No wedding ring, I see.
那就直接切入正题 提出一些重要问题吧
Jumping right in there with the big questions, then.
我只是…想问大家 如果我今晚邀请你一起吃晚饭 你们会不会介意?
I'm just... wondering if anyone's gonna mind if I ask you to dinner tonight.
抱歉 我今晚不能出门
I can't go out tonight, I'm sorry.
但...
But...
如果你想和我还有夏绿蒂一起吃鸡块的话…
If you fancy joining me and Charlotte for chicken nuggets...
鸡块?
Chicken nuggets?
呃……鸡块是我最喜欢的食物
Uh... Chicken nuggets are my favourite food.
你是鸡块先生 他们都这么叫我
You're the Chicken Nugget Man. That's what they call me.
嗯 你选得真不错 因为它们的形状像恐龙
Well, you made a good choice there. 'Cause they're shaped like dinosaurs.
真是个了不起的孩子 看起来比妈妈更聪明、更坚强
What an amazing kid. Looks smarter and tougher than her mum.
那爸爸呢?他不在身边吗?
And what about dad? He not around?
你不打算放过这件事吗? 我只是好奇
Not letting that one go, are you? Just curious.
这么说吧 我识人很差
Let's just say I'm a terrible judge of character.
嗯 你糟糕的识人眼光对我来说反而是个好兆头
Well, your terrible judge of character bodes well for me.
嘿 嘿 嘿 士兵 稍息 这对我来说有点快
Hey, hey, hey, at ease, soldier. That's a bit fast for me.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你在城里待多久? 再待几个星期
How long are you in town for, anyway? A couple more weeks.
对 是的
Right. Yeah.
那……我想我该走了
Well, I... guess I should get going, then.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah.
谢谢你的晚餐 不客气
Thank you for dinner. Of course.
也谢谢你让我和夏洛特♥共♥度时光
And for letting me spend time with Charlotte.
是的 我真的很喜欢
Yeah. I really enjoyed it.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
哦 罗曼
Oh, Roman.
外套
Coat.
见到你真好 是啊 我也是
It's good to see you. Yeah, you too.
十小时前
抢劫的
看看她
Look at her.
瞧瞧她!
Look at her!
把她弄出去
Get her out of here.
看看你的弟弟 艾达
Look at your baby brother, Ada.
艾达 你的小女儿要跟我一起去
Your little girl is coming with me, Ada.
弗雷泽·马奥尼有一天会送给你礼物
Frasier Mahoney is gifting you one day.
明天早上6点 凯拉什花市咖啡馆
6 AM tomorrow. Kailash's flower market cafe.
带上五十万现金
Bring half a million in cash.
如果你迟到了……你真的不想迟到
If you're late... You really don't want to be late.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
搞什么鬼? 艾达 我搞砸了
What the fuck? Ada, I fucked up.
我搞砸了 你做了什么?
I fucked up. What have you done?
我搞砸了 艾达 求你了 你一定要相信我 我
I fucked up, Ada, please, you gotta believe me, I
我完全没想到你和夏洛特会被卷入这件事
I had no idea that you and Charlotte would get dragged into this.
为什么是夏洛特? 因为你是我的妹妹
Why Charlotte? Because you're my sister.
我没钱还债!
I can't pay the money that I owe!
唉 我也没搞清楚 艾达 他们知道
Well, I haven't fucking got it either. Ada, they know.
他们知道你是什么人
They know what you are.
他们知道你曾是特种部队成员
They know about your special forces background.
他们觉得你也是这样
And they figure that with you,
我有一半的几率能拿到这笔钱
I've got half a chance of getting the cash.
我不知道 我不知道 我他妈的不知道!
I didn't I didn't know. I didn't fucking know!
艾达 很高兴你打电♥话♥来 我一直在想你
Ada. I'm glad you called. I've been thinking about you.
他们把夏洛特带走了 什么?
They've taken Charlotte. What?
等等 你在说什么?谁?
Hold on. What are you talking about? Who?
你能来吗? 我正在路上
Can you come? I'm on my way.
罗曼 带上枪
Bring guns, Roman.
带上他妈的整个军♥火♥库
Bring a fucking arsenal.
过来 哦 天哪
Come here. Oh, God.
我们会处理好的 好吗?不管是什么问题 我们都会解决
We're gonna take care of this, all right? Whatever it is, we're gonna fix it.
带了些备用物资
Brought some backup.
柯蒂斯!
Curtis!
我欠你一个人情 艾达
I owe you, Ada.
我来报答你
I'm here to return the favour.
计划
你们都听说过马奥尼和维恩夫人之间即将爆发的战争吧
You've all heard about this war brewing between Mahoney and Mrs Vine.
伦敦两大黑帮头目争夺老大宝座
Two biggest gangsters in London fighting for the number one spot.
只需要一点火花 就能燃起烟火
Only needs a spark and there'll be fireworks.
没错 所以如果我们查封了Vine的珠宝店
Exactly, so if we take down Vine's jewellery store,
让它看起来像是马奥尼干的…
make it look like it was Mahoney...
他们忙着打仗 没空找我们
They'll be busy fighting a war, not looking for us.
我们甚至不能确定保险箱里的钱够用吗?
Are we even sure there's gonna be enough in the safe?
我内部有人非常确信
I have a guy on the inside who's pretty convinced,
他愿意冒着生命危险向我们提供这些资讯
enough to give us this information and risk his life.
抱歉 我们该怎么…
Sorry, how the fuck are we gonna get
维恩夫人相信马奥尼骗了她?
Mrs Vine to believe Mahoney ripped her off?
中♥央♥情报局
Cia.
资讯就是她的通行货币
Information's her currency.
她是伦敦最值得信赖的消息来源
And she's the most trusted source of it in London.
如果我们能说服中♥央♥情报局 我们的计划就能成功
If we can convince Cia, our plan's gonna work.
Cia 恨死你了!
Cia fucking hates you!
好吧 情况很复杂
All right, it's complicated.
之后 我们遇到了销赃物芬利 并将珠宝换成了现金
After that, we see Finlay the Fence and we flip the jewels into cash.
嗯
Huh.
然后我们会用这笔钱付给马奥尼……把夏洛特接回来
Then we'll use the cash to pay Mahoney... And get Charlotte back.
早上六点前全部完成 时间很紧迫
All by 6 AM, that's going to be tight.
芬利给了我们一个时间和地点
Finlay's given us a time and a place.
骡子庄园
Mushka Estates.
你疯了吗 老兄?我才不去呢
Are you crazy, man? I'm not going there.
你这个白♥痴♥
You fucking idiot.
你真以为你能跟我们一起走? 你真是个白♥痴♥……
You really think you're coming with us? You're a fucking idiot...
柯蒂斯!看着我 看着我
Curtis! Look at me. At me.
他们已经把我的孩子带走了
They've already got my baby.
我不能冒任何风险让你出事
I can't risk letting anything happen to you.
他们能得到夏洛特全靠我
They've only got Charlotte because of me.
我把你拖进了这个烂摊子
I got you into this mess
我会不惜一切代价救你出去
and I'm gonna put my life on the line to get you out.
我知道你会的
I know you would.
私人的
Privyet.
所有人都趴在地上!
Everybody down on the floor!
....分钟!
...Minute!
一定会成功的
It's gonna work.
十分钟后
抢劫的
芬利·芬斯说要用座机打电♥话♥给他
Finlay the Fence said to call him from a landline phone
在穆什卡庄园
in the Mushka Estate.
街角就有一部公用电♥话♥
There's a payphone around the corner.
真♥他♥妈♥的 穆什卡庄园
Fucking hell. Mushka Estate.
谁会想在这里见面啊?
Why the hell would anybody want to meet here?
芬利喜欢这个地方 因为警♥察♥讨厌这里
Finlay likes the location because the cops hate it here.
他现在还只接听座机电♥话♥吗?
Is he still only taking landline calls?
必须是座机 必须在20分钟内
Has to be a landline. Has to be in the next 20 minutes.
如果我们迟到 交易就取消了
If we're late, the deal's off.
什么鬼? 那人是谁?
What the fuck? Who the fuck is that?
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
爱德华 为什么后车箱里有个停车老头?
Edward, why is there a parking geezer in the boot?
你这个白♥痴♥!你到底怎么了?
You fucking idiot. What's the matter with you?
这他妈根本不算什么大事!
It's not a big fucking deal!
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
Hey, what the fuck are you saying, man?
嘿 你们这帮家伙真是搞砸了 搞砸得一团糟 懂我的意思吗?
Hey, you lot really fucked up in the wrong ends, you get me?
“这是一场意外 好吗?冷静点 ” “该死的美♥国♥佬♥!”
It's an accident, okay? Just calm down. A fucking Yank!
哎 老兄 这骚♥穴♥彻底完蛋了 对吧 兄弟?
Rah, man. Pussyhole's proper lost, innit, bruv?
怎么 你车祸撞到头了 贱♥人♥?还敢踩我?
What, you banged your head in the crash, bitch? Stepping at me?
这真的好痛
This really hurts.
你觉得他长得像个医生吗?
You think man looks like a fucking doctor?
不 我觉得你看起来像个跟妈妈住在一起的娘娘腔
Nah, I think you look like a bitch who lives with his mum.
你可能需要去看医生
And you might need a doctor.
怎么回事 小甜心?
What's happening, treacle?
嘿 兄弟 他们那机器可真够厉害的
Hey, yo, they got some serious machine, bruv.
滚开 你们两个
Back the fuck up. Go on, the pair of ya.
放下刀 小家伙
Drop the knife, baby boy.
你知道 这栋大楼里可不只你一个人缺钱
You ain't the only one in this estate strapped, you know.
只有我一个人在参与这场对话 对吧?
I'm the only one in this conversation, innit?
电影精选列表