老天爷
Jesus Christ.
安娜 -我的老天
Anna! Anna! -Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
天哪 总统先生
Oh, my God. Mr. President?
巴恩 是你吗
Barnes? Is that you?
总统先生
Mr. President.
我找到你了
I've got you.
你能坐起来吗 -可以
Can you sit up? -Yeah.
你受伤了
Are you injured?
对
Yeah.
没什么大碍
It's not important.
我是巴恩探员
This is Agent Thomas Barnes.
总统找到了
POTUS is in hand.
重覆 总统找到了
I repeat, POTUS is in hand.
请派人到广场东七街口接应
We need a pickup seven blocks east of the plaza.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 -没什么啦
Thank you. -No problem.
拜 安娜
Bye, Anna, bye.
喂 -噢 老天爷
Hello? -Oh, thank God.
老公 你没事吧 你受伤了 -没有
Howard, are you okay? Are you hurt? -No, I'm...
你确定 你没事 -我没事
Are you sure? Are you okay? -I'm all right.
我们刚刚看了新闻 我们听到你留言 你真的没事
We were watching the news. We got your message. You're all right?
没事 -我们真的好担心
Yeah. -Because we were so worried.
我没事 -你确定
I'm fine. -Are you sure?
孩子们都很担心你 奈特想跟你说话
The kids have been really concerned about you. Nate wants to talk to you.
很高兴你没事
I'm so glad you're okay.
好 让他来听电♥话♥吧 -好 等等
All right, put him on the phone for me. -Okay, all right, hold on.
你♥爸♥在线上 奈特 他没事
Here's your daddy, Nate. He's okay.
奈特 是你吗
Nate. That you?
爸
Hi, Dad.
小子 你好吗
How you doing, buddy?
我很好
I'm okay. I'm fine.
你不用太担心
Don't you worry about anything.
你会回家吗 -会
Will you be coming back? -Yeah.
跟你妈说我马上回家 我爱你们
Tell your mom that I'm coming home right now. I love you guys.
退开 请退开
Back off, sir. Back off.
谢谢你 汤玛斯
Thank you, Thomas.
不用客气
You're welcome, sir.
萨拉曼卡有消息传出
Reports out of Salamanca now suggest...
总统已离开加护病房♥
...that the president is out of intensive care.
他目前状况已经稳定
His condition is listed as stable.
艾希顿总统重申
President Ashton has made a point...
他并无大碍
...of reassuring Americans that he's all right...
高峰会也将在近期继续展开
...and the summit will continue in the days to come.
同时 西班牙与美国政♥府♥宣称
Meanwhile, word from Spanish and United States authorities...
今日暗♥杀♥行动主谋已被击毙
...is that they've shot and killed the lone assassin responsible for today's attack.
记者琼恩有进一步的报导
Our own Joan Kendrick has more.
电影精选列表