这就是医生和护士之间的差别
That's the difference between doctors and nurses.
医生在检查程序上可能有很多约束
Doctors can be so tied to medical procedures.
但有时候…
But sometimes...
一点点朴实的疗法♥会♥有效得多
a little down-home therapy is so much more effective.
♪ When she's dancing 'neath the starry sky ♪
♪ Ooh, she'll make you flip ♪
♪ Here she comes again ♪
♪ When she's dancing 'neath the starry sky ♪
♪ I kinda like the way she dips ♪
你嘴唇很干吗?
Are your lips dry?
♪ She's my best friend's girl ♪
所以才不能和我说话?
Is that why you can't speak to me?
♪ She's my best friend's girl ♪
♪ But she used to be mine ♪
放松的感觉是不是很好?
Wouldn't it feel good to just let go, hmm?
嗯?
Hmm?
我知道你在那
I know you're in there.
出来,出来,不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
♪ But when you bite your lip ♪
♪ It's a reaction to love ♪
- ♪ Here she comes again ♪ - ♪ When she's dancing 'neath the starry sky ♪
你抗拒的话治疗可能会大不一样
Therapy can be very difficult if you resist.
也许你需要到外边散散心
Maybe you need a less-structured environment.
♪ When she's dancing 'neath the starry sky ♪
你太好了,卡萝,尤其你是在休假
This is very thoughtful of you, Carol, especially on your day off,
但曼宁先生恐怕没能力对野餐表示感激
but I really don't think Mr. Manning will be able to appreciate a picnic.
我觉得他在内心深处会感激的
You know, Mrs. Foster, deep down inside, I think he will.
别担心,宝贝,我们会很开心的
Don't worry, baby. We're gonna have a great time.
当然,我们有啤酒,还有…
Well, sure. We got beer. We got, uh...
成人尿布
We got diapers.
要啤酒吗,亨利?
Want a beer, Henry?
我还以为他是指派的司机
I thought he was the designated driver.
- 鸡肉呢? - 别戏弄这可怜的混♥蛋♥了
- How about a little chicken? - Don't torture the poor bastard.
我没戏弄他,只是他太难对付了
I'm not torturing him. He's just being stubborn.
要是没女人献殷勤男人就不可能中风
Guy can't even have a stroke without some chick taking it personally, huh?
韦恩,你不是要去钓鱼吗?
Wayne, don't you have some fishing to do?
好了,亨利,这儿只有你和我了
Okay, Henry. It's just you and me.
我知道你能听见
I know you hear me.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
记住,这是你的选择
Just remember, this was your choice.
你就继续装好了
Didn't have to come to this.
我的天
Oh, my God.
啊!
Ah!
卡萝
Carol!
好吧,你很聪明
Okay, so you're smart.
非常聪明,你想怎样?
Really smart. What do you want?
一分钟前你还喋喋不休
A minute ago, you couldn't shut up.
现在却哑巴了?你想怎么样?
Now you can't talk, huh? What is it?
勒索我?你想分一杯羮是不是?
You lookin' to blackmail me? You're gonna put the bite on me, is that it?
- 卡萝,你敢碰她一个指头… - 怎么,用水泼我吗?
- Carol! You lay a finger on her, and I'll... - What, splash me?
说,你想怎么样?
Come on! Now, what do you want?
说啊
Come on!
- 我不知道 - 你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know.
我只是…不喜欢被愚弄
I just... I don't like being made a fool of.
我两年半前就开始这个花招了是吧?
Two and a half years I've been working on this hype, and that's it?
- 是的 - 真不敢相信
- That's it. - I don't believe this.
你想怎样?
So, what are you gonna do?
我想怎样?你到底想怎样?还有他?
What am I gonna do? What the hell are you gonna do? And what about him, huh?
- 嘿! - 你想怎样?
- Hey! - And what about you?
什么我想怎样?
What about me what?
你想做英雄?把我送回监狱关几年?
You wanna be a hero, huh? You wanna stick me back in the slammer for a couple years?
你…你是说我会告密?
Are you... Is he... Are you calling me a rat?
哦,伙计
Oh, boy.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
说来有点可笑…
You know, it's funny the kind of stuff...
在监狱图书馆你能大有收获
that you can get shipped into a prison library.
佛教密宗,意念控制,自我催眠
Tantric Buddhism, mind control, autohypnosis.
必须…把所有这些融会贯通
Gotta... gather up all that stuff.
找出你需要的并为你所用,我那样做了
Find out what you need and make it work for you. I did that.
整日,整夜,每日,每夜
All day, all night. Every day, every night.
如同投入训练
Like I was in training.
对,我参加过体育训练
Yeah. I played sports.
假装中风并不完全象是…唔
Yeah, well, faking a stroke is not exactly like, uh,
一场竞技,但我得说…
an Olympic event, but I gotta tell ya,
如果你知道他们会替你输液
if you know they're gonna be stickin' pins in ya,
也知道有人一天二十四小时看守…
and you know that there are gonna be guards 24 hours a day...
等着你露出马脚
just waitin' for you to screw up on the hustle,
你就知道装死还装得不够好
then you know it ain't good enough to be just... playin' possum.
你必须来一次假死,绝对的假死
You gotta be a possum. Dead possum.
才能有用
So you work,
你要学着集中精神,抛开杂念
and you learn just to funnel... everything down,
最终你所知道的…
so finally all you know,
就是你只有心跳
all you are is a heartbeat.
我得告诉你,你可以到这样的状态
I gotta tell you, you get to a place like that,
到达一种类似死去的境界
it is some kick in the ass.
在体会一段时间后
Then you take that, and after a while,
你就能伪装并维持这状态直到…
you can shape it and mold it and squeeze it till...
我能让每次心跳听起来如同天籁之音
Hey, I can make every heartbeat sound like Frank Sinatra.
老天
Man.Yeah, man.
告诉你们…
I'll tell ya...
有一天,蟑螂…
One day, this cockroach...
爬上了我的领口
just climbed off my collar,
决定在我脸上漫游
decided to take a hike around my face,
之后停在了…
and he parked...
我的上嘴唇和鼻子之间
half on my upper lip and half inside my nose.
它在那儿挨挨擦擦
He just scratched around in there,
想找点刺♥激♥
lookin' for a little action.
那时你会祈盼有警卫巡视…
That's when you hope and pray there's a guard watching...
所以那一刻不会成为湮灭的往事
so that the moment won't be entirely lost to history.
不过,一段时间之后…
But, hey, after a while,
有几小时,那并不重要
a couple hours, doesn't matter.
只是一场竞赛而已…
Just a contest...
在天籁之音,你自己以及蟑螂之间
between Frank Sinatra, you and the cockroach.
那么谁赢了?
So who won?
而你还以为能凭一小段膝上舞唤醒我
And you thought that you could get a rise out of me with a little lap dance.
膝…膝上舞?
Lap... Lap dance?
那是…
It's, um...
治疗,类似于…臀部的东西
Therapy. Kind of... hippy stuff.
想跳舞吗?
You wanna dance?
来吧,你不反对吧?
Come on. It's okay with you?
当然,这有什么
Yeah, sure. What the hell.
这有什么
What the hell.
♪ Lie to me ♪
♪ And tell me that you'll stay here tonight ♪
♪ Tell me that you'll never leave ♪
象这样子你不担心吗?
Aren't you worried being seen like this?
你才应该担心
You're the one that ought to be worried.
人人都好奇你干嘛…
Everybody wondering what the hell you're doing...
和你的曾曾曾祖父跳舞
dancing with your great-great-great-great grandfather.
我从没和他跳过舞
I never danced with him.
常来这种地方吗?
So, come here often?
小姐,过去五年我每天都会来这
Lady, I've been coming here every day for the last five years.
你呢?
You?
算是常客
Often enough.
为什么不去别处?
Why don't you go someplace else?
这是镇里唯一的别处
It's the only someplace else in town.
换个镇试试
Try a new town.
你们在一起多久了?
How long you guys been goin' together?
不知道,从高中起吧
I don't know. Since high school.
我们是舞会的国王王后
We were king and queen of the prom.
有几点意思,国王,王后
Kind of made sense, you know. King, queen.
几时变得没有意思的?
When did it stop making sense?
♪ Oh, anyone can see ♪
♪ That you love him more than me ♪
♪ But right now, baby let me pretend ♪
♪ That our love will never end ♪
♪ Lie to me ♪
- ♪ Yeah, come on, baby ♪ - ♪ Go ahead and lie to me ♪
不赖,看起来你在监狱里经常跳舞
Not bad. Looks like you did a lot of dancing in the joint.
那都是男人,不一样
Those were guys. This is different.
放松点
电影精选列表