她确实偷过东西 她以前靠偷东西来支付学费
She did. She did. She used to steal to pay for lessons.
她这样做只是为了保护我 不让我受到他的伤害
Just so that she could protect me from him.
她替我杀了那个混♥蛋♥ 她真的杀了他
She killed that bastard for me. She fucking killed him.
这就是我他妈的报答她的方式吗?
This is how I fucking repay her?
竟然让她女儿被绑♥架♥?
By getting her fucking daughter kidnapped?
你这个白♥痴♥ 艾迪!
You fucking idiot, Eddie!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 别再跺脚了!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Stop stamping on the floor!
如果楼下的人上来 我们就完蛋了 他们都叫他“打架从不输的尼基”
If downstairs comes up, we're fucked. They call him Nicky Never Lost A Fight.
如果兔八哥们再不停止在我地板上跺脚
And if Looney Tunes don't stop stamping on my floor,
他一定会站在这里 不会再输了
he'll be up here not losing another one.
柯蒂斯!
Curtis!
好了 别说了 你这是在胡闹 对不起 艾达
Right, stop. You're taking the piss now. Sorry, Ada.
如果那是个选择 为什么你半小时前不那么做呢?
So if that was an option, why didn't you do that a half hour ago?
住口
Shut up.
你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
嗯……我是来找芬利的 芬利是谁?
Um... here for Finlay. Who?
好的
Okay.
坐下 闭嘴
Sit down. Shut up.
托尼 她在哪里?你根本不知道这有多重要
Where is she, Tony? You've got no idea how important this is.
你知道这套规则是怎么回事 因为规则是你定的
You know how this works. Because you made the fucking rules.
冷静点 Cia说她现在就来看你
Calm down. Cia said she'll see you now.
好的
Good.
我叫了计程车去罗马·卡特那里
I got a taxi for Roman Cutter.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 等等
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold on.
芬利在哪里?我带你去找他
Where's Finlay? I'm taking you to him.
你什么意思?事情不是这样的
What do you mean? That's not how this works.
进去还是出来 你自己决定
Get in or get out. Up to you.
哦 这下糟了 加洛韦 滚出去!
Oh, now we fucked. Get out here, Galloway!
把这扇门打开!
Open this fucking door!
嘿 尼基 哦 伙计 真抱歉吵到你了
Hey, Nicky. Oh, mate, I'm really sorry about the noise.
就是 我儿子 他玩实况足球就上瘾了
It's just It's my boy, he gets carried away with Pro Evo.
啊 该死!柯蒂斯?
Ah, fuck! Curtis?
哎哟 你们想耍我吗?
Ow. You guys want to fuck with me?
不
No.
我早就跟你说了 哦 该死
Told you. Oh, fuck.
我的天哪!
Oh, my days!
我要杀了你!
I'm going to fucking kill you!
闭嘴 柯蒂斯 让他说完
Shut the fuck up, Curtis. Just let the man finish.
哦 糟了!
Oh, that's fucked!
柯蒂斯!
Curtis!
真是见鬼了
Fucking hell.
过来
Get over here.
跪下!
On your fucking knees.
现在!
Now!
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法辨识
The number you have dialled has not been recognised.
请检查并重试
Please check and try again.
嘿 尼基
Hey, Nicky.
我希望我们能够放下这一切 毕竟我们是邻居
I hope we can move past all this, being neighbours and all.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, mate.
如果你以后有机会再来这附近的话
If you ever come back anywhere near this place again,
你最后看到的将是我怒目而视的双眼
the last thing you'll ever see will be my raging eyes.
好了 我走了
All right, I'm leaving.
滚开
Go on, fuck off.
真是见鬼了
Fucking hell.
别惹她生气
Don't you upset her.
你明白我的意思吗? 我想是的
You understand me? I think so.
东伦敦爆发♥骚♥乱
Rioting descends across East London
艾达威廉斯来看我
and Ada Williams comes to see me
这是我辞职以来第一次
for the first time since quitting my employment.
真是个难忘的夜晚
What a night.
看来生意进展顺利
Looks like business is going well.
这真的让我心碎
It really breaks my heart.
你来这里唯一的目的就是想从我身上得到什么
The only reason you're here is because you must need something from me.
喔不 我为你准备了东西
Oh no, I've got something for you.
毫无疑问 这不是我想要的
Not what I'd like, no doubt.
不 不是那个 但相信我 你会想要这个的
Well, no, not that. But trust me, you're gonna want this.
相信……你?
Trust... you?
到芬利还有多远?
How much further to Finlay?
几个小时后 你会发现…
In a few hours, you're gonna find out that
有人抢劫了维恩太太的一家商店
someone's robbed one of Mrs Vine's stores.
老生常谈了 艾达 我知道是谁干的
Old news, Ada. I know who did it.
你想要什么回报?
What do you want for this?
我只想要平静的生活 我希望你能原谅我退出
I just want peace. I want you to forgive me for quitting.
我已经离开了那种生活
I've left the life
我不想自己或女儿与人之间有任何隔阂
and I just don't want any burnt bridges for me or for my daughter.
就这样? 就这样
That's it? That's it.
出去
Get out.
芬利 你搞这些神秘兮兮的阴谋诡计到底是怎么回事?
Finlay, what's with all this cloak and dagger shit?
我们独特业务的马基雅维利式本质
The Machiavellian nature of our unique business
这迫使我以一种独特的方式开展这项业务
forces me into the inexorable position of doing said business in a unique manner.
唔
Hmm.
你说你想要和平
You say you want peace.
我说你需要确定
I say you need to be certain
确保您的讯息能够送达正确的目的地
that your information gets to the right destination.
你根本不可能出现在这里
And there is no chance on earth you'd be here
如果我不是伦敦买♥♥卖♥♥启迪的最佳场所的话
if I wasn't the best place in London to buy and sell enlightenment.
如果你需要我的保证 那么…
If you want my guarantee, then...
他妈的给自己戴上手铐
Fucking handcuff yourself.
这就是代价 信任
That's the price. Trust.
美好的
Fine.
这样对你有帮助吗?
This doing it for you?
请让我再做一个 去做吧
Please, let me do the other one. Go for it.
哇...
Wow...
我驯服了桀骋不驯之人
I've tamed the untameable.
你一定是…
You must be...
绝望的
Desperate.
要嘛是个蠢货 要嘛是个犯罪天才
One must be either asinine or a criminal genius
抢劫克里斯蒂娜·瓦恩夫人
to rob Mrs Christina Vine.
你还在用那种印着每日一词的卫生纸吗?
You still using that word of the day toilet paper?
我有借书证
I have a library card.
对不起 您刚才说有人抢劫了维恩太太?
I'm sorry, did you say someone robbed Mrs Vine?
想必这只是个巧合
Presumably nothing more than a coincidence, then.
唔
Hmm.
就像穆什卡骚乱一样 局势正在失控升级
Just like this Mushka riot, escalating out of control.
今晚伦敦有很多事情发生
There's a lot going on in London tonight.
或许我可以带你进入……的领域
Maybe I could take you to the realms of...
乐趣...
pleasure...
或者疼痛…
or pain...
你根本无法想像的
that you couldn't even imagine.
或者...
Or...
你的朋友就在隔壁
You have friends right next door
他简直会为了这样的机会而拼尽全力
that would actually kill for an opportunity like this.
想像一下我们能赚多少钱
Imagine the kind of money we could make.
50万 这些钻石以及袋子里的东西
500,000. These diamonds and what's in the pouch.
你对这些珠宝的价格满意吗?
Satisfied with that amount for these jewels?
珠宝是好东西
Jewels are good.
等他出狱后 杀了他
When he gets out, end him.
就这么接受我的要价吗?不杀价吗?
Just gonna take my asking price? Not gonna haggle or anything?
我肯定比预期多淘到了一些珠宝
I must have bagged a few more jewels than I expected.
我言而有信 你是个话很多的人
I'm a man of my word. You are a man of many words.
请打开窗户
Open the window, please.
请随意计数
Feel free to count it.
去他妈的 你们两个现在必须立刻离开这里
Fuck this. I need you both out of here now.
你知道我们不能走 我没给你选择的余地 兄弟
You know we can't leave. I ain't giving you a choice, bruv.
这件事没必要失控 失控?
This doesn't need to get out of hand. Out of hand?
失控就像后视镜里的一粒尘埃
Out of hand's a spec in the rear view mirror.
这玩意儿简直是另一个维度的 现在 滚蛋
This shit is next fucking dimensional. Now, fuck off.
你和我 我们都来自一无所有的地方
We come from fuck all, me and you.
没有家人 没有帮助
No family, no help.
我们尽我们所能 为自己开辟了一条生存之路
We've carved out an existence for ourselves the best we can.
电影精选列表