- [Woman] Do you want another pint, love.
-[女人]你想再来一杯吗,亲爱的。
- [Man] I'll take a pint, and some love.
-[男人]我要一品脱酒,再来点爱。
- [Woman] Oh, you always joke and your never funny.
-[女人]哦,你总是爱开玩笑,却一点都不好笑。
- [Man] Can't knock a man for trying.
-[男人]不能责怪一个,正在努力的男人。
- [Man] Gentlemen. Gentlemen!
-[男人]先生们。先生们!
We have to trade for the Ohio.
我们得为俄亥俄而交易了。
- Might I have a minute of your time, sir?
-我能占用你一点时间吗,先生?
- Well, that dear lady would depend upon
-好吧,那位亲爱的女士,就要看你
what you propose we do with the time ye be soliciting.
在这段时间里,打算做些什么了。
- I wish to contribute to my husband's defense of Colonel George Washington.
-我想为让我丈夫为乔治·华盛顿上校辩护。
- I should think you'd be entirely content with your tea parties and needle work,
-我以为你完全满足于你的茶话会和针线活,
and happily leave the politicking to the men.
然后高高兴兴地把政♥治♥活动交给男人。
第二卷即将上映
电影精选列表