when you get over in that pretty valley he's talking about
当你到了他说的那个美丽的山谷
I guess we won't see you no more.
我们就不会再见面了
And you won't have no Cleggses to tie to wagon wheels and whip.
而且你也再也不能把克莱格家的人绑在轮子上鞭打了
Travis, I got me a gun.
崔维斯 我弄了把枪
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿弄来的
I got it from Miss prudence.
She got it from her little brother.
我从普鲁登斯小姐那弄来的
她是从她弟弟那弄来的
He got it from his grandpappy, 'fore he got religion.
她弟弟是在祖父信教前从他那里得到的
Now tell you what I want to do if you just back my play
只要你支持我的计划 我就告诉你我想做什么
What did you ever shoot at besides tin cans and beer bottles?
你除了铁罐头和啤酒瓶 你还射过什么
That ain't the point. I'll take care of them Cleggses,
这不是重点!我会解决克莱格们
you just back my play.
你只需要支持我
Careful that gun don't go off and blow your brains out.
小心别让枪走火把你的脑浆打出来
Now there's a sharp turn right around that yonder point there.
现在那有一个急转弯 就在那边的点的附近
Are you ready, Wagonmaster?
你准备好了吗? 车队长
Ready, Elder.
准备好了 长老
All right, brother Boulton.
很好 博尔顿兄弟
Brother Boulton! Brother Boulton!
博尔顿兄弟 博尔顿兄弟
They didn't make it, uncle Shiloh.
很遗憾他失败了 夏洛叔叔
Kind of dangerous, huh, Elder?
有点危险啊 长老
I'll take the next one over myself.
下一辆我自己来
Elder Wiggs
维格斯长老
I demand the privilege of taking my wagon over next.
我要求自己驾驶我的马车
It contains nothing of value, including the driver.
里面没有任何值钱的东西 包括司机在内
Now, professor...
教授...
Sir, I insist.
我坚持
Gus... Gus!
格斯 格斯
Mr. Peachtree, if you please.
皮奇里先生 请让一下
I'm going with you...
我和你一起去
You big ham.
你这蠢蛋
Everything's all clear, brother Jackson!
一切顺利 杰克逊兄弟
Fine, Elder.
Ready, Brother Jackson?
好的 长老
准备好了吗 ?
Ready!
- 好了
All right brother Sam, climb up there, finger crossed
很好 山姆兄弟 上车吧 祝你好运
Now watch your wheels. Keep them in that dug-way.
注意你的车轮 别脱轨了
Give them their head on that upgrade, brother Jackson.
上坡时让马尽情跑 杰克逊兄弟
Once you get started, don't stop. Keep them going.
开始后绝对不能停 一直走
Sandy, now...
桑迪
We're saying goodbye, Elder.
我们要说再见了 长老
We're parting company.
就此道别
You been real good to us Cleggses.
你一直都对我们很好
Reese, now, he ain't likely to forget you.
里斯很不愿意忘记你
None of us is.
我们也不愿
So it's only fitting that we give you something to remember us by.
所以我们必须给你一些东西来纪念我们
That grain wagon...
那辆存粮的马车
More valuable than gold itself.
比黄金更有价值
You said so, Elder.
这是你说的 长老
Son
孩子
get down off of there.
从马车上下来
Why? What are you going to do?
为什么 你想干什么
Elder, get up there.
长老 上去
To save you from asking why I'm going to tell you.
你用不着问为什么 我直接告诉你
You'll have the privilege of taking that grain wagon over yourself
你有亲自驾驶存粮马车的权利了
only it's going to be at a dead run,
就是速度会很快
and those wheels won't be in no rut.
车轮不会待在地上
Luke
卢克
go down by that lead team.
从领头车那边过去
Reese
里斯
I'll let you whip them up.
我让你来策马
Reese!
里斯
Get the big one!
大的那个
Hold it! Ho!
停火
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Please don't shoot.
请别开枪
My boys...
我的孩子
You killed my boys.
你杀了我的孩子
Good boys they was, too.
他们都是好孩子
Jesse.
杰西
Luke!
卢克
Ho, boy! Ho. Easy.
放松
Luke was my oldest boy.
卢克是我的大儿子
I thought you never drew on a man.
我以为你从不杀人
That's right, sir...
是的 先生
Only on snakes.
只杀“蛇”
♪ Come, come, ye saints ♪
♪ 来吧 来吧 圣徒们 ♪
♪ no toil nor labor fear ♪
♪ 无需惧怕劳作或辛劳 ♪
♪ but, with joy, wend your way ♪
♪ 但要满怀喜悦前行 ♪
♪ though hard to you ♪
♪ 尽管对你来说 ♪
♪ this journey may appear ♪
♪ 这段旅程看似艰难 ♪
♪ grace shall be as your day ♪
♪ 你的日子将迎来恩典 ♪
♪ 'tis better far for us to strive ♪
♪ 对我们来说 奋斗才是更好的选择 ♪
♪ our useless cares from us to drive ♪
♪ 来驱走我们无用的烦恼 ♪
♪ do this and joy your hearts will swell... ♪
♪ 这样做 你们的心将充满欢乐… ♪
Well, I'll be doggone.
我的天啊
♪ Way out west, there's a dance a-bein' done ♪
♪ 在西部深处 那里有一场舞会在进行 ♪
♪ the chuckwallas do it, so it must be lots of fun ♪
♪ 那些沙鬣蜥在跳舞 所以肯定很有趣 ♪
♪ all around the floor, you can see them swing ♪
♪ 舞池里到处都是他们在摇摆 ♪
♪ and listen to the music as they gaily sing ♪
♪ 听着他们的音乐 他们正愉快地歌♥唱 ♪
♪ right foot, left foot, clap hands, and then ♪
♪ 右脚 左脚 拍手 然后 ♪
♪ swing right around and do it all again ♪
♪ 向右转身 再重复一遍 ♪
♪ chuckwalla, chuckwalla,chuckwalla swing ♪
♪ 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥在摇摆 ♪
♪ we'll dance till the floors and the rafters ring ♪
♪ 我们要跳舞直到地板和椽子都作响 ♪
♪ put your arms around her and go swinging down the floor ♪
♪ 搂着她的胳膊 带着她一路摇摆 ♪
♪ when you do it once ♪
♪ 你只做一次 就会想要再做 ♪
♪ you're gonna want to do it more ♪
♪ 脚尖踮起 再跺起你的脚跟 ♪
♪ high on your toes, now stomp your heels ♪
♪ 你就会明白 那沙鬣蜥的感受 ♪
♪ you'll know just how the chuckwalla feels ♪
♪ 你会知道蜥蜴感受到的是什么 ♪
♪ I left my gal in old virginny ♪
♪ 我把我的姑娘留在了老弗吉尼亚 ♪
♪ fell in 'hind the wagon train ♪
♪ 跟在马车队后面 ♪
♪ white tops are a-rollin', rollin' ♪
♪ 白色篷布随风飘荡 ♪
♪ the big wheels keep on turnin' ♪
♪ 大轮子依旧不停转动 ♪
♪ and when I reach that promised land ♪
♪ 当我抵达那应许之地时 ♪
♪ for my gal I'll still be yearnin' ♪
♪ 我的姑娘 我仍会思念着她♪
♪ white tops are a-rollin', rollin' ♪
♪ 白色帆布随风飘荡 ♪
♪ the big wheels keep on turnin' ♪
♪ 大轮子依旧不停转动 ♪
♪ and when I reach that promised land ♪
♪ 当我抵达那应许之地时 ♪
♪ for my gal I'll still be yearnin' ♪
♪ 我的姑娘 我仍会思念着她♪
♪ wagons west are rollin' ♪
♪ 马车滚滚向西 ♪
♪ out where winds are blowin' ♪
♪ 在那风儿吹拂的地方 ♪
♪ 'cross rivers and plains ♪
♪ 穿过河流与旷野 ♪
♪ through sand and through rain ♪
♪ 穿越沙地和风雨 ♪
♪ rolls a mighty wagon train ♪
♪ 壮观的马车队滚滚而来 ♪
♪ wagons west are rollin' ♪
♪ 马车滚滚向西 ♪
♪ white tops are
a-rollin', rollin' ♪
♪ 白色篷布随风飘荡 ♪
♪ the big wheels
keep on turnin' ♪
♪ 大轮子依旧不停转动 ♪
♪ there's a new little gal
in the promised land ♪
♪ 有一位新来的姑娘在应许之地 ♪
♪ already I'm a-yearnin' ♪
♪ 我已经开始渴望了 ♪
♪ wagons west are rollin' ♪
♪ 马车滚滚向西 ♪
♪ out where
winds are blowin' ♪
♪ 在那风儿吹拂的地方 ♪
♪ 'cross rivers and plains ♪
♪ 穿过河流与旷野 ♪
♪ through sand
and through rain ♪
♪ 穿越沙地和风雨 ♪
♪ rolls a mighty
wagon train... ♪
♪ 壮观的马车队滚滚而来 ♪
♪ wagons west are rollin' ♪
♪ 马车滚滚向西 ♪
♪ rollin', rollin' west ♪
♪ 滚滚向西行 ♪
电影精选列表