You don't really wanna do this now, do ya?
不…我是说,是的
No... I mean, yeah.
- 那走吧 - 走吧
- Let's just do it. - All right, come on. Let's go.
哦,上帝
Oh, my God.
老天
Jesus!
交易完了,走吧
It's a done deal. Let's go.
要我说韦恩干得很不错
I'm supposed to tell you Wayne did fine.
我听说了,他差点没弄脏裤子
The way I heard it, he just barely didn't soil his shorts.
- 对,可他毕竟控制住了 - 哦
- Yeah, well, he's still clutch. - Ah.
- 周一晚查过房♥后见 - 就这样?
- See you Monday night after bed check. - That's it?
对,就这样
Yeah, that's it.
我猜也就这样了
I guess that's it.
- 嘿 - 嘿!
- Hey. - Hey.
偷来的车
Grand theft auto.
现在我们真正走上邪道了
We are now officially on the wrong path.
- 我们得做准备了 - 就一会
- We have to get ready. - Just a second.
啊!
Ah!
大家感觉怎么样?
So, how is everybody?
很好,很好
Pretty good. Uh, pretty good.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你不想看看她怎么样吗?
You gonna see if she's okay?
噢
Oh.
也许我…
Oh, yeah. Maybe I, uh...
亲爱的?
Honey?
见鬼的戒烟贴
Goddamn nicotine patches.
继续上路
Let's get going.
我得在五小时内回到床上
In five hours, I gotta be back in my little bed.
- 只要放上花生黄油就行 - 它们会上钩?
- You put a little peanut butter on the trap, that's all. - And they go for it?
- 它们知道奶酪… - 别乱动
- Cheese they know about 'cause... - Drop everything.
手放到车上
Hands on the truck.
照他说的做,去车上把门打开
You heard the man. Get in the van. Get that door open.
走吧
Let's go.
上去
Go on. Get up.
- 进展顺利 - 很好,我们得保持进度
- Right on schedule. - Good. We gotta stay that way.
一旦延后就大事不妙了
We get behind, the alarms start popping.
早,我们是钱伯斯递运服务公♥司♥
Good morning. This is Chambers Courier Service.
通常为你们服务的押款车出了机械故障
We're experiencing some mechanical problems with your usual truck.
我们会按预定时间另外派人来接收
We're gonna reroute another crew to make your scheduled pickup.
我们会在马克市场作好准备
We're all set at the Max Mart.
我们将在九分钟内赶到
We've gotta be there in nine minutes.
掉个头,我很快就回来
Turn her around. I won't be long.
有辆该死的警车
There's a damn cop car out here.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
- 他们肯定在里面 - 只管到前面等着
- They must be inside. - Just go in front and wait, I guess.
你以前是警♥察♥?
You an ex-cop?
我管过食品安全
I used to be in food security.
象细菌,蛋白质保护功能之类的
You know, bacterial stuff, protein protection.
我小♥弟♥弟♥在马里兰当过警♥察♥
My kid brother used to be a trooper in Maryland.
- 那是个好地方 - 对,那儿不错
- Nice state, Maryland. - Yeah, it's a nice state.
回见,伙计们,我还得忙
I'll see you guys. Boy, I got a long night.
嘿,你认识一个叫费萨诺的司机吗?
Hey! You know a guy named Fassano, drives for Trusty?
费萨诺
Fassano.
- 我认识的叫帕萨诺 - 不是他
- Passano. I know a Passano. - Not him.
他是个好人,是我的同事
No, no. He is a good guy. He's a member of my flock.
要知道白天我得去教堂
You see, my day job, I got this church.
问你们点事
Let me ask you guys something.
你们有没有蒙受神恩?
Are you guys in a state of grace?
- 神恩? - 对
- Grace? - Yeah.
你们是在与主同行,还是觉得有可能…
Are you running parallel with the Lord right now, or do you think maybe,
有可能你们已经误入歧途?
just maybe you're runnin' down a wrong-way street?
是在叫我们吗?
Is that our radio?
- 对,应该是 - 我们得走了
- Yeah, I think so. - Gotta go.
祝你愉快,小心点
Have a good night. Take care.
彼此
Peace.
我们晚了三分钟
We're three minutes behind.
我是钱伯斯递运的狄娜
Hi, this is Deena at Chambers Courier.
通常前往你处接运的人员出了些状况
The guys who normally pick you up,
我们已经另外派人过来
We're sending a couple of new guys over.
他们在体育场等我们,大概要到音乐会结束之后
Hey, guys, they're ready for us at the stadium. Guess the concert's over.
我还行吗?
Am I good?
还行
You're good.
- 你好 - 坐好了吗? - 走吧
- Hiya. Good. - How's it going? Good.
- 谢谢各位 - 不客气
- Thank you, guys. - You're welcome.
好了,我们走
Okay, sweetie, let's hit the road.
一万两千个座位,每座三十块,一共三十六万
Okay, 12,000 seats, 30 bucks a seat, 360 grand.
外加其他消费六万
Plus your beer or whatnot. Add another 60.
总计四十二万
420 thou, exactly.
没错,花四十二万来看什么?
That's right. 420,000. And for what?
两个人拿着麦克风乱蹦乱跳,念念有词
The two of them bouncing around with a microphone, talking. Talking!
- 那也叫音乐? - 不,不
- Is that music? Huh? - No. No!
我英语不行,但写的东西也比那要好
I flunked English, but I can write better stuff than that.
懂我意思吗?另一个傻瓜则在刮唱片
You know what I'm sayin'? Then they got this other bozo up there scratching records.
一晚四十二万就为了看这些
That's it. 420 thou for one night.
你要挣四十二万得花多长时间?算算看
How long would it take you to make 420 grand, huh? Figure it out.
不知道,五乘五,是二…
I don't know. Five times five, carry your two...
是二十年,如果你资历够深的话
Twenty years, that's how long, if you've got seniority.
想知道更让人沮丧的是什么吗?
But you wanna know what makes it worse?
想知道吗?
You wanna know?
他们每晚都能挣那么多
They make that much every night out.
没错
Yep.
看看那
Look at that.
- 没人会说人生就是一碗樱桃 - 是啊
- Well, nobody said life was a bowl of cherries. - Yeah.
哇!
Wow.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Yeah. Good night. - Nightie-night.
我是“钱伯斯递运”的狄娜
Hi, this is Deena at Chambers Courier.
我们今天晚了一点
We're running a little bit late today.
我们在这条线路上安排是新面孔
Yeah, we've got some new guys on the route.
原因我们已经说过
Yeah, you know how it is.
哟!
Yo!
- 新来的? - 对,你是肯尼?
- You're new? - That's me. You Kenny?
对,肯尼二世
Mm-hmm. Kenny Jr.
哦,是家族生意对吧?
Oh. It's a family business, huh?
对,我们是他妹妹
Yeah, we're his sisters.
不要提我妹妹
Don't be talking about my sister.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你们糟了,他去跟妈妈告状了
You in a lot of trouble. He gonna tell his mommy.
待会想跟我去转转吗?
Y'all gonna be around when I get off?
带着几口袋的钱,要我们去哪都行
Um, bring a couple bags of money, we'll be wherever you want us to be.
一言为定,一个钟头后见
You got yourself a deal. About an hour.
我是钱伯斯递运的狄娜,早上好
Hi, this is Deena at Chambers Courier. Good morning.
对,是钱伯斯递运公♥司♥,我们今天晚了一点
Yes, this is Chambers Courier Service. We're running a little bit late today.
通常来你处接运的车辆出了点状况
The guys who normally pick you up, well, they threw a rod over at the AM-PM.
我们要另外派人来接运
We're gonna reroute another crew to make your scheduled pickup.
我们已经另派了一组人过来,谢谢
We're sending a couple of new guys over. That's right. Great. Thanks. Thank you.
最后一站
Last stop coming up.
- 时间 - 差不多刚刚好
- Time. - We're just about caught up.
跟我三天前来时不一样,当时大门没关
This isn't how it was three days ago when I was here. The gate wasn't closed.
- 也许我们该放弃这一家 - 掉头离去吗?
- Maybe we should forget about this one. - Make a U-turn?
警卫会马上报♥警♥,开进去
The guard'll be on the phone to the dispatcher right away. Go on in.
- 你好吗? - 还不赖
- How're you doin'? - Not bad.
可真不少
Big haul.
是啊
Yeah.
- 请你在这上边签个字 - 好的,先生
- Why don't you just put your John Hancock on this. - All right, sir.
那箱子通不过传送槽,它太大了
That box won't fit in the chute. It's too big.
老天
Oh, man.
你得打开门搬上去
You load it up in the back of the truck.
- 那不合规定 - 我们得想点办法
- That's against regulation. - We have to do something.
- 是啊,但现在都这样干 - 嗯
- Yeah, but that's the way we do it now. - Uh-huh.
我是新来的,他们什么都没告诉我
Well, I'm new on this run, and they don't tell me nothin'.
- 你可以打个电♥话♥证实一下 - 不用
- Why don't you give a buzz and clear it up? - No!
好吧,我…
电影精选列表