That's okay. L...
- 来… - 不,我来吧
- Here... - No, I got it.
- 老天 - 我知道会派新面孔来
- Oh, man. - Told me they were sending in a new guy,
可你看起来干过这行
but you look like you've been doin' this a while.
- 见鬼 - 我已经退休了
- Oh, man. - I'm ready for retirement.
- 不能让他看到你 - 我知道
- You can't let him see you. - I know.
没人会雇用超过五十岁的人
But nobody's gonna hire you over 50.
问题是,大家没意识到五十岁出头…
The thing is, what people don't realize is after 50...
是雇员的最佳年龄
is the best time to hire a man.
有养老保障,升职加薪都毋须考虑他们
His oats are sown, all the hell-raising is out of his system.
Hey. What is that? Is that a phone?
什么声音?是电♥话♥响吗?
你最好去接一下
You better get that.
- 我敢说是你的老婆子 - 你看…
- I bet you that's your old lady. - Yeah, look...
你能应付这个吗?
You gonna be all right with this?
- 没问题 - 我很快就来
- Oh, you bet. - I'll be right back.
嗨,我是钱伯斯递运的狄娜
Hi, this is Deena from Chambers Courier again.
电♥话♥里说是你的老婆子
Hey, the dispatcher says it's your old lady.
她要你带点牛奶回去
She wants you to pick up some milk.
我在哪她都能找到
She can find me anyplace.
没错,祝你愉快
Yeah, look, have a nice day.
太酷了,真♥他♥妈♥的酷
That was so cool. Damn, was that cool.
我是说,真♥他♥妈♥的酷
I mean, that was so damn cool. Damn.
- 一点不错 - 没错,正是如此
- You nailed it. - That's right. All the way.
我有个朋友住在弗罗里达,是养赛狗的
I had this buddy down in Florida, bred greyhounds.
他有条小狗
He had this one pup.
这种狗肯定要跑得越快越好
Dog just finally went faster and faster and faster.
有天晚上在直道上
And one night on the backstretch,
那条狗逮到一只机器兔子
that dog caught up with a mechanical rabbit.
咬了一嘴金属,二百二十伏的电压,一下就被击倒
Took a mouthful of metal, 220 volts and dropped like a stone.
它得到了想要的,但结果却让它大失所望
Well, I guess he got what he wanted, but it sure wasn't what he expected.
它逮到了兔子是吧?
He caught the rabbit, didn't he?
- 对,它逮到了兔子 - 真是令人沮丧
- Oh, yeah, he got the rabbit. - What a bummer.
想象一下,那一刻…等等
Just imagine. The moment... Wait a minute.
活见鬼
What the hell.
不,不,是怎么回事?
Oh, no. No! How did this happen?
他们都被我捆住了,捆得很紧
I tied 'em up. That's all I know. I tied 'em up good.
- 不,我的天 - 韦恩
- Oh, no. Man. - Wayne!
- 你去哪? - 我得去找他们
- Where are you going? - Well, I gotta look for them.
得了,浪费时间,他们可能在任何地方
Aw, come on. Waste of time. They could be anywhere.
最近的公路有多远?
How far is the nearest road?
八♥九♥英里,你该知道
I don't know. Eight or nine miles. You rode in with me. You tell me.
幸运的话,我们还有一个钟头,把东西卸下来
If we're lucky, we got an hour before they get to a phone. Let's get this thing unloaded.
我明明把他们捆得很紧
I tied 'em up. I tied 'em up good.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
我们先离开这
Let's get out of these outfits.
找东西装好袋子转到“野马”车上
Grab the bags with the big stuff. Transfer them in the Mustang.
把我送到疗养院然后把钱藏好,韦恩
Drop me off at the home and then stash the dough at your place. Wayne.
这辆车扔到机场附近,让他们以为我们上飞机了
Ditch the van near the airport. Make 'em think maybe we're taking a plane.
- 韦恩? - 好的,好的
- Wayne? - Yeah, yeah.
打电♥话♥那招很漂亮
That was nice work on the phone back there.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 一路顺风 - 保重
- Nice going. - Be careful.
早上好,亨利
Good morning, Henry.
睡得还好吗?
Did we have a good sleep?
知道吗…?
You know what?
妈的
Damn it.
肯定是从我口袋里滑落的
It had to fall out of my pocket.
别担心,我们不会有事
Don't worry about it. We're gonna be okay.
- 我就是放在口袋里的 - 我知道
- Yeah, 'cause that's where I put it. - I know.
- 我放在口袋里了 - 我知道
- That's where I goddamn put it. - I know.
左,收脚,一,二,三
And left, kick in. One, two, three.
右,收脚,做得好,狄娅娜
And right, in. Good, Diane.
左,收脚,一,二,三
And left, in. One, two, three.
右,收脚,一,二,三
And right, in. One, two, three.
- 啊! - 对不起
- Ah! - Sorry.
有消息来源估计被劫金额达两百万美元
But sources estimate the amount of money stolen at two million dollars.
警方声称已掌握有关劫匪身份的线索
Police say they have a number of leads as to the identities of the robbers.
- 亨利 - 基蒂
- Henry. - Kitty!
- 怎么? - 威勒太太…
- Yeah? - Mrs. Weiler.
- 找我 - 正是
- Wants me. - You got it.
扶住他,坐好,亨利
You gotta hold him. Sit up, Henry.
刚在新闻上看到他们在机场找到了那辆车
I just heard it on the news. They found the van at the airport.
他们在寻找两个今早飞往迈阿密的家伙
They're looking for two guys who flew to Miami this morning.
喂?
Hello?
对,我知道,我知道,我听过广播
Yeah. I know, I know. I heard.
是啊,我们脱身了,再见
Yeah. We're home free. Bye.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我们来接他,谢谢你们对他的照顾
We'll take it from here. Thank you for taking care of him.
- 可怜的家伙 - 我们得想想办法
- Poor guy. - We have to do something.
可我们能做什么呢?
Look, I'm sorry, but what can we do?
我们不能让他回那,得想点办法
We can't let him go back there. We have to do something.
我们除了表示遗憾也帮不上什么忙
No, wait. Now, listen. There's nothing else we can do.
- 我们得想办法 - 不,卡萝,先回家再说
- We have to do something. - No, Carol. Just come home.
我的天
Aw, jeez.
嘿,小姐
Hey, lady.
小姐,你没事吧?
Lady, you all right?
- 我在找个朋友 - 啊哈,是我的女孩
- I'm looking for a friend of mine. - Boy, that's my girl.
开门,快
Open it up. Do it!
- 还好吗,亨利? - 怎么拖了这么久?
- How're you doin', Henry? - What took you so long?
- 哦,老天 - 他昏迷时表现要好得多是吧?
- Aw, man. - He's much nicer when he's in a coma, isn't he?
你干嘛这样做?你倒是说说看?你…
Why would you do this? Can't you just tell me why? You have no idea...
我说过要你回家的
I told you to come home!
把钱装好,我们在路上
Just get the money together. We're on our way.
你到底知不知道自己刚刚做过什么?
Do you have any idea what you just did? Do you?
你到底有没有脑子?
Carol, when are you ever gonna start using your head?
啊!
Ah!
你打算去哪?
Where you gonna go?
也许去北部呆一阵子
North, probably, for a while.
比较近
It's close.
然后去个暖和点的地方
Then, I don't know. Somewhere where it's warm.
你呢?
What about you?
不知道
I don't know.
我从没去过别的地方
I've never been anywhere else.
对不起,你做得对
I'm sorry. It's okay. You did the right thing.
很抱歉,我不该斥责你
I'm sorry I, uh, came down on you.
我收拾了一大堆衣物,不知道是否…
T-shirts. I got a bunch of stuff packed. Oh, and socks. I don't know if I...
我把钱分成了两份,这里和露营背包里…
I got the money split two ways... here and the duffel bag in there.
我能在这帮点小忙,我知道
I could use a little help here, Carol. I got it.
路上可以用,我们必须抓紧时间,所以…
This is just for the road. Lfigured we're really gonna have to make time, so...
我们得带上这些,没必要浪费
We're gonna have to take this stuff with us, otherwise, it's gonna go to waste.
我们什么都不能买♥♥,可以带上这些,不是吗?
Anything we can't buy, we can take with us, right?
- 什么? - 我们现在有钱了,不在乎这些
- What? - Well, we can afford it now. We got the money.
你想要杯咖啡吗?
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
哦,芥末,好的
Oh. Mustard, right, right.
你可以说该分成三份,但我不这么想
Okay. You could argue it's a three-way split, but I figure what the hell.
我和卡萝只拿一份,钱不过是身外之物
Me and Carol make one. After all, it's just money,
不如留点好处给你,不是吗?
Might as well throw you a little bone, right?
你是为你和卡萝达成的交易…
Did you make a deal for Carol too,
还是纯粹为了自己?
or just for yourself?
警♥察♥就在外面
Cops out there.
我是为我们才这样做
I did it for us.
是为了我们,罗…
I did it for us. L...
罗伊德说他们关心的不是我们,而是他
Lloyd-Lloyd said they didn't care about you and me. Just him.
总得有人背黑锅不是吗?
Somebody's gotta pay, right?
我能怎么样?我说过要你离他远点
What am I supposed to do? I told you to stay away from this guy.
你必须撇开他,我已经谈好条件…
You gotta stay away from him. I had this worked out...
我们可以从轻处罚
where we're just gonna get a slap on the wrist.
鉴于她劫了囚车,她的处罚会重一点
Only they're gonna slap her a little bit harder, seeing as she sprung me.
这就是所谓的“控制能力”?
That's the guy you call "clutch," huh?
好吧,废话说够了
电影精选列表