Put up them guns, you people.
把枪放下 你们这些人
We got troubles enough.
我们的麻烦已经够多了
Never did kill myself a Navajo.
我从没杀过纳瓦霍人
Pull them up, Mr. Perkins.
佩金斯先生 停下来
Indians ahead.
前面有印第安人
You talk their language?
你会说他们的语言吗
Just enough to swap horses. Sandy, there
只够和他们谈交换马匹的事 那里的桑迪
speaks it real good.
他能说得很好
Sandy!
桑迪
Shuck your pistols, boys.
把手♥枪♥扔了 孩子们
Tell them we are friends.
告诉他们 我们是朋友
Tell them we come in peace.
告诉他们 我们为和平而来
What's he saying?
他在说什么
Near as I can figure it out,
就我能听懂的部分来说
he don't seem to like white men.
Says we're all thieves.
他不喜欢白人
说我们都是小偷
Smarter than he looks.
他比他看起来更聪明
Don't tell him that. Tell him we're Mormons.
别告诉他们这个 就说我们是摩♥门♥教♥徒
- Mormon. - Mormon. - Mormon.
摩♥门♥教♥徒
What did he say?
他们说什么
Says Mormons are his brothers.
说摩♥门♥教♥徒是兄弟
Says they're not big thieves like most white men
他们不像大多数白人那样是大盗
just little thieves.
Right complimentary, ain't he?
只是小偷
这是赞美 不是吗
He says a fella cheated him in a horse trade about a year ago.
He says Travis, here, looks like him.
他说有个家伙在一年前的马匹交易中骗了他
是的 他说这里的崔维斯看起来很像他
He's inviting us to their camp tonight.
他邀请我们今晚去他们的营地
Tell him we'll be there.
告诉他我们会去的
How about a dance?
跳支舞如何
It's not my music.
这音乐不适合我
As the rule, at a squaw dance, it's customary for the lady
根据规定 在印第安女性的舞蹈中
to ask the gentleman.
应该由女士邀请男士
Suppose I was to change the rules?
假设我要改变规则呢?
Reese!
里斯
We don't want to have any trouble with the Wagonmaster,
我们可不想跟车队长有什么过节
Now do we?
对吧
Get off of my bed!
从我床上下来
Floyd.
弗洛伊德
Don't go crowding your luck, mister.
别去碰运气 先生
Look, you don't have to protect me.
听着 你没必要保护我
I can take care of myself. I'm used to it.
我能照顾好自己 我已经习惯了
Sorry, ma'am.
I don't need sympathy either.
对不起 女士
我也不需要同情
I've done nothing to be ashamed of,
我没有做任何
no matter what your friends say.
应当感到羞耻的事 不管你的朋友说了什么
We didn't ask to be picked up by these Bible shouters.
我们并没有要求这些教♥徒♥来接济我们
And we'll be just as happy to get rid of them as...
就算离开他们 我也会很开心
No call to get mad, ma'am.
Don't call me ma'am.
你没必要生气 女士
别叫我女士
No, ma'am.
好的 女士
You like him, don't you?
你喜欢他 不是吗
I don't want to see him full of bullet holes,
我不想看到他身上满是弹孔
If that's what you mean.
如果你是这个意思的话
Sister Lamanita, I ain't a dancer.
拉曼尼塔姐妹 我不会跳舞
Better give it a whirl, brother Perkins.
你试一试吧 佩金斯兄弟
Uncle Shiloh!
夏洛叔叔
Brother Boulton, now think fast.
博尔顿兄弟 动作快
Strip this man to the waist and tie him to a wagon wheel.
把这个男人上衣脱了 绑在车轮上
Uncle Shiloh!
夏洛叔叔
I wouldn't interfere.
我建议你别插手
They ain't whipping no Cleggses.
他们不能鞭打任何克莱格家的人
Whipping's better than scalping.
鞭打总比被剥头皮好
Ain't going to be no scalping.
也不能剥头皮
How you going to stop it, uncle Shiloh?
你想怎么阻止他们 夏洛叔叔
Let me go!
放我走
Brother Jackson.
杰克逊兄弟
Straight ahead, Mr. Peachtree. This is where you leave us.
一直往前 皮奇里先生 这就是你们离开我们的地方
Well, professor, here's where we leave you.
教授 我们就在这里告别了
About this team and the outfit,
关于这个马车队
I'm not asking payment.
我不要求你付钱
We've got a small colony in San Bernardino.
我们在圣贝纳迪诺有个小殖民地
Make a contribution as you pass through.
请你经过的时候做一点小小的贡献
We'll do that, Elder.
I'm sure you will. -Thank you.
我们会的 长老
我相信你会的 夫人 -谢谢
Elder, on behalf of myself,
长老 我代表我自己
Miss Phyffe, Miss Denver, and the entire company,
和费芙小姐 丹芙小姐 还有整个团队
I should like to take this opportunity to express...
我想借此机会向你表达我
It's all right, professor. Good luck.
不用了 教授 祝你好运
Thank you.
太感谢你了
Good luck, Miss Fleuretty, Miss Denver.
再见 弗莱蒂小姐 丹芙小姐
Mr. Peachtree, carry on.
出发 皮奇里先生
Hey, Sandy.
嘿 桑迪
Sandy,
桑迪
I think I'll go a-courting.
我想我要去示爱了
Sure hope I see you again, Miss Denver.
我希望能再见到你 丹芙小姐
Thanks. Don't bank on it.
别指望了
We move around.
我们四处游荡
With a medicine show, you have to keep healthy.
既然要展现销♥售♥药品就必须保持健康
Move a lot trading horses, too.
我们也为卖♥♥马四处奔走
Good thing about it, though
好处在于
you get to know a lot of country,
你可以见识很多片土地
like a valley I got in mind.
比如我记得的一个山谷
A man could make a nice cattle ranch in that valley...
一个人可以在那个山谷建立一个很大的牧场
If he didn't mind being lonesome...
如果他不介意孤身一人的话
And had someone to kind of help him with the cooking and such.
最好还有人来照顾他 帮他做饭什么的
Goodbye, fella.
再见
Uncle Shiloh wants you folks back in camp.
夏洛叔叔希望你们回到营地
Come on.
快走
Let's get a-going.
我们走吧
Let's get a-going.
我们走吧
I'm telling you for the last time, Elder
我最后一次告诉你 长老
if there's any trouble
如果出了什么麻烦
I just got to kill you.
我就杀了你
Now, where's that Wagonmaster and that carrot-headed kid?
那个车队长和那个红头发的小子在哪里
Come on down here in front.
快到前面来
Uncle Shiloh,
夏洛叔叔
they're toting guns.
他们有枪
Drop 'em.
扔掉枪
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
How was California?
加利福尼亚怎么样
It pains me, doc, to spoil your trip,
破坏了你的旅行可真令我遗憾啊 医生
but I couldn't rest thinking of you traipsing around the country.
但我无法安心 总是惦记着你在开着大车全国跑
No telling what you might run into...
不知道你会遇到什么
Indians, varmints,
印第安人 恶棍
or maybe even a posse.
甚至匪帮
That'd be bad, wouldn't it?
那太糟糕了 不是吗
Real bad.
真糟糕啊
I assure you, sir...
Get over there with the rest of them.
我保证我绝对...
滚那边去!
Floyd!
弗洛伊德
Evening.
晚上好
You can put your hands down now, folks.
你们可以手放下了 伙计们
Professor
教授
so it was like I was saying,
就像我说的
we'll stay together until we reach the San Juan river.
我们会待在一起 直到我们到达圣胡安河
One big, happy family
像个快乐的大家庭
with your old uncle Shiloh at the head of it.
由你的老大叔夏洛领头
If you're heading for the Arizona border,
如果你要去亚利桑那州边境的话
there's lots better trails to take.
有很多比我们走的更好的路线
If a man knowed the country.
只要你了解这片地方
电影精选列表