♪ out where winds are blowin' ♪
♪ 在狂风吹拂之处 ♪
♪ 'cross rivers and plains ♪
♪ 穿过河流与旷野 ♪
♪ through sand and through rain ♪
♪ 穿越沙地和风雨 ♪
♪ rolls a mighty wagon train ♪
♪ 壮观的马车队滚滚而来 ♪
♪ wagons west are rollin' ♪
♪ 马车滚滚向西 ♪
♪ dusty wheels are goin' ♪
♪ 满是尘土的车轮正在前行 ♪
♪ 'cross mountains high ♪
♪ 穿越高山 ♪
♪ they keep rollin' by ♪
♪ 它们继续滚动着 ♪
♪ and their thunder echoes in the sky ♪
♪ 它们的轰鸣声 在天空中回响 ♪
Hey, gosh!
嘿 老天啊
Do I hear music?
我是听到音乐了吗
It sounds like music!
听起来像音乐
If I'm not loco, so do I.
如果我没疯 我也是这么想的
Do you... do you suppose it's Navajos?
你觉得会是纳瓦霍人吗
I never heard of a Navajo playing a guitar.
我从没听说过纳瓦霍人会弹吉他
Come to think of it, neither have I.
这么一说我也没听说过
基卡普牌蛇油 闪电灵药
拔除坏牙
头发再生
Miss Phyffe
费芙小姐
we have company.
我们有客人
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Hall...
豪尔医生
Gus!
格斯!
We have an audience.
我们有观众
Horses.
马
Ma'am, I heard your music out there...
Got a match?
女士 我听到你的音乐了
有火柴吗
Yeah.
有
You might offer a Lady a drink.
你可以请女士喝一杯
You mean this stuff?
Oh...
你说这些东西?
哦
Not that stuff.
不是这个
We've been drinking that for three days.
我已经喝了那玩意3天了
Water.
我要水
Just a drink of water.
只是喝点水
Sandy, you dad-blasted idiot! Don't stand there like a gol-danged fool! Get the lady some water!
桑迪你这白♥痴♥别傻站着 快给女士弄点水
And so, with their water all gone,
于是 他们的水全没了
Mr. Peachtree here
这位皮奇里先生倒了几夸脱这个
poured a couple of quarts of this lightning elixir into a bucket and give it to their mule.
闪电灵药到水桶里给他们的骡子
Last they seen,
最后一次见到她
she was going over the hill like a Kansas twister.
她像堪萨斯龙♥卷♥风♥一样翻山越岭
And here they've been ever since.
从那以后他们就一直在这里
Now, these people,
现在这些人
they have
他们有
what I used to call in my sinning days,
在我以前满身罪恶时候的日子里常说的
a hoochy-koochy show.
劲舞表演
Oh! Why, I do declare!
哦 真让人意外
The question is, what are we going to do with them?
问题是 我们该拿他们怎么办?
Give them a team I guess
给他们一支队伍
-and water to get them to crystal city. -Yeah
-再给他们足够的水让他们去水晶城 -是的
Well, uh, Mr. Peachtree here
哦 这里的皮奇里先生说
says that the professor wasn't exactly popular in crystal city.
这位教授在水晶城不怎么受欢迎
That's where they come from.
他们就是从那里来的
You mean they was run out.
你的意思是他们是被赶出来的
Well, they was invited out, like we was.
他们是被“请”出来的 像我们一样
Anyhow, they
总之 他们
started out for California.
他们出发去加利福尼亚
The poor handsome man,
这位可怜又英俊的的男人
being driven out like that with his wife and daughter.
就这样和他的妻子和女儿被赶了出来
That ain't exactly the way it is, sister Ledyard.
不完全是这样 莱杰姐妹
Miss Denver,
丹芙小姐
the young one there, she ain't his daughter.
就是年轻的那位 她可不是他的女儿
And Miss Fleuretty,
而弗莱蒂小姐
dad-blasted fine figure of a woman that she is,
这他妈的漂亮女人
well, she ain't exactly...
That settles it.
她并不完全是...
够了
Give them what they need, and let's get on.
给他们想要的. 我们走吧
I don't believe they're up for traveling alone.
我不相信这些人能独自旅行
Well, they will be
他们会的
when they're sober.
等他们清醒了就会走的
We reach the California trail in two or three days.
我们在两三天内到达去加利福尼亚的路
Don't think we ought to take up with their kind of people, Elder.
我认为我们不该带着这些人走
I'm not leaving them, and that's flat.
我不会丢下他们的 不接受反驳
You're hired out to us!
Hold on, both of you.
你只是雇来的
住手 你们两个
Just calm down.
冷静点
I ain't so sure, but what the lord put them in our paths for a reason.
我不是很确定 但上帝让这些人
出现在我们的路上一定是有原因的
As I see it
在我看来
the lord ain't one to waste his energy.
上帝是不会随便浪费力气的
He's gone to lots of trouble getting these people into this fix.
他为了让这些人陷入这种困境 费了很大劲
If I was him,
如果我是他
I wouldn't want anybody messing up my plans.
我不想任何人打乱我的计划
Well, putting it that way...
All right.
既然这么说
好吧
Back to your wagons, folks. We've wasted enough time.
回到你们的马车上 伙计们 我们浪费了太多时间
Blow your horn, sister Ledyard.
吹号♥角 莱杰姐妹
Wagons west! Wagons west!
马车向西!马车向西!
♪ I left my gal in old Ohio ♪
♪ 我把姑娘留在了老俄亥俄 ♪
♪ fell in 'hind the wagon train ♪
♪ 跟在马车队后面 ♪
♪ another I left in old virginny ♪
♪ 我又把一个留在了老弗吉尼亚 ♪
♪ fell in 'hind the wagon train ♪
♪ 跟在马车队后面 ♪
♪ oh, the white tops are a-rollin, rollin' ♪
♪ 白色篷布随风飘荡 ♪
♪ the big wheels keep on turnin' ♪
♪ 大轮子依旧不停转动 ♪
♪ and when I reach that promised land ♪
♪ 当我抵达那应许之地时 ♪
♪ for my gal I'll still be yearnin' ♪
♪ 我的姑娘 我仍会思念着她♪
-Stock all watered? -Stock's watered.
牲畜都喂水了?
喂了
How far you reckon it is?
你估计有多远
Next water?
下一处水源?
Oh, 40 miles.
40英里
Well, the lord will provide.
上帝会提供给我们的
I hope so.
希望如此
Good morning.
早上好
How are you?
你怎么样
By golly, I bet it's going to be hotter than...
Mind your language!
上帝啊 现在简直热得像
注意你的用词
I wasn’t cussing!
You were going to say hell!
我又没有咒骂
你刚刚打算说“地狱”
I was going to say Hades, but hell ain't cussing.
我本来想说“冥王” 而且“地狱”不是咒骂
It's geography.
而是地理名称
Name of a place,
一个地方的名字
like you might say Abilene
就像你可能会说阿比林市
or salt lake city.
或盐湖城
Don't you go be making remarks about salt lake city.
你可别说盐湖城的坏话
Sandy! Jackson! Dad-blast you!
桑迪!杰克逊!该死的
Come on, here! Stop it! What's the matter with you two? Hey, San... Sandy! Consarned idiot, you!
住手 你们是有什么毛病 桑迪... 该死的白♥痴♥
What's the matter with you? Ain't you got no... Sister Ledyard! Sister Ledyard!
你们出什么问题了 你们别想... 莱杰姐妹!
Blow your horn!
吹号♥角
Consarned, tarnation, idiot! Ain't got the sense
that god gave a goose!
该死的白♥痴♥ 简直比鹅还蠢
Go on, get back to your wagons!
回你们的马车去
Hitch up! Get out of here!
上车 快点离开这里
Pardon me, ladies.
不好意思 女士们
Excuse me, professor, but shaving ain't permitted here.
对不起 教授 这里是不准刮脸的
Kind of low on water.
会浪费水的
Young man
年轻人
in all my years of trouping
在我多年的巡回演出生涯中
I've never appeared before my audience unshaven.
我从来没有不刮脸就与观众见面
I don't propose to do so now.
我现在也不打算这样做
Sorry, sir.
Your apology is accepted.
我很抱歉 先生
你的道歉被接受了
电影精选列表