我给办公室打了电♥话♥ 马丁先生没告诉你吗
The office, didn't Mr. Martin tell ya?
他们说你去海关了
They said you'd gone to the customs house,
然后我又给海关打了电♥话♥ 但他们没找到你
and I called you over there, but they couldn't reach you.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she?
你妈妈已经上天堂了 亲爱的
Your mother's in heaven dear.
她的遗体在法利先生那里
And Mr. farley has the body.
她再也不用受苦了 可怜人
She's out of her misery, poor thing.
哦 她是多么的爱你啊 威拉德
Oh, how she loved you, Willard.
你妈妈嘱咐我照顾好你
Your mother asked me to take care of you.
哦 她是多么爱你啊 威拉德 -我知道我妈妈很爱我
Oh, how she loved you, Willard. - I know my mother loved me,
不用你一直提醒我
you don't have to keep telling me that.
我等会必须得给法利先生打个电♥话♥
Well, well, I have to call
安排一些接下来的事情
Mr. farley later about the arrangements,
鲜花可以从斯图尔特家买♥♥
flowers can come from the stewarts
然后我们可以打电♥话♥给帕斯卡神父 他会帮忙的
and we can call reverend Pascal, he can help.
威拉德 你都不知道接下里会有多少事需要办
Willard, you don't know how much there is to do.
你肯定 你肯定很难过
You're, you're upset.
也很焦虑 这是当然的了
And nervous, of course you are.
你和你的妈妈是那么的亲近
You and your mother were so close.
等忙完了这些 你应该请一周假
After this is over, you should take a week off.
好好休息一下 那正是你所需要的 威拉德 休息一下
Take a rest. That's what you need, Willard, a rest.
然后你就有机会好好想想
And a chance to decide,
接下来该怎么生活
what you're gonna do with your life
现在你的妈妈不在了
now that your mother's gone.
出去 给我出去
Get out! Just, just, just get out.
你...你让我一个人静一静
You, you leave me alone.
我会顾好我妈妈的事 你给我出去
I'll take care of my mother, you, get out.
出去
Get out!
给我出去
You just get out!
来吧 我们还有很多事情要做呢
C'mon, we have a lot to do.
哦 威拉德
Oh, Willard!
现在说这个可能有些鲁莽 威拉德
I don't want to seem precipitous, Willard,
但有几件关于你母亲财产的事情
but, there are a few things about your mother's estate
你应该第一时间了解一下
you should know right away.
你母亲把所有东西都留给你了
Your mother left everything to you.
房♥子 衣服 所有的东西
The house, the clothes, everything.
哦 那钱呢 她有没有给我留一笔钱
Oh, what about money? Did she leave any money?
你的母亲一直在靠一小笔年金生活
Well, your mother was living on a small annuity,
不幸的是现在她领不到那笔钱了
unfortunately it died with her.
你是说她什么也没留给我
You mean she left me nothing?
不太多 只有房♥子的一些股份
Not much, just the equity on the house.
你可以把房♥子卖♥♥了 然后还清贷款
Well, you could sell it, pay off the mortgage.
然后在别的地方再给自己买♥♥一套小一点的
Buy yourself a small house, somewhere else.
也留一点钱以后再用
Have something left over for the future.
贷款
Mortgage?
还有贷款 -是的 威拉德
Mortgage? - Yes, Willard.
很沉重的贷款
It's heavily mortgaged.
你是说我妈妈一分钱也没给我留下
You mean my mother didn't leave me any money?
只有这个
Just this.
这里是一张1500美元的支票
It's a check for $1,500.
是保险赔偿的
It's an insurance check.
我冒昧得直接取出来了
I took the Liberty of getting it,
我觉得你应该需要这笔钱作为搬家费
I thought you might need it to take care of your moving.
我...我是不会搬家的 卡尔森先生
Well, I, I won't be moving Mr. Carlson,
我不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
I'm not going to sell the house.
谢谢 谢谢你给我支票
Thank, thank you for the check.
来 让我来帮你拿
Here, let me help you with that.
谢谢你 马丁先生
Aw, thank you, Mr. Martin,
你真是太好了 -谢谢你
it's very kind. - Thank you.
他现在应该已经回家了
Well, he should be home by now.
我们给你带了些吃的 亲爱的
We brought a little food, dear.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
威拉德
Willard
威拉德
Willard.
可怜的宝贝
You poor dear.
真不走运啊 威拉德
Tough luck, Willard.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你需要任何经济上的帮助
You need any help with your financial problems,
就给老爹打电♥话♥ 我们好好聊聊 怎样
you just call old dad, we'll talk, huh?
我会的
I will.
嘿 -借过
Hey. - Excuse me.
它可真是太漂亮了 -是的 先生
Now that's a real beauty, boy. - Yes, sir.
是啊
Yeah.
有月亮 什么都有
Moons and everything.
我一直想把这种钟拆开来看看
I always wanted to take one of these apart.
两位小伙子
Now, you two boys,
进来吃点东西吧
come on in and have something to eat.
有吃的 好的 女士
Food! Yes, ma'am.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
别忘了...
Don't you forget...
真是棒极了
That's great.
呣
Mmmm.
有人想来个三明治吗
Anybody want a sandwich?
三明治 三明治
Sandwich, sandwich.
好了 拿起来吧
Alright, pick them up.
有人要叉子吗
Anybody got a fork?
好了
That's it.
能帮我把这个打开吗
Will you open this for me?
哦 好了
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢酸黄瓜...
I like pickles...
酸黄瓜 酸黄瓜 酸黄瓜
Pickle, pickle, pickle.
快来啊 威拉德 就像吃野餐一样
Come on, Willard. Just like a picnic.
今天是个大日子 我们要搬到地下室去了
Big day, today. We're moving to the cellar.
嗨 贝恩 嗨
Hi, Ben. Hi.
你还真是无孔不入啊 不是吗
Well, you sure get into places, don't ya?
你看 你看谁来了
Look! Look who's here.
这里有食物
There's uh, food,
还有水
and water.
威拉德
Willard.
威拉德
Willard?
威拉德
Willard?
本 苏格拉底 你们在这儿等我一下
Ben? Socrates, you wait here.
你到哪...
Wh...
听着 听我说 威拉德
Now, now, now, now Willard.
我 我 我知道你很难过 威拉德
I, I, I know you're upset, Willard,
但你的母亲是在我的怀里去世的
but your mother died in my arms
我答应他我会照顾好你
and I made a promise to her that I'd take care of you.
我想要遵守和她的约定 威拉德
And I want to keep that promise, Willard...
你是从哪里拿到这些钥匙的
Where's you get those keys?
我在你楼上的房♥间里找到的 亲爱的
I found them in your room upstairs, dear.
听着 这栋房♥子不适合一个年轻男人独自生活
Now, this house is no place for a young man to be living alone.
我和法利先生谈过了...
I've been talking to Mr. farley...
把它们给我
I want them.
什么 -把钥匙给我
What? - Give me the keys.
这些钥匙是你妈妈给我的 -把钥匙给我
You mother gave me these keys! - Give me those keys!
威拉德 如果你再对我大吼大叫的话
Willard! If you shout at me
我就决不再踏入这栋房♥子一步
I'll never set foot in this house again!
你不是我妈妈
You are not my mother
我再也不想在这儿见到你了
and I don't want you to come here, anymore.
我也不需要你告诉我该怎么处理这栋房♥子
And I don't want your advice about the house
我会照顾好我自己的 立刻把钥匙还给我
and I can take care of myself. Now, give me the keys!
回去
Get back!
快点 回去
Come on, now, get back!
贝恩 别这样
Ben, now stop it!
我要你留在地下室里 这里才是你呆的地方
I want you to stay here in the cellar where you belong!
快停下 贝恩 快停下
Now stop it! Ben, now stop it
快 回去
c'mon! Get back!
嗯
Hmm?
哦 如果你实在憋不住了的话...
Oh, well if you have to go...
不介意的话就用这个烟灰缸吧
Do it in the ashtray, if you don't mind?