我真希望早点知道这些资讯
It's information I wish I'd known a long time before now.
如果你认为我之后会进行某种报复
If you think I'm gonna make some kind of vendetta after this,
你错了
you're wrong.
我唯一的目的就是夏洛特
My only agenda is Charlotte.
你的血液呢?
And your blood?
没有弟弟在身边 听我演奏任何曲子吗?
No baby brother here to witness whatever tune I might play?
我哥哥过世了
My brother's dead.
唔
Hmm.
看来你最近过得很辛苦
Well, you've had a stressful time.
你的极限已经被突破了 这是肯定的
Your limit's been pushed, that's for sure.
马奥尼先生 夏洛特在这里吗?
Mr Mahoney, is Charlotte here?
是的 她是
Yes, she is.
我可以见她吗?
Can I see her?
请允许我…
Allow me...
给你透露一点资讯
to throw you a piece of information.
如果你以任何方式伤害了我的孩子
If you've harmed my child in any way,
我要把你的肝脏挖出来 然后把它吃掉!
I will rip out your liver and I will fucking eat it!
放松!
Relax!
这是份礼物 打开盒子
It's a gift. Open the box.
中♥央♥情报局...
Cia...
当然 转送礼物不算是礼貌
Of course, re gifting is hardly polite.
但这一次 我破例了
But on this occasion, I made an exception.
我想艾达或许会像你一样喜欢这个惊喜
Thought Ada might enjoy the surprise as much as you.
你真是个贴心的人
You're a true sweetheart.
你想邀请罗曼卡特加入我们吗?
Do you want to invite Roman Cutter to join us?
我猜他肯定在偷听
I assume he's somehow listening.
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfuckers!
我希望你的同事也拥有我的珠宝 芬利肯定没有
I hope your colleague also has my jewels. Finlay certainly doesn't.
计划赶不上变化 艾达
Best laid plans, Ada.
你好 嗨 不好意思 我进来了
Hello. Hi. Excuse me, coming through.
如果你们这些可怜的家伙中有人正好在这里的话
If any of you poor bastards are just here
给你一杯茶和一份烤豆吐司
for your cup of tea and your beans on toast,
好了 现在是你滚蛋的机会了
well, now's your chance to fuck off.
没人 真的吗?好吧 我并不感到惊讶 我已经警告过你了
No one. Really? Well, I'm not surprised. You've been warned.
我想现在或许是时候给你们 马奥尼先生和维恩夫人 一些事情解惑了
Thought it might be a good time to enlighten you, Mr Mahoney and Mrs Vine.
我们的计划有一部分进行得非常顺利 实际上 顺利得令人惊讶
Part of our plan went quite well Well, actually, amazingly well.
你肯定不信 我们把你的五十万美元带来了 而且…
You wouldn't believe it. We brought your 500 grand, and...
这
this.
公事包里装的是什么?
What's in the briefcase?
请便 仔细看看
Be my guest. Have a good look.
打开它 否则我打个响指 你家女婴就会失去三个脚趾
Open it or I click me fingers and your baby girl loses three toes.
好的!
All right!
是啊 我们可不想哪个傻瓜把这里的东西弄坏
Yeah, we don't want some stupid cunt setting off the stuff that's in here.
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
那是炸♥弹♥吗? 不 那是直肠温度计
Is that a bomb? No, that's a rectal thermometer.
这是一颗炸♥弹♥
It is a bomb.
但我更担心的不是这件事 而是…
But I wouldn't be so much worried about this as I would be...
引爆器 这是个致命开关
The detonator. It's a dead woman switch.
我把拇指那样放在板机上之后…
Once I put my thumb on the trigger like that...
如果我松手 就会发生巨大的爆♥炸♥
If I let go, great big boom.
问题是
The thing is,
这确实需要…
it does take...
这是一种非常特殊的仇恨 以至于要杀害自己的家人
a very special kind of hate to kill a family member.
是吧 马奥尼先生?
Doesn't it, Mr Mahoney?
我并不享受杀死父亲的过程 但我必须这么做
I didn't enjoy killing my father. But it had to be done.
因为 身为女权主义者 你会明白这一点
Because, and you'll understand this as a feminist,
你不能让一个人的地位远高于他原本的身份
you can't let a man get too far above his station.
尤其是我当着他的面
Especially in my fucking presence.
我们为什么不都冷静下来 放下武器呢?
Why don't we all just calm down and lower the guns?
这或许是个好主意 因为我的拇指在拿枪的时候很容易流汗
Probably a good idea, because my thumbs do get quite sweaty around guns.
把女孩带来 谢谢
Bring the girl. Thank you.
简单的
Easy.
你好!
Hi!
木乃伊
Mummy.
所以……你就走出这里 然后呢?
So... You just walk out of here and then what?
我们保持安全距离
We get to a safe distance.
我拆除了炸♥弹♥ 所有人都活着离开了
I disarm the bomb, everyone walks away alive.
我额头上是不是写着“婊♥子♥”这个词?
Have I got "cunt" written on my forehead?
我认为“留得青山在 不怕没柴烧”这句话很有道理
I think the term "Live to fight another day"
从未如此贴切
has never been more apt.
让她走
Let her go.
但你要明白这一点
But understand this.
如果我发生什么意外
If anything happens to me,
我人♥民♥的愤怒必将降临到你身上
the wrath of my people will come down on you.
好了 我们现在要走了
Well, we'll be leaving now.
哦 如果有人胆敢插手这案子或派人跟踪我们
Oh, and if anybody decides to fuck about with the case or have us followed,
他们会把你的屁♥眼♥从天花板上剥下来
they'll be peeling your arseholes off the ceiling
接下来的三周
for the next three weeks.
祝您早餐愉快!
Enjoy your breakfast!
你当然明白 我会用这笔钱换我的珠宝
You understand, of course, I'll be taking that money in exchange for my jewels.
算了 反正不是我骗了你
Yeah, fuck it, it wasn't me who ripped you off.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在干嘛?
The fuck do you think you're doing?
立刻把你的枪从马奥尼先生身上拿开
Take your gun off Mr Mahoney, right fucking now.
我是在墨西哥吗?
Am I in Mexico?
感觉就像一场僵局
Feels like a fucking standoff.
哦 该死……不 不 不 不
Oh fuck... No, no, no, no.
嘿 兄弟 你在说什么? 你在开玩笑吗?
Hey, what are you saying, fam? Are you kidding me?
还记得我吗?你是马奥尼家的还是维恩家的?
Remember me? You one of Mahoney's or Vine's?
我知道他们两个都在里面
I know they're both in there.
联邦调查局在这里已经完成了 现在街头都是穆什卡帮在统治
The feds are done out here. The Mushkas are running the streets now.
嘿 鸡♥巴♥溅出来了 看看这个 射她!
Hey, dick splash. Look at this. Fucking shoot her!
那是什么鬼东西?
Fuck is that?
我们在里面留下了一颗威力巨大的炸♥弹♥
We have left a fucking massive bomb in there
携带足够炸毁整个邮递区号♥区域的炸♥药♥
with enough explosives to take out the whole postcode.
那就他妈的把它丢掉 如果我把它丢掉 我们都会死
Fucking drop it, then. If I fucking drop it, then we all die.
你在胡说八道 你想赌一把吗?
You're chatting shit. You wanna gamble?
男孩们 你们在找我吗?
Looking for me, boys?
孩子 低下头
Keep your head down, kid.
你觉得呢? 我觉得我们别无选择
What you think? I don't think we have a choice.
过来 掩护她
Come here, cover her.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我叫不醒妈妈
I can't wake Mummy up.
我只是想确认你没有出血
I just want to check you're not bleeding.
我没事
I'm okay,
但是妈妈…
but Mummy...
有!
Ada!
有
Ada.
你还好吗? 她没事 走吧
Are you OK? She's okay. Come on.
啊 她流血了!
Ah, she's bleeding!
我拍下了这些
I took these.
这样做是为了确保你能给夏洛特应得的生活
This is to make sure that you can give Charlotte the life that she deserves.
当然可以
Well, we can.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
或许我们应该赶紧离开这里
Maybe we should get the fuck out of here.
是啊 这主意不错 我觉得这很明智
Yeah, that's a good idea. I think that that's smart.
♪你知道我…♪
♪You know I'm♪
♪ 热血宝贝♪
♪ Hotblooded, baby!♪
♪ 我起身开始行动 所有系统都准备就绪 ♪
♪ I get on up and kick it, all the systems are ready to go♪
♪ 好了 你准备好了吗?嘿 我得知道… ♪
♪ Well, are you ready or not? Hey, I gotta know...♪
电影精选列表