毁了
You're trying to ruin me.
威拉德 你到底在说些什么
Willard, what are you talking...
你根本连喘口气的机会都不给我
You never left me alone for a minute!
还在所有人面前让我出洋相
You made a fool out of me in front of everybody!
现在 你又要偷走我的房♥子
And now, you're trying to steal my house!
哦 不 不...
Oh, no, no...
我听见了
I heard you!
这就是你开除我的原因
That's why you're trying to fire me!
你...你让我讨厌我自己
You... you made me hate myself!
我想了很久
I thought a lot about it.
自我厌恶
Hating myself.
但我现在很喜欢我自己
Well, I like myself now.
你杀了我的朋友
You killed my friend.
我杀了谁
I killed who?
你拿这个捅他的时候苏格拉底是什么感觉
How did socrates feel when you stuck him with this?
苏格拉底会是什么感觉呢
How did socrates feel?
哇 苏格拉底到底是谁
Whoa, who the hell is socrates?
苏格拉底是我这辈子拥有过的最好的朋友
Socrates was the best friend, I ever had!
该死
Dammit!
把他咬碎
Tear him up!
不 威拉德 别这样 等等
No, Willard! No, no! No, wait!
威拉德 别这样 不 不 威拉德
Willard, no! No, no, no, Willard!
不要 威拉德 威拉德 威拉德
No! Willard! Willard! Willard!
再见 贝恩
Goodbye, Ben.
我还不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
你可以到我家去
You can come to my house.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以买♥♥些吃的...
We could stop and get some food, if you...
然后一起吃饭 你愿意吗
Have something to eat later, if you'd like?
再来点吗 -嗯 不用了
More? - Mmm, no.
你知道吗 我的人生已经改变了