But we don't.
但我们不了解
We'll string along with you folks
我们只是跟着你们
so we can keep an eye on you.
好让我们监视你
There won't be any trouble, will there, Elder?
不会有什么麻烦的 对吧 长老
No
不会
reckon there won't.
我想不会
Wagons west! Get rolling! Get in your wagons there!
往西走 上马车
All right, get your say, get it off your chest.
好了 把你心里的话说出来吧
I got nothing to say.
我无话可说
We're hired as Wagonmasters, not gunfighters.
我们是雇来当车队长的 不是来当枪手的
I never claimed to be a gunfighter.
我从来没说过我是个枪手
I'd have taken my chances if you back my play.
如果你愿意支持我 我要去碰碰运气
Sure, I know you would.
好啊 我知道你会的
I ain't risking 60 lives on a fool play like that.
60?
但我不会为了条蠢计拿60条人命开玩笑
60条人命?
What if we'd got ourselves killed?
如果我们把自己搭进去了呢?
They'd starve to death trying to get over these mountains
他们会在这翻山过程中活活饿死
or die of thirst trying to get back to crystal city.
或是回水晶城的路上渴死
No. Without us, they haven't got a chance.
没有我们 他们根本活不下来
Yeah, but what gonna happen when we reach the San Juan?
当我们到达圣胡安时会发生什么
You think the Cleggses just gonna tip their hats and ride away?
你觉得克莱格会放过他们一走了之吗
Like the Elder says
就像长老说的
we'll take care of that when we come to it.
等到了之后再处理
Yeah.
是的
Want a drink of lightning liquor, Elder?
想喝口烈酒吗 长老
That Mormon train sure come quite a piece, hasn't it?
那支摩♥门♥教♥徒的车队走了很长一段距离呢
Don't suppose they've seen the Cleggses.
我不认为他们碰上克莱格了
Won't hurt none to ask.
但问一下也没损失
Fill up our canteens anyway.
顺便给水壶装点水
Wagons, ho!
车队 停下
I'm giving the orders around here, Elder.
是我在这里发号♥施令 长老
You going to give the orders to that sheriff's posse, too?
你还想对警队发号♥施令吗
Sheriff's posse, uncle Shiloh.
夏洛叔叔 是警队
Jesse, you get in here with me.
杰西 你和我一起进来
Reese, you take the Perkins' wagon.
里斯 你坐帕金斯的车
Floyd!
弗洛伊德
You ride with the doc and them show folk.
你和医生还有那群戏班子的一起
You all heard what uncle Shiloh said.
你们都听到了夏洛叔叔说的了
Just you be quiet.
给我安静点
Don't say nothing.
什么都别说
Elder, one wrong move out of anyone,
长老 如果谁轻举妄动
we start shooting.
我们就开枪
Howdy, Elder.
你好长老
Howdy, marshal.
你好警长
Didn't think you'd make it this far.
没想到你能走这么远
Oh, we've been moving right along.
我们一直在前进
Well, we're still hunting them Cleggses.
我们还在追捕克莱格他们
Don't suppose you've seen them.
你应该没见过他们吧
Well, now, don't seem hardly likely, does it?
我们不像见过他们的 不是吗
Nope. Had to ask though.
不像 但还得问问
Happen you see them,
如果你碰巧遇上了他们
I appreciate you get word to me.
就请跟我们说一声
We're camped down by the old California cutoff.
我们在去加利福尼亚的老路上扎营
They ain't going to slip past us.
克莱格不可能过得去
How about the bacon, marshal?
警长 问问有没有熏肉
Oh. We're running low on grub.
哦 是的 我们的食物有点少了
Don't suppose you have an extra side of bacon in there?
你还有多的熏肉吗
Well, uh...
呃
Yeah, I reckon so.
我想有的
Help yourself.
请便吧
Thank you, Elder.
谢谢你 长老
I'll get it for you, partner. Know just where it is.
我来拿吧 我知道在哪
Thank you.
谢谢
Prime bacon's in the second barrel, ain't it, Elder?
最好的熏肉在第二个桶里 对吧 长老
That's right, son.
没错 孩子
Here you are, partner.
给你 伙计
Ah, thank you.
啊 谢谢
Think nothing of it.
不用谢
Marshal.
警长
Howdy, marshal.
你好警长
Whose buckskin horse is this?
这是谁的鹿皮马
Seems like I've seen him someplace before.
我以前在什么地方见过他
Sure have.
当然
Tried to sell him to you once.
我曾经想把它卖♥♥给你
You can still have him pretty cheap.
现在仍然很便宜
Elder,
长老
you wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
你不会骗我的 对吧
Well, now, marshal
呃 警长
I tell you
这么说吧
I don't rightly think
我认为
I've told a lie to a man for an awful long time,
我很长一段时间没撒过慌了
and if the circumstances were such that
但假如是有人用枪指着我的背
a man had a gun in my back, I don't think that...
这样的特殊情况的话
I guess about now's, Sandy, as good a time as any.
桑迪 我想现在正是好时机
...could rightfully tell you.
我可以...
Kick him, marshal! Ride that dad-blasted...
踢它 警长 踢该死的...
Horse.
马
If I was you, Wiggs,
维格斯 我建议你
I'd be careful who I took up with.
当心自己在和谁打交道
There's some mighty unsavory characters traveling with this wagon train.
有几个超级糟糕的家伙跟着这辆马车
That's the lord's truth, marshal.
上帝啊 这确实很糟 警长
Thanks for the bacon.
噢 谢谢你的熏肉
Get going!
继续走吧
Wagons west!
往西走
There was a trail there once.
那里曾经有一条小路
If it ain't washed out, we'll try it.
如果没被雨冲垮 我们就试着走那看看
Mighty rough going, Elder.
那段路不太好走 长老
Mighty rough going.
不太好走
I think we can make it a-foot or a-horseback,
人和马都走得过去
but my opinion is the grain wagon can't make it.
但存粮的马车就不行了
That grain's more valuable to us than gold itself.
粮食对于我们可比金子还值钱
We just got to get...
我们必须得想办法...
Did I hear somebody
我是不是听到
mention gold?
有人提到了金子吗
Gold always interests me.
我对黄金总是很感兴趣
You got gold in this wagon train, Elder?
你的马车里有金子吗 长老
We were talking about our seed grain, Mr. Cleggs.
我们在谈论我们的作物种子 克莱格先生
We're gonna get it across, even if we have to carry it over
我们必须带着它们 即使我们要亲手搬运
bag by bag on our backs.
让它们一袋一袋地压在我们背上
Well, now
这样啊
my boy Reese won't be much help to you.
我的孩子里斯对你没什么帮助
His back's pretty sore after that whipping you give him.
自从你鞭打了他之后 他的背一直很疼
We want to talk to you about that later.
我们晚点再跟你谈这个
Tomorrow, maybe.
明天吧 也许
When are you gonna make your play?
你什么时候开始你的行动
Well, son...
孩子
Did you find the trail
你发现了那条
to that promised land?
通往应许之地的路了吗
The old trail's all washed out, Elder.
整条路都被冲没了 长老
But I think we can make it.
但我想我们是能到的
Sure take a lot of digging, though.
当然可能要费些功夫来挖掘
Digging?
挖掘?
What do you mean, digging?
你什么意思? 挖掘
Oh, sort of a dug-way.
唔 就是挖条山路
Sure a lot of mighty pretty country over that mountain...
过了那座山后的景色可漂亮得很…
River
河流
valley, and all.
山谷之类的
You better get yourself some food
你最好给自己弄点吃的
and start digging.
然后我们就开挖
Well, Elder
长老
电影精选列表