好好想想吧 威拉德
Now, think about it, Willard.
现在我必须先失陪了
Now, you'll have to excuse me
后面还有人在等我
because I have someone in the back to take care of,
然后我...
and then I...
还得安排接尸体的事
Have to, make a pick up.
怎么样了
Did you have any luck?
什么怎么样 -借到钱了吗
Luck with what? - Well, with the money?
哦 威拉德 真希望我有钱能给你
Oh, Willard, I wish i had some money to give you.
为什么 我可不能要你的钱 琼
Why, I couldn't take money from you Joan,
那对你不公平
that wouldn't be fair.
我会想到办法的
I'll think of something.
沃特 我向你保证 会顺利送到的
Walt, I promise you, it will be delivered.
还有 别忘了
But, you gotta remember,
给我带些那种小画片回来
those little pictures back there, for me.
爱丽丝 斯宾塞先生明天下午就出发去欧洲了
Alice, Mr. Spencer's going to Europe tomorrow afternoon,
这个幸运的家伙
the lucky stiff.
听着 他需要一些银行本票和现金
And listen, he needs some cashier's checks and some cash.
现在给他开一张8000美元的支票然后拿去银行
Now, draw up a check for $8,000, take it down to the bank.
好的 马丁先生 -这个
Yes, Mr. Martin. - And here
是斯宾塞先生的私人支票
is Mr. Spencer's personal check
也算在公♥司♥的账上
put that in the firms account...
好的 可是等我到银行的时候银行就已经关门了
Right, but the bank will be closed before I can get there.
给他们打个电♥话♥ 他们会为我多开一会儿的
Well, call them, they stay open for me.
我要一半银行本票
Get me half in cashier's checks
现金全部都要一百美金的纸钞
and the balance in cash, $100 bills.
身上带这么些现金会不会太多了
Isn't that a hell of a lotta cash to be carrying around?
我会放进我的腰包里
Stick it in my money belt.
我习惯手边总有些现钞
I always like to have some real cash available.
是为了黑市里的
For a little wheeling and dealing
一些小交易 对吧
in that black market, huh?
嘿 我希望那些小卡片
Hey, I'd like to get a black market
也能黑市交易一下
on those pictures.
一个假期就花掉8000美元 你们能想象得出来吗
Can you, can you imagine having $8,000 to spend on a vacation?
嘿 我们要是也能有那么多钱那可就好了
Hey, we could really ball it up with that kind of a bank roll,
不是吗 威拉德 哦
huh, Willard? Oh!
啊 我的名片盒在你那儿 把斯宾塞的地址给我
Ah, you got my rolodex, give me Spencer's address.
斯宾塞 -等等
Spencer. - Wait a minute.
好了
Yeah.
斯宾塞 沃特 T 斯宾塞路1136号♥ 好莱坞 90028
Spencer, Walter t. 1136 Spencer Lane, Hollywood, 90028.
门缝
Door joint
都啃了
Eat it out.
起来 沃特 醒醒
Come on, Walter, wake up!
有什么东西在挠 -什么
Something's scratching. - What?
你听见了吗
You hear it'?
停下
Stop!
都咬坏
Tear it up!
沃特
Walter!
快起来 沃特 门外肯定有什么东西
Please, Walter, there's something outside the door.
求你了
Please?
肯定是你出现幻觉了
It's just your imagination.
但如果我去看看就能让你好受点儿的话...
But if it'll make you feel any better...
快想办法啊 哦 天呐
Do something! Oh, god!
别丢下我 -快跑 朱恩 朱恩
Don't leave me! - C'mon, June! June?
哼
Hmmm.
这个死小子总是不在家
Damn kid's never home!
我们该拿这栋房♥子怎么办
What do we do with the house?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这就是一堆破木头
This is a woodpecker's hamburger.
直接用推土机铲平它就完了
You run a bulldozer through it.
还能顺便把杂草也除了
And we'd even get that weed bit
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我可以
I can put
在这片地上建将近40间公♥寓♥
close to 40 apartments on this lot.
您别忘了
Now, remember
每间公♥寓♥还需要配上一个半停车位
you gotta have one and a half parking places per apartment.
这里有的是空间 别担心
I got room, don't worry.
那个小子为什么还要死抓着这栋老破屋不放
Why is that kid still hanging onto this old barn?
他就是个怪种
Cause he's a kook!
过来 让我看看这里面
Here, let me, let me look in here.
如果他不卖♥♥怎么办
Suppose he won't sell?
如果他被解雇了的话 他会卖♥♥的 啊 我们走
He'll sell, if he's unemployed. Ah! Come on.
像人一样大的老鼠
贝恩
Ben!
你心里很清楚
Now, you know very well
你不应该到卧室里来
you're not supposed to be in the bedroom!
正因如此 明天我不会带你
Now, just for that, I am not gonna take you
去上班 懂了吗
into the office tomorrow, do you hear?
贝恩 贝恩
Ben! Bad!
到地下室去
Go to the cellar.
去地下室
To the cellar!
你听见了吗 我已经受够你了
You hear? I am sick of your troublemaking.
贝恩
Ben?
贝恩 我要...贝恩
Ben, I'll... Ben?
贝恩 是你把...
Ben, did you...
你是怎么跑这里面来的
Now, how did you get in there?
听着
Look,
你会乖乖听话吗
are you gonna be good?
好吧 我可以带你去上班
All right, I'll take you to the office.
但如果你再犯一次错
But if you do one thing wrong,
如果你发出一丁点声音 我就再也不带你去了
if you make one sound, it's the last time you go.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand?
好了
All right.
额 马丁先生想要见你
Uh, Mr. Martin wants to see you.
请进
Come in.
额 你现在有空吗
Uh, you got a moment?
进来吧 快进来 把门关上
Come in, come in. Uh, close the door.
坐吧
Sit down.
我 额 我想跟你谈谈
I, um, I want to talk to you.
您说了算 马丁先生
You're the boss, Mr. Martin.
你也知道 琼
Now, as you know, Joan,
我们公♥司♥里的同事都相处得像是一家人
we have a nice family relationship here.
所有人
Everybody
都相亲相爱
gets along with everybody.
听着...
Now...
最近我注意到 额
I've noticed lately that, uh,
你和威拉德好像走得很近
you've been seeing a lot of Willard?
您不允许吗
You object to that?
我 完全不会
Me? No, sir!
不光不会不允许 我还觉得这好极了
I should say not, i think it's wonderful
听我说...
now...
我才是花钱雇你的人 对吧
I'm the one that pays you, right?
您就有话直说吧 马丁先生
Just exactly what do you want, Mr. Martin?
我希望你能帮我一个忙
I want you to do me a favor.
帮助我 也是帮助威拉德
Help me to help Willard.
这么做可以帮助我们两个人
You can help us both.
你去劝劝他把他的房♥子卖♥♥给我
By persuading him to sell me his house.
我不能这么做
I can't do that!
不能... -不能
Can't... - No.
还是不愿意
Or won't?
我觉得您还是自己去劝吧 马丁先生
I think you better do your own persuading, Mr. Martin.
如果你这么想那就算了
If that is the way you feel.
爱丽丝
Alice?
喂
Hey.
你们俩给我听好了 你们最好乖一点 听见了吗
Now, you two... you! You behave yourself, do you hear?
你会乖乖听话吗 嗯 我在走廊里都能听见你们的声音
Are you gonna be good. Hmm? I can hear ya out in the hall,
安静下来
now calm down!
你们两个都是
Both of you!
这是我最后一次警告你们
This is the last time I'm gonna warn you.
威拉德 你能过来一下吗
Willard, can I see you a minute, please?
威拉德
Willard?
我...我刚刚被开除了 我刚收到了通知