哦!
Oh!
我真是太抱歉了
I'm so fucking sorry.
爱德华?
Edward?
爱德华? !
Edward?!
就在这里
In here.
哦 谢天谢地 你受伤了吗?
Oh, thank God. Are you hurt?
到底发生了什么事? 我非常抱歉
What the hell happened? I am so sorry.
不 我们肯定能拿下夏洛特 我们快要成功了
No, we're gonna get Charlotte. We're nearly through this.
艾达 对你来说 我一直都只是个负担
All I have ever been to you, Ada, is... is a burden.
那不是真的 哦 我们俩都知道那是真的
That's not true. Oh, we both know that it is.
我的意思是 即使在我们还是孩子的时候 你所做的只是保护我
I mean, even when we were kids, all you did was protect me.
你一直照顾我 你爱我
You looked out for me and you loved me.
我所做的 就是把那份爱丢回你的脸上
All I've ever done is is throw that love back in your face.
那简直是胡说八道 以后千万别再说这种话了
That is absolute bollocks. Never, ever say that again.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢你为我所做的一切
Thank you so much for everything you've ever done for me.
你不用谢我 你这混♥蛋♥ 我是你姐姐 这是我的责任
You don't need to thank me, you arse. I'm your big sister. It's my job.
看...
Look...
我保证会补偿你的 没什么需要补偿的
I promise I'm gonna make it up to you. There's nothing to make up for.
我非常爱你
I love you so much. I love you so much.
我很高兴你们都平安无事
I'm so glad you're all right.
不!
No!
你还记得我们第一次见面吗?
You remember when we met?
联合部队演习第一天
First day at the joint force exercise.
我们的老师是最棒的
Our instructor was the best of the best.
他过去常说:
And he used to say:
身体……身体会消耗卡路里
"The body... the body consumes calories
能够持续在98度燃烧”
to be able to keep burning at 98 degrees".
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你要保护好自己 以及站在你身边的男女
You keep yourself and the men and women that stand beside you,
你要让它们保持在 98 度燃烧
you keep them burning at ninety... ...eight degrees.
是的
Yeah.
他叫你“野猫” 你还记得吗?
He called you Wildcat. You remember that?
因为你从不放弃 艾达 无论发生什么事
'Cause you never give up, Ada. No. Matter. What.
但是爱德华!
But Edward!
爱德华走了
Edward is gone.
但夏洛特已经98岁了
But Charlotte's still 98.
我们去把她接回来
Let's go get her back.
这是正确的
That's right.
真是意想不到的惊喜
What an unexpected surprise.
你联络了我的团队 要求紧急洽谈
You reached out to my people, asked to talk urgently.
经过多年的经营…
After years of doing business...
这是我们第一次见面
it's the first time we're face to face.
听说你有些吃的给我
I hear you have some food for me.
鱼子酱是有价的
Caviar has a price.
已满足
It's met.
弗雷泽·马奥尼是袭击你珠宝店的幕后黑手
Frasier Mahoney was behind the heat on your jewellery store.
他想让你看起来…
He wants to make you look...
虚弱的
Weak.
他认为这样做能为他赢得街头中立民众的支持
Thinks that it would win him the neutral support in the street
如果战争爆发的话
if war were to break out.
如果我给服务生小费 我可以见到厨师吗?
If I tip the server, can I meet the chef?
我不能透露我的食材来源或取得方式
I can't divulge on how or where I obtain my ingredients.
我能做的就是为您上菜 我一直不太喜欢鱼子酱
What I can do is serve you the meal. I never much liked caviar.
太咸了
Too salty.
我的餐厅仍然会要求付款 否则…
My restaurant will still require payment, otherwise...
未来我们的厨房♥将继续不对外开放
Our kitchen will remain closed to you in the future.
你走过了一条非凡的钢丝
You've walked a remarkable tightrope.
在我的城市建立这样一个营运体系
Building an operation such as this in my city.
可不只是长了个漂亮的脑袋而已
Not just a pretty head on those shoulders.
维恩夫人 您真是太抬举我了
You really flatter me, Mrs Vine.
莱尼 亲爱的
Lennie, love.
结清帐单
Settle the bill.
女士
Ma'am.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
你知道 我一直不太会说真话
You know, I've never been very good at real talk.
你仍然害怕没有喧嚣的正常生活吗?
You're still afraid of a normal life without all the noise?
艾达 没有什么比再次失去你更让我害怕的了
Nothing scares me more than losing you again, Ada.
我们一定会把夏绿蒂找回来的 我保证
We're gonna get Charlotte back. I promise.
罗曼 我必须告诉你一件事
Roman, I have to tell you something.
是夏洛特吗?
Is it Charlotte?
她是我们的人 对吧?
She's ours, isn't she?
我早有预感
I had a feeling.
我爱你 艾达
I love you, Ada.
我女儿在这里吗? 请坐
Is my daughter here? Take a seat.
夏洛特在哪里?
Where's Charlotte?
角色们……在我的城市里横冲直撞
Characters... Running a riot up and down my city.
我们上了世界各地的新闻
We're on the news all over the world.
一群野心勃勃的小混混 妄想成为黑帮分子 以为大显身手的时候到了
Enterprising little wannabe gangsters thinking it's their time to shine.
我们生活在一个疯狂的时代 对吧?
Wild times in which we live, eh?
你知道我妻子去年过世了吗?
Do you know that my wife passed away last year?
致我最诚挚的慰问
My sincerest condolences.
她是一位了不起的女性 真的
She was a remarkable woman. She really was.
她就是那种能给人留下深刻印象的女人 你知道吗?
Kind of woman to make an impression, you know?
我的天哪 她真是个回头率超高的美女
Christ alive, she was a bona fide head turner.
不只是因为她长得漂亮 男人们盯着她看什么的 不
Not just because she was beautiful. Fellas looking at her and all that. No.
她的外表并不重要
Didn't matter what she looked like.
她精力充沛 听起来她是一位非常了不起的女性
She had this energy. She sounds like an extraordinary woman.
我来告诉你一个小秘密
I'll let you in to a little secret.
如果没有她 我就不会成为今天的我
I wouldn't be the man I am today if it weren't for her.
那句话怎么说来着?
What's that saying?
真是见鬼了…
Fuck's sake...
你知道吗 每个成功男人的背后都有一位…一位了不起的女人
You know, behind every great man is a... there's a wonderful woman.
我相信这是真的
I believe it's true.
你看 我是个女权主义者
I'm a feminist, you see.
我知道 如果一个女人想在这个世界上达到和男人一样的高度
And I know if a woman wants to get to the same place as a man in this world,
那她就得付出双倍的努力
then she's got to work twice as hard.
能递一下橘子酱吗?
Can you pass the marmalade?
唔?
Hmm?
我想见见我的女儿
I want to see my daughter.
人们过去常说这样的话:
People used to say things,
人们私下会说:
on the quiet, people would say,
玛蒂娜 她的名字叫玛蒂娜 我的妻子
Martine that was her name,Martine, my wife
玛蒂娜……才是幕后操纵者
Martine... pulls the puppet strings.
我有你想要的东西 我哥哥欠的钱
I've got what you want. The money my brother owes.
夏洛特在这里吗? 是的 是的 我们待会儿再说
Is Charlotte here? Yeah, yeah, we'll come to that.
不 不 不 不 不 我们现在到了
No, no, no, no, no. We're there now.
我不介意别人说话 这没关系
I didn't mind people talking. That's fine.
问题不在于老家伙们聊天 问题在于…
The problem wasn't geezers chatting. The problem was...
我妻子开始相信他们说的那些胡话了
My wife started to believe all the shit they were saying.
现在 权力冲昏了她的脑袋
Now, the power went to her head.
该死的女人根本不听我说话了
Fucking woman stopped listening to what I was saying.
她甚至不只一次地暗中破坏我的工作
She even undermined me on more than one occasion.
我简直不敢相信她
Couldn't fucking believe her.
听着 如果你想要这笔钱 就立刻把我女儿带过来
Look, if you want the money, bring me my daughter right now.
我亲手杀死了玛蒂娜
I killed Martine with me bare hands.
像拧鸡脖子一样拧断了她的脖子
Wrung her neck like a fucking chicken.
这给她上了一课
That taught her a lesson.
任何女人都不应该凌驾于自己的身分
No woman should ever get above her station.
当着我的面 绝不可能
Not in my presence.
我有五十万现金
I've got half a million cash
我想用我的女儿来交换这个东西
that I would like to give you in exchange for my daughter.
你知道世界上最宝贵的东西是什么吗?
Do you know the most valuable thing in the world?
我们达成协议了吗?
Do we have a deal?
资讯.
Information.
以你为例
Take you, for example.
我之前根本不知道你的存在…
I never knew you existed...
直到几天前
till a few days ago.
现在 我们依偎在一起 一边享用早餐和咖啡 一边聊天
And now here we are, cozying up together over breakfast and a cup of coffee.
你是个危险的女人
You're a dangerous female.
电影精选列表