Ow. Take it easy.
你还好吧?
Are you gonna be all right?
- 嗯? - 我很好
- Huh? - I'm okay.
你们都聊些什么?
What were you talking about?
怎么了?你在嫉妒
What? You're jealous.
我♥干♥嘛要嫉妒?
Why would I be jealous?
- 你就是在嫉妒 - 不可能
- You are. You're jealous. - No way.
我是说,看他那副摇摇欲坠的样子
I mean, look at the guy. He's about to keel over.
他去哪了?卡萝
Where'd he go? Carol.
去洗手间看看
Check the men's room.
见鬼
Oh, goddamn it!
他跑了
He's gone.
拿走了车
He took the car.
不,我去叫警♥察♥
Oh, no. No, that's it. I'm calling the cops.
- 告诉他们什么? - 一切
- And tell them what? - Anything.
一不留神他就坐着轮椅不见了
We turned our backs, he was in the wheelchair, he was gone. I don't know.
是在我和他跳舞之前还是之后呢?
Oh, was that before or after I was seen dancing with him?
你不能叫警♥察♥
You can't call the cops.
你怎么能这样?
How could you do this?
是你的主意却得由我来收场
You come up with these ideas and I end up having to go along.
每次有麻烦了收场的是谁?是我
And every time, the shit hits the fan, who's gotta clean it up? Me!
现在我们怎么办?怎么办?
What are we gonna do here? What do we do?
我们怎么办?
What do we do, huh?
不知道
I don't know.
我们干嘛不修好“野马”
Why don't we fix the Mustang...
- 然后离开这鬼地方? - 是的
- and just get the hell out of here? - Yeah.
- 然后呢? - 嗯
- And then what? - Well,
到哪算哪直到找到喜欢的地方
just keep going till we find someplace we like.
知道吗?我就喜欢这里
You know what? I like it here just fine.
我没法早些打来
I couldn't call earlier.
我回头再解释,只管带着钱来找我
I'll explain later. Hey, just come and get me and bring the money.
有个火车站,离六号♥公路的疗养院大概一英里
There's a train station. It's about a mile from the home on Route 6.
这样好些吗?这样行不行?
Is this better? How's this?
你知道我喜欢那辆车
You know I love that car.
你最好希望他不会丢弃它
You better hope he doesn't trash it.
我不明白你干嘛不上周修好它
I don't see why you couldn't have done this weeks ago.
好吧!好吧
Yeah, yeah.
- 顺利吗? - 签上去了
- Hey, did it go good? - Yeah. I signed him in.
- 有人看到你吗? - 没有
- Anyone see you? - No.
现在是他们的事了
It's their problem now.
你来了,我正到处找你呢
Oh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you.
我们有个严重的问题
We have a serious problem.
卡萝,你在听吗?
Carol, are you listening?
特洛太太昨晚弄坏了监控器
Mrs. Tetlow vandalized her ankle monitor last night.
我想要你多留意她
I want you to pay special attention to her.
我担心她会伤到自己
I'm concerned. She might be a danger to herself.
好的,好极了
Okay, great.
- 好极了? - 嗯
- Great? - Um...
我会留意的,别担心
I'll take care of it. Don't worry.
你干嘛回来?
Why did you come back?
与你无关
Nobody's business.
你料到我不会叫警♥察♥
You knew I wouldn't call the cops on you,
但不表示我肯定会签你返院
but that doesn't mean I won't sign you up for bingo.
所以…
So...
你干嘛要回来?
Why did you come back?
好吧,我替你说
All right. I'll do it for you.
你在摆脱我之后
After making a complete ass of me,
想和什么人联♥系♥,但没联♥系♥上
you went and called someone, but you couldn't reach them.
不,也许你联♥系♥上了,他们会来接你
No. Maybe you did reach them, and they're gonna pick you up here.
你在这比在外面要安全得多…
I mean, you're a lot safer here than you are on the outside...
而且不会惊动警♥察♥,是吧?
with the cops looking for you, right?
也有可能…
Or maybe...
你回来是因为不想连累我
you came back because you didn't want to get me in trouble.
“N”四三
"N"43.
啊!
Ah.
你来了,曼宁先生
There you are, Mr. Manning.
- 他是说“B”一三吗? - 不,亲爱的,是“G”
- Did they say "B" 13? - No, dear, it was "G."
- 我觉得不是 - 我很确定,亲爱的,是“G”
- I don't think so. - Oh, I'm quite sure of it, dear. It was "G."
- 我听到是“D” - 我不想再争下去
- I heard "D." - I don't want to argue about it anymore.
“G”,为了乔治
"G"for George.
- 你是说“B”一三? - 要知道我真的不想再争论了
- Did you say "B" 13? - I really don't want to argue about this, you know.
就是“G”
It was "G."
哦,看啊
Oh, look.
曼宁先生赢了
Mr. Manning has a bingo.
运气真好
Lucky man.
我找不到结婚戒指了
I can't find my weddin' ring.
别担心,亲爱的,会找到的
Oh, don't worry, dear. It'll turn up.
我一直把它藏在同一个地方的
I don't know. And I always hide it in the same place.
- 我肯定会找到的,亲爱的 - 我不知道
- Well, I'm sure it'll turn up, dear. - I don't know.
- 你不用担心 - 我这些天很健忘
- You mustn't worry. - I'm so forgetful these days.
- 不 - 我在哪都找不到它
- No. - I couldn't find it anywhere.
我丢了很多这类东西
I've lost a lot of things like that,
而且我想不出到底是怎么回事
and I just can't figure out what happens to them.
- 哦,老天 - 我来帮你,坚持住
- Oh, my... Oh! - Let me help you. Hold on a minute.
他的头撞到了地上
He's landed on his head.
- 他没死吧? - 没,我想只是跌了一下
- Did he croak? - No. I think he just got a little bit lazy.
他很快就会好的
He'll be all right now.
我只能说你非常幸运
Well, you lucked out. That's all I can say.
“我”非常幸运?不是“我们”吗?
I lucked out? How about we lucked out?
嗯!
Hmm.
你现在不再想离开这了吧?
So now you're just gonna lay off, right?
是不是?
Right?
卡萝,一切又回复了原样
Carol, everything's back where it was.
用不着再没事找事对吧?
Don't screw it up again, okay?
是的
Okay.
嘿!
Hey!
钱带来了吗?
Okay, got the money?
什么意思,你没带?
What do you mean, you didn't bring it?
狗♥娘♥养♥的,那你来这干什么?
You son of a bitch! What the hell are you doin' here?
嘿!
Hey!
啊!
Ahh!
嘘!
Shh.
我能帮什么忙吗?
Is there anything I can do?
有,攒够一百万,然后劫持一架飞机
Yeah. Scrape up a million bucks, then hijack a plane.
怎么回事?你的拍档带着你的钱跑了吗?
So what happened? Did your partner run out with your money?
我的拍档早死了
My partner's dead.
我在监狱时他设法和我取得过联♥系♥…
Before he went, I was in the slammer, and he got in touch...
他问我想怎么处理我的钱
and asked me what I wanted to do with my money.
我跟他说“让你儿子替我保管”
So I told him, "Let your kid hold it for me."
聪明的小子,我教会他怎么在牌戏中作弊
Cute kid. Taught him how to hustle gin rummy.
知道那小子刚才对我怎么说吗?
You know what that cute kid just told me?
如果我回来或者想干点什么,他会打发我一点
If I come around or try anything, he's gonna drop a dime.
我累坏了
Man, am I beat.
早上尽量别弄出声音
Try not to make noise in the morning.
你今天休息不是吗?
It's your day off, right?
是啊,可基蒂在搬家,我说过要帮她
Yeah, but Kitty's moving. I told her I'd help her.
那个吸血鬼
Well, that sucks.
我知道,可我欠她人情
I know, but I owe her a favor.
不能置之不理
I can't get out of it now.
你要戒烟?
Are you quitting?
想试试
Gonna try.
我看不懂这些说明
I can't understand these instructions.
亲爱的,我正在看这个
Honey, I'm trying to read this.
嘿,卡萝
Hey, Carol.
待会我要回来
I thought I'd come back later,
- 可以用我的大摩托载你一程 - 谢谢,卡尔
- give you a ride on my hog. - That's good, Karl.
不过你的车我觉得称之为小摩托更恰当
But if you're gonna compare your crank to a bike, you should get a scooter.
我看不下去了
I can't look.
哦,亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我的天
Oh, my God.
没事,他爬起来了
电影精选列表