Sister Ledyard, fix these men some food.
莱杰姐妹 给他们些吃的
Thank you, Floyd.
谢谢你 佛洛伊德
Thank you, Jesse.
谢谢你 杰西
Shoulder's been hurting bad.
肩膀疼得厉害
Can't hardly sit on my horse no more.
都没法骑马了
You know who they are, don't you?
你知道他们是谁 对吧
Yep.
是的
I reckon I do.
我想是的
We've been celebrating the crossing of the desert and getting to the water,
我们一直在跳舞庆祝穿过沙漠并找到水源
so we're just going to turn in.
所以我们准备上♥床♥睡觉了
When you folks finish eating,
等你们吃完了
if you'll just stack your plates up there,
你就把盘子堆在那里
we'll be a-seeing you.
再见了
Bless you, brother.
上帝保佑你 兄弟
Don't you worry about us.
你不用担心我们
We'll just sit and enjoy your fire a spell.
我们只是坐在这里烤会儿火
Uncle Shiloh.
夏洛叔叔
They're the only ones toting guns.
他们是唯一带枪的人
You boys ever draw on anybody?
你们打过谁吗
No, sir.
不
Just snakes.
只打“蛇”
Turn my eggs over, sister
and put some hot sauce, and chili pepper on them, please.
我的鸡蛋请煎双面的 姐妹
再放点辣酱和辣椒粉好吗?
What's them words on your wagon say?
你马车上的字是什么
Read them for yourself.
你自己看吧
I don't read so good.
我不太识字
Tell me.
告诉我
It says,
上面写着
"doctor a. Locksley Hall,
A·罗斯里·豪尔医生
"kickapoo snake oil and lightning elixir."
基卡普牌蛇油与闪电灵药
And in the smaller letters,
小字写的是
"teeth pulled and hair restored."
拔除坏牙和头发再生
Uncle Shiloh!
夏洛叔叔
Look here what I found!
看看我发现了什么
A doctor!
一位医生
A doctor.
医生
Well, now, that's real providential.
太好了 这可真是天赐
Be obliged if you'd look at my shoulder, doc.
请看看我的肩膀 医生
Well, I... I'm not certain, sir.
我不确定我能 先生
Said you was a doctor.
你说你是个医生
A doctor, yes, but I...
医生 是的 但是我
I'm not exactly qualified.
我不是很有资格
Are you lying?
你是个骗子吗
I hate liars.
我讨厌骗子
My boys would just as soon shoot a liar as look at him.
我的孩子们看到骗子就会射杀他
If you're a doc
如果你是医生
you'll fix my shoulder.
就请治好我的肩膀
If you're lying...
如果你在撒谎
That's a bullet hole.
是个弹孔
You've been wounded.
你受了伤
That's right.
是啊 没错
That chunk of lead is still in there.
那个铅块还在里面
Get it out.
把它弄出来
Yes, sir. It's real providential.
好啊 这可真是天赐
They got grub and water
他们有食物和水
and a doc to tend my arm.
还给我个治胳膊的医生
And a golden bed for me to rest up in.
还有一张金色的床让我好好休息
Supposing that marshal catches up with us?
假如警长赶上我们
Then what?
怎么办
Ain't likely any posse will look for us in a Mormon wagon train, now is it?
不太可能有治安团会在摩♥门♥教♥车队里来找我们 不是吗
That's good drinking liquor.
这是好酒
Morning.
早上好
Morning, Matthew.
早上好 马修
Morning, corporal.
早上好 上士
Good morning.
早上好
I brought you some water, ma'am.
我给你拿了些水 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Won't you stop and have a bite of breakfast with us?
Yes, ma'am!
你们不停下来跟我们一起吃点早饭吗?
好的 女士
Sandy, let's go.
桑迪 我们走
Uncle Shiloh.
夏洛叔叔
Mr. Cleggs,
克莱格先生
are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Now don't you fret about me, brother Wiggs.
别为我担心 威格斯兄弟
I don't intend to.
我不会的
I expect your people to go easy on our food,
我希望你们对我们的食物要省着点
obey orders,
服从命令
mind your language, and keep your distance.
注意措辞和保持距离
We Cleggs ain't used to being spoke to that way.
You shut up, Luke.
我们克莱格家的人不习惯被人这么说
闭嘴 卢克
Elder here has been right kind to us'n,
长老一直对我们很好
so you mind your manners.
所以注意你的礼貌
He ain't quite bright.
他不太聪明
When you get your strength back,
一旦你们恢复了体力
you go it on your own.
你们就自己走
Is that understood?
明白了吗
The lord will bless you for this, brother.
上帝会为此祝福你的 兄弟
He marks the sparrow's fall.
上帝掌控着一切
Hitch up, sister Crenley! We're moving, brother Fitzsimmons!
Moving out, brother Hightower. Get ready.
上车 克拉米姐妹 我们要动身了了 皮特西蒙兄弟
要走了 海陶华兄弟
That wasn't very healthy, Elder.
这样不太好 长老
You afraid of them?
你害怕他们
Yeah.
是的
I am.
我害怕他们
What about you, son?
那你呢? 孩子
Who, me? Huh.
你说我
That makes three of us.
看来我们三人都这样
But I'm not letting the Cleggses know it.
但我不会让克莱格家知道
And I'm not letting my people know it either.
我也不会让我的人知道
We're still headed for the San Juan.
我们仍然朝着圣胡安方向前进
I want to make sure we all to get there.
我希望我们大家都能到那里
Your haul, Wagonmaster.
你来发令 车队长
Lead out!
出发
Wagons west!
往西走
Hitch up, everybody! Hitch up!
出发 出发
You dad-blasted idiot, can't you stand up?
你这该死的白♥痴♥ 站不起来吗
What's the matter?
你到底怎么了
Oh, you tarnation, consarned, no-good idiot.
Elder, watch your language.
你这天杀的该死的白♥痴♥
长老 注意你的措词
Watch, my foot. I never saw such a...
看看我的脚 我从没见过这么...
Quicksand. He couldn't help it.
这里有流沙 它确实站不稳
Quicksand?
流沙
Oh.
哦
I guess we'll have to find a new trail out of here.
我想我们不得不找别的路了
Yeah.
是的
Hold your train! Hold your train!
都停下
Sorry, horse.
抱歉 小马
Giddyup. Giddyup! Come on, now. Get up there. Come on, boy.
加油 加油 加油
To tell you the truth, Sandy
老实讲 桑迪
I'm lost.
我迷路了
We passed through here once.
我们以前经过这里一次
Remember?
记得吗
You said that tower over there
你说那边的塔看起来像
looked like a cathedral back in Santa Fe.
圣塔菲的教堂
Yeah, could be.
是啊 有可能
You bring up the wagon train.
你带着马车过来
I'll look it over a little closer.
All right, Travis.
我去仔细看一下
好的 崔维斯
Navajos, Elder! Better pull them up!
有纳瓦霍人 长老 最好停下来
电影精选列表