- 嗯! - 嘿
- Mmm! - Hey.
嘿,为什么我们以前从没在一起?
Hey, how come we never got together before?
因为我一直有男朋友
Well, because I always had a boyfriend.
现在还有吗?
You still got one?
如果我在舞会上甩了你,你还会是我男朋友吗?
Would you still be my boyfriend if I ditched you at the prom?
不可能的事
Never happen.
- 当心点,公主殿下 - 让我来开
- Watch it, your highness. - Let me drive.
- 我来开 - 不,这可不…
- I wanna drive. - No, I don't think...
让我开,我给你的手找了个更好的地方
Let me drive. I got a better place for your hand.
噢!耶!
Oh, yeah.
♪ You might think I'm crazy ♪
用鼻子吸气
Inhale through your nose.
用嘴呼气
Exhale through your mouth.
向右转动方向盘
Turn the wheel to the right.
用鼻子吸气
Inhale through your nose.
呼气,向左转动方向盘
Exhale, turn the wheel to the left.
用鼻子吸气
Inhale through your nose.
向右转动方向盘
Turn the wheel to the right.
非常好,好的,准备好了吗?
Oh, very good. Okay, ready?
哦,艾玛的头球
Oh, Irma hit it with her head!
来击下掌,干得漂亮
Gimme five on that. Right here. Good job.
今天想系什么颜色的缎带?蓝色还是桃色?
what color ribbon would you like today: Blue or peach?
- 你明白了? - 好的
- You got it? - All right.
这很容易
Easy does it.
我想洗澡
I wanna have my bath now.
你已经洗过了,狄娅娜
You already had your bath, Diane.
- 中风吗? - 他们是这么说的
- Stroke, huh? - That's what they told me.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
我想现在可以松开他了
I think we can remove his restraints now.
他是该象其他犯人一样对待
I know he deserves the same care as anyone else,
但我们确实无法适应政♥府♥的做法
but we're really not set up to accommodate the state's overflow.
嘿,我已经松开了
Hey, I just move 'em.
卡萝
Carol!
签个字吧
Just, uh, sign here.
你能送曼宁先生去一一四号♥房♥吗?
Would you please take Mr. Manning to 1♥1♥4♥?
能跟上手势吗?
Can you follow this?
能捏紧吗?
How about a little squeeze?
他们干嘛那样铐着你?
Man, why'd they have you chained up like that?
- 他是个重罪犯 - 嘘!
- He's a felon. - Shh!
女士们,你们该了解些更好的事,去吧
Ladies, you should know better than that. Go on.
以后有的是时间来拜访
There's plenty of time to visit later.
去吧
Go.
在这没有太多私人空间
Not a lot of privacy around here,
但考虑到你的来路
but considering where you've been,
多一点女性关注也许是好事
a little female attention might be nice.
好吧,来点音乐怎么样?
Right. How 'bout a little music?
有摇滚,也有爵士
We got rock 'n' roll. We got jazz.
还有乡村音乐,我们有很多乡村音乐
We got country. We got lots of country here.
工作怎么样?
How was work?
还行
Okay.
来了个新病人
Got a new guy in.
- 猜猜是什么人? - 什么人?
- Guess what he was? - What?
银行大盗
A bank robber.
而且是高手,他们花了三十年才抓到他
Pretty good one too. Took them 30 years to catch him.
- 要归功于一次停电 - 他为什么失去知觉?
- The only reason they did was a blackout. - Why'd he black out?
不是他失去知觉
He didn't black out.
[停电和失去知觉为同一词]
是丹佛全城停电
Denver did. The whole city.
应急发电机坏了
The emergency generator kicked in.
金库关闭,第二天他们打开金库时…
The vault shuts, and the next day when they open the vault...
钥匙在车上吗?
Are the keys in the car?
- 是的 - 好的,明天见
- Yeah. - Okay. See you in the morning.
他们在金库里发现了他
They found him in the vault.
天亮了
Rise and shine.
太平洋西北地区的又一个好日子
It's another beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest,
我们俄州地区预计该是晴天
and our Oregon forecast promises sunshine.
亲爱的?
Honey?
谢谢
Thank you.
卡萝
Carol.
怎么样?你和我?
How 'bout it? You and me?
要是我丈夫还活着的话,哈
If my husband were alive, hah!
看起来很不错
This looks pretty good.
你是在回忆往事
Are you in there remembering it all,
还是一切都无从记起了?
or did everything just get erased?
他有什么问题?
What's his problem?
中风,你的理由呢?
He had a stroke. What's your excuse?
噢!
Uh-oh.
你在生我气?
Are you mad at me?
你真的对我生气了?
You're really gonna be mad at me?
你说好要开车送我的
You said you were gonna drive me to work.
见鬼,看看你
Damn. Look at you.
你那么美,知道你有多美吗?
You are so beautiful. You know how beautiful you are?
我生气时你总这么说
You always say that to me when I'm mad at you.
一针见血
Beats fightin'.
那么,你去哪了?
So? Where were you?
是工作上的事
Um... It was a work thing.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
同老板喝酒,这差使不容易
Drinking with the boss, that's hard work.
不过…
But...
你面前是个主管了
You're lookin' at a supervisor.
- 真的? - 嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
- 日班? - 我哪知道你会有这要求?
- Day shift? - How did I know you were gonna ask that?
但加了八十块,全额退休金…
But it is 80 bucks raise...
福利,合计有九百
and a full pension, benefits, the whole nine yards.
- 退休金 - 这样等你老了就不用吃猫粮
- Pension. - So you don't have to eat cat food when you get old.
或者象这家伙一样可怜
Or wind up like this poor slob.
可悲的是,他也许有地方可以拿钱
The sad thing is, he probably has loads of money somewhere.
他就是我说的那个银行大盗
He's the guy I told you about, the bank robber.
我会尽快争取上日班,好吗?
Hey, I'll get on the day shift soon, okay?
能让我见到你当然好了
That would be nice. I could see you once in a while.
恭喜你,很高兴你能升职
Congratulations. I'm happy about the promotion.
♪ You might think it's hysterical ♪
♪ I know when you're weak ♪
♪ You think you're in the movies ♪
- 那么? - 在这不行
- Now? - You can't do this here!
♪ But I think that you're wild ♪
♪ When you flash that fragile smile ♪
♪ You might think it's foolish ♪
♪ What you put me through ♪
- ♪ You might think ♪ - ♪ You might think I'm crazy ♪
- ♪ All I want ♪ - ♪ All I want is you ♪
♪ And it was hard ♪
♪ So hard to take ♪
♪ There's no escape ♪
♪ Without a scrape ♪
♪ But you kept it goin' till the sun fell down ♪
♪ You kept it goin'♪
♪ The seasons will fade but one thing rem... ♪
她不能对我们这么乱来
She can't just go changing the rules on us like that.
惹急了我会去协会告她
And I'll go to the union if I have to. She knows I will.
帮我扶她起来
Help me lift her up.
好了,站起来
Okay, up you go.
哦!
Ohh!
- 没人能假装中风 - 他能
- No way can you fake a stroke. - He could.
知道他干过什么吗?
Do you know what he did?
他出♥售♥安全系统给银行
He started a company that sold security systems to banks.
- 然后呢? - 然后盗窃银行
- Yeah, so? - And then he robbed the banks.
我见过他,但这些油菜卷心菜比他做过什么更要紧
I saw him. You know, this cole slaw's got more going on than he does.
也许你该培养点业余爱好
Maybe you need a hobby or something.
草莓,香蕉和苹果会浮上来
Well, your strawberries, bananas and apples float,
李子和桃子会沉下去
and your prunes and peaches sink.
你只要区分是浮是沉
You just have to tell the floaters from the sinkers.
有点象男人
Kinda like men.
我懂了,懂了
I got it, I got it. Okay.
我相信狱医对你做过彻底检查
I'll bet those prison doctors gave you a real going-over.
用针扎你
Sticking you with pins.
用锤子敲你
Whacking you with hammers.
有没有弄疼你?
Did they hurt you?
显然他们采用了错误的方案
Obviously, they took the wrong approach.