威拉德
Willard!
你口袋里的是什么
What's that in your pocket?
你口袋里有东西
There's something in your pocket!
不 你出现幻觉了
No, you're imagining things.
不 我才没有 转过来 我要看看
No, I'm not. Turn around, I want to see.
没什么可看的
There's nothing to see.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, troops.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 全体队友
Hi, team.
哦
Oh.
哎哟
Oops.
好了
Okay.
大伙儿们 我们到了...
Everybody! Ella, here for...
纳舒厄 匹茨堡路的国王站
Nashua-ashua. King of the station of pitchburg road.
下来吧
There you go.
好了
Okay.
到盒子里去
In the box.
没错 苏格拉底
That, that's right, socrates.
伙计 你可真聪明
Boy, you're smart!
你是谁
Who are you?
嗨
Hi.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你真聪明 是啊
You're bright. Yeah!
我就叫你 额...
I'm gonna call you, uh...
额...
Um...
贝恩
Ben.
贝恩
Ben?
你和某些人不一样可真是太好了
Glad you're not like some people.
马丁先生现在想见你
Mr. Martin wants to see you now.
进来吧 进来
Come in, come in.
把门关上
Close the door.
哦 我很抱歉 布兰德告诉我说您想要看凯西的那份
Oh, I'm sorry, Brandt said you wanted to see the Casey
文件
file.
啊 坐下吧 坐吧
Uh, sit down, sit down.
坐
Sit down.
我和老里格尔斯钻衣橱被你捉到了 对吗
You caught me in closet with ol' rickles, huh?
别这样 小子 放松点
C'mon, boy, loosen up.
我那也算是帮那个老荡♥妇♥一个小忙
I was just doing the old broad a favor!
威拉德 你在这里工作开心吗
Willard? Are you happy here?
如果能赚到点钱的话我会很开心
Well, I might be if I made some money.
你根本没有努力 威拉德
You're not trying, Willard.
你完全没有在努力
You're not trying at all!
喂
Hey.
喂
Hey.
你这是在给我...
Are you putting the squeeze on...
施加压力吗
On me?
这还真是史无前例
This is one for the books!
马丁先生 额
Mr. Martin, uh,
自从我爸爸去世以后我的工资就再也没涨过
now, I haven't had a raise since my father died,
但我连周末
and I work
和晚上都在加班
weekends, and I work nights
而且... -你想让我怎么样
and... - What do you want from me?
你需要钱吗 那就把房♥子卖♥♥了
You need money? Sell the house.
我们不能卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
We can't sell it.
你当然可以卖♥♥
Of course you can.
我已经准备好要给你开一个价钱了
And I'm prepared to make you an offer.
那栋房♥子对你来说太大了
That house is much too big for you.
哦 对我来说也很大
Oh, for me too, for that matter.
但我能负担得起
But I can afford it.
现在
Now,
你的父亲也不在了 而且...
you haven't got a father, and...
你说怎么样
What do you say?
你把房♥子卖♥♥了 就不用再担心加薪的事了
You sell the house, you won't have to worry about a raise.
马丁先生 凭我 凭我在这里的工作时长 我
Mr. Martin, with the, with the hours that I put in here, I,
我觉得可以... -是啊 可不是吗
I think that there's... - Yeah, no wonder.
你干活的速度比正常人要慢三倍
Takes you three times longer than it should.
我应该得到加薪
Well I, deserve a raise!
你应该庆幸还有一份工作
Be glad you still got a job!
好了 到此为止
Okay, forget it.
你把周♥年♥庆♥的邀请函都按时发出去了吗
You send out those invitations to my anniversary on time?
是的 -什么时候
Yes. - When?
我想是几周之前
Couple weeks ago, I think.
你想
You think?
你想
You think?
你想是什么意思
What do you mean, "you think"?
我有一半的客户都还没有回话
Half of my customers haven't even answered!
去你的桌子里看看 我敢打赌那些邀请函还在里面
Look in your desk, i bet they're still in there.
听着 今晚就是周♥年♥庆♥了你知道吗
Look, it's tonight you know?
还是说你根本就无所谓
Or doesn't that interest you?
你知道吗 威拉德
You know something, Willard?
你就是烂泥扶不上墙
You're a real pain in the tail.
我已经担负了你父亲这么多年
I carried your father on my back, for years!
现在你又来拖累我
And now I'm carrying you!
走啊 从这里爬出去
Go on, crawl outta here!
威拉德
Willard?
才四千美元 他以为就可以把我搞定了
Four thousand dollars, and he thought he was gonna take me!
请进吧
Go right in.
哦 嗨 进去喝一杯吧 希望你们玩得愉快
Oh, hi. Go in and have a drink, enjoy yourself.
食物
Food!
食物
Food!
食物
Food!
老鼠
Rats!
哇 怎么了 出什么事了
Whoa, what, what's the matter?
有老鼠 拜托
Rats? Please!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
到处都是老鼠
Rats all over the place.
老鼠
Rats?
就在那儿 小心你的头
Over there! Watch your head!
在那里 小心
Over there, look out.
周♥年♥庆♥快乐
Happy anniversary.
至少有两百多只
Must've been 200 of them.
你们真该看看老板躲老鼠的样子
And, you should've seen the boss dodging the rats.
你们该看看这位英雄当时的表现
And you should've seen this hero,
躲到凳子上 叫得跟个娘炮一样
up on a chair, squealing like a fag.
我 我希望您买♥♥的保险能赔付那些损失 马丁先生
I, I hope you're insured for the damage, Mr. Martin.
你好 是的
Hello? Yes?
是从威拉德家打来的
It's somebody from Willard's house.
不接
No!
我觉得你最好还是接一下
I think you better take it.
喂
Hello?
是的
Yeah.
嗯 嗯 嗯 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right.
威拉德 额 把那些清算文件给我
Willard, uh, let me have those clearance papers.
我们有三批货还没有清关 我做了标记
Our three shipments didn't clear customs, I made a note.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
听着 你最好回家一趟 你母亲生病了
Look, you better go on home, your mother's sick.
去吧 回家去吧
Well, go on, go on home.
是谁打来的
Who called?
我怎么会知道 一个叫夏洛特的什么人
Well, how do I know? Some Charlotte or somebody.
回去吧 快走吧
Go on. Beat it.
我妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with my mother?
医生已经来过了吗
Has the doctor been here yet?
我妈妈在哪儿
Where's my mother?
他们把她带走了
They took her away.
在哪儿 哪家医院
Where? What hospital?
她今早去世了 威拉德 上午九点四十二分 在我的怀里
She died this morning, Willard, at 9:42, in my arms.
她说的最后一句话是 叫我照顾好你
The last thing she said was to take care of you.
你凭什么不经我的允许就把我妈妈移走了
What right do you have to move my mother without my permission?
我试着联♥系♥过你了
Well, I tried to get you.