Medic! We need a medic here!
巴恩
Barnes.
我会找人救你的 朋友
We're gonna get you some help, buddy.
巴恩 巴恩
Barnes? Barnes.
安娜
Anna?
拦住他 拦住他
Hey! Hey, stop him! Stop him!
别跑 别跑
Stop! Stop!
不准动
Hey, freeze!
特勤队 我要看你们录的带子
Secret Service. I need to see your tapes.
好 凯文
Yeah. Kevin.
我要看广场后方的所有影像
I need to see any footage you have of the back part of the plaza.
要广场后方的影像 -知道了 要多少
We need footage of the plaza. -How much do you need?
有多少给多少
Just give me everything.
三号♥摄影机 你听见没
Can you hear me? Camera three, can you hear me?
从那里开始放
Just play it back from there. Yeah.
巴恩 你是对的 -关于什么
Barnes, you were right. -About what?
枪手 我正在追他 西方
About the shooter. I'm in pursuit, leaving the back annex, heading west.
重覆 朝西前进
Repeat, heading west.
你通知中心没 -没 我需要你去通知
Did you call it in? -No. No, I need you to.
我会的 快去吧 -七号♥摄影机
I got it. Go. -Camera seven.
我是葛蕾 你听见没
Camera seven. This is Grace, can you hear me?
七号♥摄影机 你听见没 -控制中心 请回答
Camera seven, can you hear me? -Control? Come in, Control.
中心 请回答
Control, come in.
告诉我你 -该死
I need you to tell us... -Damn it.
告诉我你人在哪里
Okay. We need you to tell us where you are.
我是巴恩探员 中心失联 我的人在追嫌犯
This is Agent Barnes. Control is down. My partner is in pursuit of a suspect.
广场后侧需要立即支援
We need immediate assistance just outside the back annex.
葛蕾 他们找到嫌犯了
Grace, they have a suspect.
在大街上向西逃亡
Headed west on the surface streets.
向西 -你听见没
West. -Do you copy?
六号♥机 如果你听见的话 我们要你转弯往西边去
Camera six, if you can hear me, turn around and go west.
六号♥机 转弯向西走
Camera six, if you can hear me, turn around and go west.
支援正
Backup is on its...
怎样
What?
巴恩 怎样了
Barnes, what is it?
倒带
Rewind that.
六号♥ 你听见没
Six? Six, did you get all that?
停
Stop.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
什么 他看到什么了
What? What? What did he see?
下一位
Next.
警♥察♥ 我负责保护市长
Police, I work for the mayor.
你有武装吗
Are you armed?
你有武装吗
Are you armed?
有
Yes.
好 我把机器关掉 过去吧
Okay, I'll turn it off. Go through.
我会去地下道
I'll be at the underpass.
你散发着光芒
You have a glow about you.
那是热气
It's the heat.
热气
The heat?
你刚刚在做什么
What have you been doing?
没什么
Nothing.
四处看看
Taking in the crowd.
你还有看别的地方
Some more than others?
我刚刚才看到你
I saw you just now.
你看到的没什么 -看来不像没什么
You saw nothing. -It didn't look like nothing.
你不用担心他 我保证
You don't have to worry about him, I promise.
安立奎
Enrique.
我要的是你 没有别人
You're the one that I want, there is no one else.
我要怎么说你才相信
How many ways do I need to say it?
等你成功 我们就一起走 就你跟我
When you've finished here we'll go away together, just you and me.
我爱你
I love you.
你有带我的包包来吗
Did you remember to bring my bag?
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. -I love you.
各位女士先生 美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States:
艾希顿总统
President Henry Ashton.
感谢大家莅临此地
Welcome. Thank you so much for being here.
今天真是太棒了
This is a wondrous day.
在今天 我们创造历史
Today, we make history.
我会去地下道
I'll be at the underpass.
你不用担心他 我保证
You don't have to worry about him, I promise.
我要的是你 没有别人
You're the one that I want, there is no one else.
等你成功 我们就一起走 就你跟我
When you've finished here we'll go away together, just you and me.
我的诚心和希望
My heart and my hope.
把他抬出去 快
Get him out of here!
快点 快
Let's go, move it! Let's go!
走 -放开我 我是市长的人
Get moving! -Let me go! I work for the mayor!
走啊 -放开我
Shut up and move! -Let me go!
你是谁
Hey. Who are you?
退开 你是谁 看着我
Let's go. Who are you? Look at me! Look!
你是谁
Hey! Who are you?
你是谁 你是谁
Who are you? Who are you?
看着我 看我 回答问题
Look at me, look at me! Look at me! Answer the goddamn question.
你为什么要跑
Why did you run?
快回答
Answer the question.
薇若妮
Veronica!
薇若妮 薇若妮 -冷静点
Veronica! Veronica! -Hey, calm down!
我们得离开
We have to go!
这里有危险
We are all in danger!
我们得离开 她扔了东西
We have to go! She threw something!
枪 上了膛
Gun. It's loaded.
退开 -听我说 他说的是真的
Back up, I said! -Listen! He's telling the truth!
听我说 -闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Listen! -Shut up! Just shut up!
我的警徽在这里
My badge is here.
听我说 我们得离开 -他是有警徽
Listen. We have to go. -He has a badge.
冷静点 你在执勤
Calm down! You on duty?
对 我负责保护市长
I work for the mayor.
听我说 有危险
Listen to me! We are in danger!
我们得离开
We gotta get out of here! We have to go!
你为何跑向总统 你为何跑向总统
Why'd you run for the president? Why did you run for the president?
我听到枪声 我去保护市长
I hear bang. I go to protect the mayor. It's my job.
你的速度很快嘛 -巴恩 他是警♥察♥
You got there pretty fast. -He's a cop.
我不在乎 他知道些什么 -把他带出去
I don't care, he knows something! -Get him out of here!
有人陷害我 你们捉错人了
I've been set up! You got the wrong person!
别放了他
Do not release him!
医护人员 这里需要医护人员
Medic! We need a medic here!
荷顿
Holden.
拦住他
Hey! Stop him! Stop!
拦住他
Hey! Stop him!
不准动
Hey, freeze!
让开 让开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
不准动 别跑 我说不准动
Freeze! Stop! I said freeze!
该死
Damn it!
让开 让开
Get out the way! Get out the way!
拦住他 拦住他
Stop him! Stop him! Someone stop him!
我会去地下道
I'll be at the underpass.
别跑
Stop!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
快走
Move!
走啊
Let's go!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
让开 让开
Out the way. Out the way!
让开 警♥察♥
Get out of the way! Police!
让开
Out of the way!
该死
Shit.
让开
Out the way!
没想到我还活着吧
Surprised to see me alive?
真棒
It's amazing.
你好
Hello.
你好吗 -很好
电影精选列表