我说 滚开 你也一样 宝贝
I said, back the fuck up. You too, sweetheart.
来吧 大个子
Come on then, big man.
嘿 哟 去他妈的 里科 老兄
Hey, yo, fuck this, Rico, man.
咱们结束吧 好吗?
Let's cut, yeah?
我会再见到你的
I'll be seeing you.
走吧 再见 滚开
Go on. Ta ta. Fuck off.
嘿 别太放松 好吗?
Hey, don't get comfortable, yeah?
快点 我们得离开这里 他们还会回来的
Come on we've got to get out of here. They're gonna come back.
你可以滚蛋了
You can fuck off and all.
我们得把这个停车老顽固从后车箱里弄出来
We gotta get this parking geezer out the boot.
请你不要再踢后车箱了?
Will you stop kicking the trunk, please?
你千万别那样做 里面有炸♥药♥
You don't want to do that. There's explosives in there.
艾达 你到底在干嘛?你该醒醒了!
What the fuck are you doing, Ada? You need to wake up!
醒醒!
Wake up!
有!
Ada! Ada!
我的天哪
Oh, God.
爱德华?不 不 不 你在流血 你受伤了吗?
Edward? No, no, no. You're bleeding. Are you hurt?
不 我 我没事 你还好吗?
No, I'm I'm fine. Are you all right?
我没事 真的没事…
I'm fine. Fine...
是交通管♥理♥员♥吗? 不 他不是
Is the traffic guy No, he's not.
听着 我们现在必须走了
Look, we have to go right now.
我的天哪 我们杀了无辜的人
Jesus Christ, we've killed somebody innocent.
哦 对不起 我不知道还能怎么办
Well, I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do.
我们现在没空想这件事 我们需要专注于夏洛特
We can't think about it now. We need to focus on Charlotte.
那家伙为什么会在我们的后车箱里?
So why the fuck was that geezer in our boot?
他是个交通管♥理♥员♥ 嗯 我明白了
He was a traffic warden. Yeah, I caught that.
你这混♥蛋♥ 他为什么会在那里? 柯蒂斯 冷静点
Why the fuck was he there, you twat? Please try and chill, Curtis.
他想让我挪车 所以你就把他塞进后车箱了?
Well, he wanted me to move the car. So you put him in our boot?
什么?你宁愿我把那辆该死的车移走吗? !
What, you'd rather I'd moved the fucking car?!
我宁愿你把我们安置的炸♥药♥拆除
I'd rather you'd removed the explosives we rigged
与其设置交通管制 不如烧毁劫匪的车辆
to torch the robbery car rather than put a traffic
6点钟 什么?
6 o'clock. What?
哦 穆什卡斯 看来他们在等支援
Oh, Mushkas. It looks like they're waiting for backup.
不能开火 很快就会有军队围攻我们
Can't open fire. There'll be an army on us in no time.
公用电♥话♥亭在哪里? 就在这里
Where is this pay phone? Just up here.
没事的 艾德 冷静点 是啊 我他妈正在努力保持冷静
It's all right, Ed. Stay calm. Yeah, I'm fucking trying to keep calm.
太迟了 掩护!
Too late. Cover!
把他弄进去 上去 艾德 快 快
Get him inside. Get up there, Ed. Move, move.
移♥动♥!
Move!
移♥动♥!
Move!
一定有办法到达对岸
There has to be a way through to the other side.
这样我们就能买♥♥辆车了
Then we can get a car.
98. 98.
98. 98.
98. 98.
98. 98.
伙计们 他们要搬进来了
Guys, they're moving in.
柯蒂斯 带上我弟弟 想办法逃出去
Curtis, take my brother. Find a way out.
现在就去弄辆车 我们需要火力支援
Get a car, now. We need firepower here.
这是命令
That's an order.
是的 女士 快出来了!正在移♥动♥!
Yes, ma'am. Almost out! Moving!
我们走吧
Let's go.
移♥动♥!
Moving!
那是警♥察♥
That's the police.
警♥察♥正在和穆什卡帮交战 现在是我们行动的时候了
Cops are fighting with the Mushkas. Now's our time to move.
我紧跟在后 走吧
I'm on your heels. Go.
到这边墙边来 在这儿等着 别他妈动
Over here on this wall. Wait here. Do not fucking move.
哦 该死 我的手麻木了
Oh, fuck, I can't feel my hands.
放松点
Just chill out.
我正在努力 我正在努力 我正在努力 我正在努力 我正在努力
I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying.
冷静下来 深呼吸
Calm yourself down. Deep breaths.
哦 不 不 不 不 罗马 罗马 罗马!
Oh, no, no, no, no. Roman, Roman, Roman!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你哪里受伤了?
Where are you hurt?
只是我的个人感受 见鬼!
Only my feelings. Fucking hell!
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
你一直想做这件事 对吧?
You've been waiting to do that, haven't you?
我可没罗曼那么有耐心
I ain't got Roman's patience with you.
我在这里 因为艾达救了你的命
I'm here Because Ada saved your life.
现在她给你下了命令 你必须服从
And now she gave you a fucking order and you need to follow it.
如果现在谁有理由大惊小怪 那肯定不是你 老兄!
If anyone's got a pass to freak the out right now, it ain't fucking you, mate!
我喘不过气来 你不明白 不 你不明白
I can't breathe. You don't understand. No, you don't understand.
你知道马奥尼会对夏绿蒂做什么吗?
Have you got any idea what Mahoney will do to Charlotte?
清醒点! 好了 柯蒂斯 别管它了
Snap the fuck out of it! Alright, Curtis, fucking leave it.
继续
Go on.
我无法呼吸!我无法呼吸 你可以呼吸
I can't breathe! I can't brea You can breathe.
你所感受到的只是一种错觉
What you're feeling's an illusion.
我们该去哪里?
Where are we gonna go?
就是教堂墓园 没错
The, the churchyard. That's right.
我们需要搬家 我们不能就这样把他丢下不管
We need to move. We can't leave him like this.
看着我 来吧 伙计 你已经找到锚了
Look at me. Come on, mate. You got your anchor.
摸摸它 紧紧地握在手里
Touch it. Hold it in your hand really tight.
我的天哪!
Jesus fucking Christ!
听着 你这样对他 他是不会回应的
Listen, he's not gonna respond if you treat him like that.
他需要像个男人一样坚强起来
He needs to man the fuck up,
他得好好想想自己都做了什么
wrap his head around what he's done.
如果你再不放过他 我们将会遇到大♥麻♥烦
We're gonna have a massive fucking problem if you don't leave him alone.
你不会那样评价创伤后压力症候群的士兵吧?
You wouldn't say that about a soldier with PTSD, would you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了? 没事
What the fuck is wrong with you? Nothing.
她开枪打了我
She shot me.
这完全说得通
Well that fucking tracks.
嘿 我们不是还得打电♥话♥给那个修篱笆的人吗?
Hey, haven't we got that fence guy to call?
我的天哪!我们只有八分钟时间打电♥话♥给芬利了
Oh, my God. We've got eight minutes to phone Finlay.
我在这片社区有个朋友 开车过去只要几分钟
I've got a mate on the estate. He's only a couple of minutes drive away.
我们得走了 现在就走
We need to go. Now.
娜娜!娜娜! 怎么了?
Nana! Nana! What's the matter?
又一场恶梦?
Another nightmare?
凯登 看看奶奶
Caden, look at Nana.
我说什么了?
What did I say?
别怕 宝贝 我不需要害怕
Come on, poppet. I don't need to be scared.
真是个好孩子
That's a good boy.
现在 小不点先生会照顾你的
Now, Mr Tiny's gonna look after you.
如果你需要我 你知道詹森先生就在门外
And if you need me, you know Mr Jenson's just outside the door.
你只要喊一声 奶奶就会跑过来
Just yell, Nana will come running.
现在 回去睡觉吧
Now, go back to sleep.
祝你做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
谢谢你 詹森先生
Thank you, Mr Jenson.
东伦敦一个因帮派活动猖獗而臭名昭著的地区
An area of East London infamous for a high level of gang activity
正在滑向战区
is descending into a war zone.
大量武装警♥察♥涌入该地区
Armed response police officers are flooding the area,
但似乎无法控制局面
but don't seem to be able to bring the situation under control.
据报道
And it's being reported that
武装警♥察♥与团伙成员正在交火
armed officers and gang members are exchanging gunfire.
她怎么了? 吓死了 维恩太太
What happened to her? Scared to death, Mrs Vine.
字面上地
Literally.
我甚至都没电死她
I didn't even electrocute her.
各位先生 非常抱歉打扰你们
Gentlemen, my sincere apologies for the interruption.
现在 请帮我理解一下
Now, help me understand.
你试图说服我
You are attempting to convince me
三个窃贼让你措手不及
that three thieves caught you completely unawares
巧合的是 就在同一天 我的保险箱里竟然有价值超过 200 万英镑的珠宝
on the very day I coincidentally had over £2 million worth of jewels in my safe.
他们很聪明 懂得炸毁柜子
They were smart enough to blow the cabinets
因为他们知道这样做会惊动警方
because they knew by doing so, the police would be alerted
而我将不得不花费数小时来处理法律事务
and I would have to spend hours dealing with the law
在我将全部注意力集中在捕捉这些之前
before focusing my full attention on capturing those
胆大包天 竟然敢偷我的东西
audacious enough to steal from me.
这样的总结是否足够?
Is that an adequate summary?
维恩夫人 求求您了 我以我的生命发誓
Mrs Vine. Please, I swear on my life.
我不知道是谁对你做了这件事 也不知道发生了什么事
I don't know who did this to you, or what
我想强调诚实的重要性
I want to emphasise the need for honesty.
我相信你的意思已经表达清楚了
I trust the point is made.
我发誓这件事跟我一点关系都没有 如果真有人牵涉其中 那肯定是布雷迪
I swear I had nothing to do with this. If anyone's involved, it's Brady.
电影精选列表