Okay, copy that.
长官 已准备好送总统上路
Everything is being prepared to transport the president.
好 立刻送总统上空军一号♥
We need to get the president to Air Force One now.
够了 我是总统 我太太在吗
I'm done hiding. This is the president, is my wife there?
我们必须有更好的表现 -总统先生
We have to be better than this. -Sir.
让空军一号♥准备好 -凯 是我
Yeah, get Air Force One ready... -Kay, it's me.
不 没事 我们很安全
No, we're fine here. We're safe.
早安 美国 现在是西班牙萨拉曼卡的正午
Good morning, America. It's now 12 noon in Salamanca, Spain.
再过不久 全球150余国领袖
In a short time, world leaders from over 150 countries...
即将齐聚大广场
...meet here in Plaza Mayor...
喜欢吗
You like it?
谢谢 好了 边走边吃吧
Thank you. All right, then. Let's eat and walk?
萨拉曼卡广场安全措施已升高
Security services are on high alert here in Salamanca.
现在请记者安琪琼斯现场报导
We go live to our news team on the ground and our reporter Angie Jones.
记者目前人在萨拉曼卡大广场
I am standing inside Plaza Mayor in Salamanca, Spain.
我以为你会想要幸运符
I thought you'd want it for luck.
我只想知道他没事
I want to know he's okay.
这是15分钟前拍的
This was taken 15 minutes ago.
你会发现我们很照顾你弟弟
You would find that we are taking good care of your brother...
你们是怎么对他的
What have you done to him?
他还没什么大碍
He's still in one piece.
你该高兴
You should be happy about that.
只要你做该做的事 他就会没事
Do what you're supposed to do and your brother will be fine.
不过要是你失手 这可能就是他最后的身影
If you fail, then this would be the last thing you have to remember him by...
你最好小心点
You look out for yourself.
我会去地下道
I'll be at the underpass.
路易斯 跟紧抗♥议♥人群 报导这一面
Luis, stick with the protestors. We never see this side of the story.
你到底要不要动
Are you gonna move or what?
她在吼我了
I've got her lecturing me now.
主题是高峰会 不是群众
We're here for the conference not the sideshow.
一切都按照计划
Is everything going to plan?
丝毫不差
To the last detail.
那总统呢
And the president?
你确定来的是替身
Are you sure they sent a double?
美国人就是这么自以为是
The beauty of American arrogance...
自以为比别人聪明
...is that they cannot imagine a world where they're not a step ahead.
包裹到了没
Has the package arrived?
刚到 -太好了
As we speak. -Perfect.
贾维会过去
Javier will be by.
明白了
Understood.
费利普
Felipe.
我们以你为傲
You will make us very proud.
中心 总统进入城♥堡♥
Control, we have POTUS and are entering the castle.
知道了 老鹰抵达广场
Copy that. Eagle has arrived at the plaza.
贾维 -是
Javier. -Yeah.
你就位了
Are you in position?
我马上去 -很好
I'm on my way. -Good.
美国人会暂时以为躲过一劫 别迟到了
For the moment, the Americans think they've dodged a bullet. Do not be late.
不用担心我 -我不会的
Don't worry about me. -I won't.
你弟弟很推崇你特种部队的背景
Your brother spoke very highly of your Special Forces training.
别让他失望了
Do not disappoint him.
你只要记得带我弟弟到地下道
You just make sure my brother will be at the underpass.
那小子表现如何
How's our boy doing?
一切照计划
Are we go?
您好
Good day.
您好 先生
Good day, sir.
中心 大厅有闲杂人士
Control, we have an active crossing the lobby.
亲爱的 我正要上楼 -他没问题 安全
Honey, I'm coming up to the room. -He's clear. Area secure.
你在看什么
What are you seeing?
对不起 对不起 -没关系
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. -It's fine, it's fine.
我想我该走了
I think it's my cue.
很高兴认识你
Yeah. It's nice to meet you.
祝你好运 -是啊 你也一样
Best of luck. -All right. To you too.
总统先生
Senor Presidente...
欧盟各国代表
...fellow members of the European Union...
来自非洲 中东的友邦
...our friends from Africa, Middle East...
假枪手出场
Let's make ourselves a shooter.
艾希顿总统 全世界的公民们
...President Ashton, citizens of the world...
我很荣幸邀请各位 来到我们的城市
...it is with great pleasure that I invite you all to our humble city.
怀着悲伤的心情
And it is with a sad heart...
我们都很同情那些
...that we must meet in mourning...
在最近爆♥炸♥案中失去亲人的人
...for those who lost loved ones in the recent bombings.
这应该够他忙的了 -今天 我们齐聚一堂
That should keep him occupied. -Today, we stand together...
我们的成就将永传后世
...and what we achieve here will be remembered forever.
上方安全
Crowd detail, hostile check.
贾维 可以动手了 -这是中心 请回报
Javier. Are you good to go? -This is Control. Keep us updated.
我们在今天必须齐聚一堂
We must come together on this day...
在这知名城市
...in this renowned place...
一起谋求和平
...to band together for peace.
因此
Therefore...
我献出我的城市 我的诚心和希望
...I offer you my city, my heart and my hope.
我们得送老鹰出去
We gotta get Eagle out now.
老鹰倒下 老鹰倒下
Eagle's down! Eagle's down!
是枪伤 快点 动作快
We got a GSW! Let's go, move it! Move it!
封锁并清查后方所有建筑
control of the building along the back...
中心搞定 -无线电频道是
Control room cleared. -Do you have the frequency?
是41910
Four, one, nine, one, zero.
未经准许任何人不得出入
No one goes in or out without our go.
中心 请回报总统位置
Control. Come in, Control. I need a 20 on POTUS.
中心 请回答
Control. Come in, Control.
动作快 -中心
Move it! Go! -Control!
解决他
Take care of him.
走吧
Let's go.
(“让我们骄傲”)
中心
Control?
中心 请回答
Come in, Control.
中心 你们还在吗
Control, are you there?
这是中心 有探员伤亡 重覆 有探员伤亡
This is Control. We have agents down. I repeat, agents down.
大厅前方有状况 需要立刻支援
We have a situation at the front requiring immediate backup.
知道了
Copy, Control.
前往大厅支援 30秒后抵达
Coming to the lobby to assist. ETA, 30 seconds.
快点 动作快
Come on, guys. Move, move, move!
七楼情况如何
What's the status on level seven?
七楼没问题
Blue team's clear on seven.
准备好空军一号♥ 派直升机来
Get Air Force One ready and send a chopper. We can get out of here.
不 没事 我们很安全
No, we're fine. We're safe.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
多人伤亡 重覆 多人伤亡
Multiple casualties. Repeat, multiple casualties.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help. Now.
来 他在这里
Come on. He's over here. We've done everything we can.
他没脉搏了
He's got no pulse.
特勤队
Secret Service.
我要看你们录的带子 -好
I need to see your tapes. -Yeah.
我要看广场后方的所有影像
I need to see any footage of the back of the plaza.
广场后方 放二号♥荧幕
We need footage of the back of the plaza.
再来
Again.
二 再来
Two. Again.
华盛顿 我是巴恩探员 -继续
Washington, this is Agent Barnes. -Go ahead.
中心失联 我的人在追嫌犯
Control is down. My partner is in pursuit of a suspect.
广场后侧需要立即支援
We need immediate assistance outside the back annex.
知道了 请告知方位 -他们找到嫌犯了
Give me a heading. -They have a suspect.
在大街上向西逃亡 听见没
Headed west on surface streets. Do you copy?
向西 知道了
West, copy that.
六号♥机 如果你听见的话 我们要你转弯往西走
Camera six, if you can hear me, turn around and go west.
支援正
Backup is on its...
怎样 巴恩 怎么了
What? Barnes, what is it?
巴恩
Barnes.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
我跟你去 -不
I'm coming with you. -No.
要是你错了 责任由我来扛
If you're wrong, let me take the heat.
巴恩 你是对的 -关于什么
Barnes, you were right. -About what?
电影精选列表