Get to your wagon.
回你的车上去
You all right?
你还好吗
You shouldn't have done that, ma'am.
你不该这么做的 女士
I'm sorry you fell off your horse.
对不起 让你从马上摔下来了
I mean about taking a wash out here in the desert.
我是说不该在沙漠里洗澡
We need that water for our horses.
那些水是给马用的
I tell you what...
那这样吧
I won't take another bath till you tell me to.
没有你的允许我绝不再洗澡了
Looks like you got yourself an admirer, Denver.
看上去你有了个仰慕者 丹芙
That rube.
那个乡巴佬
Feet hurt, ma'am?
脚疼吗 女士
Nope.
没有
Here, try these on.
穿上这个
Did you get these from that redheaded gal?
这些是从那个红发女孩那里拿过来的?
You mean Miss Prudence? Yes, ma'am.
你说普鲁登斯小姐?是的 女士
Is she your wife?
她是你的妻子吗
No, ma'am.
不 女士
How they feel?
感觉如何
Fine.
不错
A little large for me,maybe, but...
对我来说可能有点大 但是
fine.
还不错
Thanks very much, and...
非常感谢
Thank your lady friend.
也谢谢你那位女性朋友
She ain't that either, ma'am.
她也不是我的朋友 女士
♪ Oh oh ♪
♪ 哦 哦 ♪
♪ oh oh oh oh ♪
♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪
♪ rollin' dust,
rollin' dust ♪
♪ 翻滚的尘土 翻滚的尘土 ♪
♪ rollin' dust ♪
♪ 翻滚的尘土 ♪
♪ we ride along the fading trails ♪
♪ 我们沿着将要消失的路前行 ♪
♪ of long, long ago ♪
♪ 那是很久很久以前的路 ♪
♪ and sparks of hoofbeats glitter ♪
♪ 马蹄火花闪烁 ♪
♪ in the shadows as they go ♪
♪ 在阴影中 ♪
♪ out across the backlands ♪
♪ 他们穿过偏僻之地♪
♪ where the dust has laid so long ♪
♪ 那里的尘土已安静许久 ♪
♪ you see them lopin' through the night ♪
♪ 你看见他们在夜色中疾驰 ♪
♪ and hear their riding song ♪
♪ 并听见他们的骑行之歌♥ ♪
♪ oh oh ♪
♪ 哦 哦 ♪
♪ rollin' dust,
rollin' dust ♪
♪ 翻滚的尘土 翻滚的尘土 ♪
♪ rollin' dust,
rollin'... ♪
♪ 翻滚的尘土 翻滚的... ♪
Water!
有水
River yonder!
那有条河
Better pull them up.
最好让他们停下
Hold your horses!
Hold your horses, men!
拉好你们的马
拉好你们的马
Hold your horses!
拉好你们的马
Hold them horses!
拉好你们的马
Why, you dad-blasted idiots!
你们这些该死的白♥痴♥!
Hold them horses!
拉好你们的马
Hold them horses!
拉好你们的马
Thank you kindly, brother.
非常感谢 兄弟
You're welcome.
不客气
Have I your permission to take a bath now?
你现在能允许我洗澡了吗
Why, yes, ma'am, I reckon you...
Thank you.
当然 女士 我觉得...
谢谢
Hey, ma'am!
喂 女士
I think I'll join you!
我也要洗一洗
Fine!
好啊
Say, Adam,
嘿 亚当
if you fellas will play that chuckwalla swing,
如果你们这些人愿意弹那段沙鬣蜥摆舞
I think I can get a Texas star square going.
我想我能弄出一个德州星形方块舞来
Let's give her a whirl.
How's it go?
咱们试试看
怎么弄
Wouldn't you ladies like to join us in the dancing?
女士们愿意和我们一起跳舞吗
I haven't danced in... When was it, Gus?
我上次跳舞是什么时候的事了? 格斯
I wouldn't remember.
我不记得了
Well, it's about time you did, ma'am.
那你也确实该跳跳舞了 夫人
May I have the pleasure, ma'am?
我能有幸请你共舞吗 女士
Why not?
当然
May I have the pleasure, ma'am?
我能有幸请你共舞吗 女士
Bow to your partner.
向你的舞伴鞠躬
Corners, all.
回到角上
Bow to that gal across the hall.
向走廊那边的那位姑娘鞠躬
All join hands and circle south.
所有人手牵手 顺时针转
Put a little sunshine in your mouth.
嘴笑阳光一点
Please sashay to your corner, all.
滑步走回各自的角落
Ladies in the lead, and the gents hang on.
女士们领头 男士们跟在后面
Now you break, and now you swing.
分开 摇摆
Swing, swing, everybody swing.
摇摆 摇摆 大家一起摇摆。
Gents to the center and back to the bar.
男士们到中间 然后回到边上
Ladies to the center and form a star with a right hand prom.
女士们到中间 排成星形 右手拉在一起
♪ Way out west, there's a dance a-bein' done ♪
♪ 在西部深处 那里有一场舞会在进行 ♪
♪ the chuckwallas do it, so it must be lots of fun ♪
♪ 那些沙鬣蜥在跳舞 所以肯定很有趣 ♪
♪ all around the floor you can beat and swing ♪
♪ 在舞池周围 你可以跳动和摇摆 ♪
♪ and listen to their music as they gaily sing ♪
♪ 听着他们的音乐 他们正愉快地歌♥唱 ♪
♪ put your arm around her and swing her down the floor ♪
♪ 搂着她的胳膊 带着她一路摇摆 ♪
♪ when you do it once, you're going to want to do it more ♪
♪ 你只做一次 就会想要再做 ♪
♪ high on your toes, now stomp your heels ♪
♪ 脚尖踮起 再跺起你的脚跟 ♪
♪ you'll know just how the chuckwalla feels ♪
♪ 你就会明白 那沙鬣蜥的感受 ♪
♪ right foot, left foot, clap hands, and then ♪
♪ 右脚 左脚 拍手 然后 ♪
♪ swing right around and do it all again ♪
♪ 向右转身 再重复一遍 ♪
♪ chuckwalla, chuckwalla, chuckwalla swing ♪
♪ 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥在摇摆 ♪
♪ we'll dance till the floors and the rafters ring ♪
♪ 我们要跳舞直到地板和椽子都作响 ♪
♪ right foot, left foot, clap hands, then ♪
♪ 右脚 左脚 拍手 然后 ♪
♪ swing right around and do it all again ♪
♪ 向右转身 再来一次 ♪
♪ chuckwalla, chuckwalla, chuckwalla swing ♪
♪ 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥在摇摆 ♪
♪ we'll dance till the floors and the rafters ring ♪
♪ 我们要跳舞直到地板和椽子都作响 ♪
♪ way out west there's a dance a-bein' done ♪
♪ 在西部深处 那里有一场舞会在进行 ♪
♪ the chuckwallas do it so it must be lots of fun ♪
♪ 那些沙鬣蜥在跳舞 所以肯定很有趣 ♪
♪ all around the floor you can see them swing ♪
♪ 在整个地板上 你可以看到它们摇摆 ♪
♪ and listen to the music
as they gaily sing ♪
♪ 听着他们的音乐 他们正愉快地歌♥唱 ♪
♪ put your arm around her and swing her down the floor ♪
♪ 搂着她的胳膊 带着她一路摇摆 ♪
♪ when you do it once, you're going to want to do it more ♪
♪ 你只做一次 就会想要再做 ♪
♪ high on your toes, now stomp your heels ♪
♪ 脚尖踮起 再跺起你的脚跟 ♪
♪ you'll know just how the chuckwalla feels ♪
♪ 你就会明白 那沙鬣蜥的感受 ♪
♪ right foot, left foot, clap hands, and then ♪
♪ 右脚 左脚 拍手 然后 ♪
♪ swing right around and do it all again ♪
♪ 向右转身 再重复一遍 ♪
♪ chuckwalla, chuckwalla, chuckwalla swing ♪
♪ 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥 沙鬣蜥在摇摆 ♪
♪ we'll dance till the floors and the rafters ring ♪
♪ 我们要跳舞直到地板和椽子都作响 ♪
Evening.
晚上好
Me and the boys seen your fire.
我们看到了你们的火光
Scared at first you might be Navajo.
起初害怕可能是纳瓦霍人
Then I heard your mountain music.
后来我听到了你们的山间音乐
Said to Floyd here,
我跟这位佛洛伊德说
"wherever there's singing and dancing,
无论在哪里有唱歌♥跳舞
you can be sure there's Christian folks."
你都可以肯定这里有基♥督♥徒
Never did know a bad man that had any music in him.
从来不认识哪个坏人会对音乐感兴趣
Thought maybe you might help out some strangers down on their luck.
也许你们愿意帮一些不走运的陌生人一些忙
Maybe stake us for a feed.
也许可以给我们吃点东西
You're welcome to share what little we have.
欢迎你们分享我们仅有的一点东西
That's neighborly, mister.
您很友好 先生
Real neighborly.
真的很友好
Did you hear that, boys?
你们听到了吗? 孩子们
These good god-fearing folks is bidding us welcome.
这些敬畏上帝的好人在欢迎我们
Brother Boulton, help brother Jackson with their stock.
博尔顿兄弟 帮忙杰克逊兄弟去照看牲畜
We-uns has been out hunting
我们在外头打猎
but had nothing but hard scrabble.
但一无所获
Our pack horses stompeded with all our grub,
我们的骡子把所有干粮都踩扁了
and I fell and bust my shoulder.
然后我从马上摔下来 弄伤了胳膊
电影精选列表