I wish you hadn't done that, son.
我真希望你没那么做 孩子
Please...
拜托了
Please, don't shoot!
拜托 别开枪
♪ A hundred years have come and gone ♪
♪ 百年岁月匆匆流逝 ♪
原野神驹
♪ since 1849 ♪
♪ 自一八四九年以来 ♪
♪ but the ghostly wagons rollin' west ♪
♪ 但那些幽灵般的马车仍滚滚向西 ♪
♪ are ever brought to mind ♪
♪ 总会在回忆中被唤起 ♪
♪ their rollin', rockin', creakin' wheels ♪
♪ 它们滚动、摇摆、吱嘎作响的车轮 ♪
♪ were heard from shore to shore ♪
♪ 从一岸传到另一岸都能听见 ♪
♪ and always in the hearts of men ♪
♪ 永远存在于人们的心中 ♪
♪ it lives forevermore ♪
♪ 它将永远长存 ♪
♪ rollin', rollin' ♪
♪ 滚滚向前 ♪
♪ rollin', rollin' ♪
♪ 滚滚向前 滚滚向前 ♪
♪ rollin', rollin' ♪
♪ 滚滚向前 滚滚向前 ♪
♪ rollin', rollin' ♪
♪ 滚滚向前 滚滚向前 ♪
♪ wagons west are rollin' ♪
♪ 马车滚滚向西 ♪
♪ out where winds are blowin' ♪
♪ 在那风儿吹拂的地方 ♪
♪ 'cross rivers and plains ♪
♪ 穿过河流与旷野 ♪
♪ through sand and through rain ♪
♪ 穿越沙地和风雨 ♪
♪ rolls a mighty wagon train ♪
♪ 壮观的马车队滚滚而来 ♪
♪ I left my gal in west virginny ♪
♪ 我把姑娘留在西弗吉尼亚 ♪
♪ fell in 'hind the wagon train ♪
♪ 跟在马车队后面 ♪
♪ another I left in old Kentucky ♪
♪ 另一个被我留在肯塔基老家 ♪
♪ fell in 'hind the wagon train ♪
♪ 跟在马车队后面 ♪
♪ I left my gal in Indiana ♪
♪ 我把我的女孩留在印第安纳州 ♪
♪ fell in 'hind the wagon train ♪
♪ 跟在马车队后面 ♪
♪ another I left in ole Missouri ♪
♪ 另一个我留在了老密苏里州 ♪
♪ fell in 'hind the wagon train ♪
♪ 跟在马车队后面 ♪
♪ oh ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ the ♪
♪ 这...... ♪
♪ white tops are a-rollin' ♪
♪ 白色篷布随风飘荡 ♪
♪ the big wheels keep on turnin' ♪
♪ 大轮子依旧不停转动 ♪
导演:约翰·福特
♪ and when I reach
that promised land ♪
♪ 当我抵达那应许之地时 ♪
♪ for my gal, I'll still be yearnin' ♪
♪ 我的姑娘 我仍会思念着她♪
The way I figure, Travis,
根据我的计算 崔维斯
these ponies ought to bring us $30 a head.
这些马每匹都值30美元
And 12 head at $30 comes to, uh...
12匹乘30美元的话就是
Uh... 320.
320美元
360.
It does? Well, that's better yet.
是360
是吗 那更好
Divided by 2, well, that makes it, uh... uh...
再除以2 就等于 唔
Quite a tidy sum.
很大一笔钱
Yeah.
是的
Subtract that 20 bucks you owe me from the tidy sum,
从一大笔钱中减去你欠我的20美元
and you'll have 160 left.
你还剩160块
I will?
真的
Say, that's not bad for four months' work.
4个月的工作赚这么多还不错
Not bad at all.
一点都不差
Look anything like them?
他们看起来像吗
No.
不像
-Howdy, marshal. -Howdy.
-你好 警长 -你好
Good horse.
好马
Mighty gentle.
挺温顺
Horse trader?
卖♥♥马的?
Yep. That's my business.
是的 我就是干这个的
You fellas looking for a horse trade?
你们要买♥♥马吗?
If you are, I'll trade you this little sorrel horse pretty cheap.
那这匹栗色马可以便宜点卖♥♥给你们
He's sound.
他很不错
Straight-eye, wind and limb.
眼睛有神 呼吸健康 四肢有力
Whoa, bridesmaid. Be gentle now.
哇哦 “伴娘” 给我安分点
8, 9, and 10.
8、9、10
Thank you, marshal.
谢谢你 警长
You got yourself a good horse for $10.
花10美元买♥♥了一匹好马
Of course, he's got his own little peculiarities...
当然 他有他自己的怪癖
You might say his own little failings.
你可以说是他自己的小缺点
Howdy, Elder.
你好 长老
Howdy, son.
Howdy, ma'am.
你好 孩子
你好 女士
These here your horses?
这些是你的马
Yeah, they belong to me and Sandy here.
对 他们是我和桑迪的
Whoa, be gentle. Easy now.
温顺点 放轻松
Eh... gentle, hmm?
它们温顺吗
Gentle? Ask the marshal.
问问警长
He can tell you.
他会告诉你
What are you figuring on asking for them?
你打算卖♥♥多少钱
Oh...
哦
$50 a head.
每匹50美元
$50 a head!
每匹50美元?!
Well, I'll be dad-blasted... Aw, bears' claws, Adam!
Elder wiggs! Please.
天杀的 简直是抢劫... 别碰我 亚当
威格斯长老 拜托
$50 a head! That's enough to make the lord hisself...
50美元 这足以让上帝
Elder!
长老!
All right, all right, I repent my words of wrath.
好吧好吧 我忏悔我的愤怒之词
But I'll be gol-danged if I'm paying any $50 a...
但是如果我愿意付50美元 我就该遭天谴了
Whoa, buttercup. Whoa.
嘿 亲爱的 别急
Be gentle.
放轻松
Where'd you boys get these here...
你们哪弄来的这些
Gentle horses?
Meaning exactly what?
“温顺的马”
你什么意思
Just keep your shirt on, son.
别激动 孩子
Your face looks honest to me, even if it is homely.
你的脸看起来很诚实 即使很难看
Navajo country, mostly,
主要是是纳瓦霍族的地盘
southwest of here.
在西南方向
Navajo, huh?
纳瓦霍?
Yep.
是的
Southwest.
在西南方向
Hey, you wouldn't happen to know
你不会
that San Juan river country, would you?
碰巧知道圣胡安河流域吧
Yeah, we know it. What about it, grandpa?
我们知道 怎么了 老爷爷
Look here, don't you be "grandpa-ing" me, you young whippersnapper.
听着 别叫我老爷爷 臭小子
I'll blow you off that fence and fan your britches for you...
我会把你从栅栏上拉下来扁你一顿
Now, folks around here
这里的人
tell me that there ain't no through trail to the San Juan.
都跟我说没有通往圣胡安的路
Folks is right.
But we've been there.
他们说的对
但我们去过那
Yeah, that little old buckboard's part burro.
是啊 那辆小旧马车有一部分是驴拉的
It just goes anywhere.
它能走任何地方
Hmm... You boys mind telling me if you're... drinking men?
Nope.
你们介意告诉我你们是不是酒鬼吗
不是
Got a brother's a drunkard, though.
但有个兄弟是
Do you ever chaw?
你嚼过烟草吗?
Tried it once.
试过一次
Use the words of wrath?
说过脏话吗
Only tolerable well.
不会带脏字
Are you family men?
No, sir!
有妻儿吗?
没有 先生
Daisy!
黛西
Well...
嗯
How would you boys like to sell us
要不这样
all these here gentle horses of yours at $50 a head
你们将这些“温顺”的马每匹50美元卖♥♥给我们
and maybe...
也许
Pick yourselves up an extra 100 or so on the side?
还顺便多赚100美元
Doing what?
怎么赚
Wagonmaster, that's what.
当车队长
Leading our wagons to the San Juan,
带我们的马车到圣胡安
to a valley that...
去一个山谷
That's been reserved for us by the lord...
一个上帝留给我们
Been reserved for his people...
留给他的人♥民♥的山谷
So we can
电影精选列表