请吧
If you don't mind.
贝恩
Ben!
你不是应该在地下室里吗
You're supposed to be in the cellar.
听着 我可不能让你们全都住在这上面
Look, I can't have you all up here.
真不知道你们是怎么钻来钻去的
I don't know how you guy's get around.
你知道吗 苏格拉底 我做了个决定
You know, socrates, i made a decision.
你知道我在上班的时候有多想念你吗
You know how lonely I get for you at the office,
尤其是在我加班的时候
when I have to work late?
你知道我准备怎么做吗
Well, you know what I'm gonna do?
明天我要带你去上班
I'm gonna take you to the office with me tomorrow.
明天是周六 下午其他人都不在
It's Saturday and nobody will be there in the afternoon.
嘿 你想把本也带上吗
Hey, do you wanna take Ben?
怎样
Huh?
好的 贝恩 你也可以一起去了
Okay, Ben, you can come too.
嘿 明天会有一个大惊喜
Hey, I'm gonna have a big surprise tomorrow.
好吗 一个大惊喜
Okay? A big surprise.
听着 伙计们
Now, you boys,
你们今天可以呆在这里
can stay in here today.
除了我 没人会来这里
Nobody comes in here, but me.
我要你们乖乖听话
And I want you to be good.
别担心
And don't worry,
好好玩儿吧
and have fun,
不用紧张 但注意安全
and don't be nervous, be careful.
好吗 等我下班的时候就来接你们
Okay? And I'll come back and get you before I leave.
好吗 拜拜
Okay? Bye.
祝你有个愉快的周末 威拉德 -谢谢
Have a nice weekend, Willard. - Thanks.
我有辆新车了
I have a new car.
一辆新车
A new car?
基本上算是新的
Well, it's almost new.
它 额
It's, uh,
它漂亮极了
it's beautiful.
我今早看见你开车来上班了
Saw you coming in this morning.
我很乐意载你回家 但我下午还得工作
I'd take you home, but I have to stay here this afternoon.
可今天是周六
But, it's Saturday.
祝你好运
Good luck.
威拉德
Willard?
工作完成了吗
Finished with your work?
我给你准备了一个惊喜 在你的车里
Well, I have a surprise for you in your car.
在我的车里
In my car?
好了 现在把你的眼睛闭上
Okay, now close your eyes.
来吧
C'mon.
来这吧
C'mon.
好了 看看你的后座
All right. Now look in the back seat.
她的名字叫克洛伊
Aw, her name's Chloe.
她是我送给你的礼物
She's a present for you.
我实在不愿去想你现在孤身一人 威拉德 所以...
I, I couldn't bare thinking of you all alone, Willard, and...
猫是非常好的伴侣
Well, cat's are really very good company.
尤其是母猫 所以...
Especially girl cats, and...
今天吃午餐的时候我在街上的
Well, I saw her in the pet shop down the street
宠物店看到了她
when I was having lunch today.
就忍♥不住给你买♥♥了下来
Well, I couldn't resist getting her or you.
你之前养过猫吗
Have you ever had a cat before?
没有
No.
额...
Um...
我们干嘛不一起把她送回家呢
Why don't we drop her off by your house,
我想去看看
I, I'd love to see it.
啊...
Ahh...
我们能一起去吗
Well, we could go by there?
可是 额 我不能邀请你进去...
But, uh, I can't ask you in, we've...
里面太乱了
Too messy.
好吧
All right.
啊
Ah!
我太喜欢老房♥子了
I just love old houses.
这就是我住的地方
This is where I live.
那是什么 威拉德 怎么了
What is it, Willard? What's the matter?
他们要把房♥子卖♥♥了交税
They're gonna sell our house for taxes.
哦 那真是太可惜了
Oh, that's a shame.
琼 如果你不介意的话我先送你回去吧
Joan, do you mind if I take you right home?
你现在要怎么办呢 威拉德
What are you gonna do, Willard?
什么怎么办 -你的房♥子
About what? - Well, about your house.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我拿不出2500美元
I don't have $2,500.
你总得想想办法吧
You just have to think of someway to get it.
哦 真希望我能给你这些钱 威拉德 我...
Oh, I wish I could give it to you, Willard, i...
我是说 这是你应得的
I mean you deserve that.
要听话 克洛伊
Be good, Chloe.
照顾好克洛伊
Take care of Chloe!
哦 我会好好照顾她的
Oh, I'll take care of her, all right.
你能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢
Do you mind holding this just for a minute for me? Thank you.
每次我下来的时候 你们的数量就变得更多了
Each time I come down here, there's more of ya.
听着 别闹了
Now, now look! Get this straight!
停下
Stop it!
我才是这里的头儿
Now, I am the boss here.
我要你们停下
Want you to stop it!
我已经负担不起了
I can't afford it.
看 什么也没有
Look, nothing!
贷款已经快把我逼疯了
The mortgage is driving me nuts.
你们也要把我逼疯了
And you're driving me nuts!
你们比兔子还能生
Worse than a bunch of rabbits!
吃晚餐了
Dinner!
来吧 这也许是最后的晚餐了
C'mon. May be the last one.
来吧
C'mon.
快过来 吃晚餐
C'mon. Dinner.
来吃吧
C'mon, eat.
好了
All right.
就在这里等我回来
Wait here till I get back.
威拉德 你来道歉了
Willard. You came to apologize,
我就知道你会来的 毕竟你是你妈妈的孩子
I knew you would, you're your mother's boy.
这是你用她留给你的钱买♥♥的新车吗
Is that the car you bought with the money she left you?
是的 -太好了
Yes. - Nice.
哦
Oh.
我...我需要钱交税
I, I need some money for taxes.
额 我一回家
Uh, I came home
就在门上看到了一个 一个税收拍卖♥♥的通知
and found a, a notice for tax sale on the door.
如果我交不上税的话
And, if I don't pay it,
他们就要抢走我的房♥子
they're gonna take the house away from me.
所以...所以我在想你能不能帮帮我
And, and I was wondering if you could help me?
这里是法利殡仪馆 我是法利先生
Farley's mortuary. Mr. farley speaking.
是的 太太 请等一下
Yes, ma'am. Just a moment please.
巴-利 请问地址在哪儿
B-a-r-r-y. And the address, please?
好的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
我们一小时之内就会派人过去
Somebody will be over there, within an hour.
我们这个行业是没有休息时间的 威拉德
No office hours in this business, Willard.
你必须得随叫随到
You have to be here when they want you,
不然他们就会去找别人了
or they take their business somewhere else.
现在说吧
Now,
你想问什么
what were you saying?
我在想您能不能借点钱给我
I thought maybe you could lend me the money
这样我就能交税了
so I could pay my taxes
然后我会把钱还给您的
and then you'd let me pay you back.
威拉德 你说的这些完全没有道理
Willard, what you're saying makes no sense at all.
你完全没有必要在债务里越陷越深
There's no reason why you should get deeper and deeper into debt.
你先坐下 听我跟你说
Now, you just sit down there, and listen to me.
你最好把房♥子卖♥♥掉 威拉德
You'd better sell the house, Willard,
这才是唯一的解决办法
it's the only thing that makes sense.
所以你不打算借我钱了对吗 法利先生 我需要2500美元
You're not gonna lend me the money, Mr. farley? It's $2,500.
我的孩子...
Well, my boy...
如果我认为这么做会对你有帮助的话 我会借给你的 可是
If I thought it would help you, I'd do so, but,
不 我不能这么做
no, I can't do that.
你好好考虑一下卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事
You think about selling the house.