Hello, how are you? -Okay.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你在看什么
What are you seeing?
你会说英文 -勉强啦
Speak English. -I try.
我在看上面的那些人
I'm just watching all the people up there.
我叫山姆 幸会
Hi. My name is Sam. Nice to meet you.
霍华路易 彼此彼此
Howard Lewis. Nice to meet you too.
美国人 -对
American? -Yeah.
你怎么会来这里 -我来看热闹的
What brings you here? -Just looking for a little excitement.
第一次来 -欧洲 是啊
First time, huh? -Europe? Yeah.
感觉来的正是时候 你呢
Yeah, it just felt like it was the right time. What about you?
我想去哪就去哪
I go where the moment takes me.
一定很棒 没养孩子 对吧
That must be nice. No family, right?
是啊
No.
就我所知是没有
None that I know of.
有小孩情况就不同了
Things change when you got kids running around.
你有带小孩来
Are yours with you?
没有 他们跟妈妈在一起 我们现在不大顺利
No, they're with their mother. We're going through a bad patch right now.
我需要离开一下 给彼此空间
I needed to get away for a little while, give us some space.
对不起 对不起 -没关系
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. -It's fine, it's fine.
我想我该走了
I think it's my cue.
很高兴认识你
Yeah. It's nice to meet you.
我也是 祝你好运
Nice to meet you too. Best of luck.
是啊 你也一样
Yeah. To you too.
你叫什么
What's your name?
跟他说你叫什么 -安娜
Hey, tell him your name. -Anna.
真美的名字
That's a pretty name.
你看来跟我儿子纳森一样大
You look about the same age as my son, Nathan.
我能再买♥♥冰淇淋请她吗
Can I buy her another cone?
不用了 谢谢你 -没关系 真的
No, no, no, it's okay. Thank you. -No, really, really.
不用了 真的很谢谢你
No, no, it's okay.
好啦 妈 -够了 不行
Please, Mom? -That's enough, I said no.
安娜
Anna?
对不起
I'm sorry.
各位女士先生 美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States:
艾希顿总统
President Henry Ashton.
感谢大家莅临此地
Welcome. Thank you so much for being here.
今天真是太棒了
This is a wondrous day.
在今天 我们创造历史
Today we make history.
我很荣幸邀请各位 来到我们的城市
It is with great pleasure that I invite you all to our humble city.
世界将希望寄托在我们身上
The hopes of the world are with us.
我们在今天
We must come together...
必须齐聚一堂
...on this day...
在这知名城市
...in this renowned place...
一起谋求和平
...to band together for peace.
他不该在那里的 他想干嘛
I don't think he's supposed to be up there. What's he doing?
因此 我献出我的城市 我的诚心和希望
Therefore, I offer you my city, my heart and my hope.
他在那上面干嘛
What's he doing up there?
捉住他
Get him!
老鹰倒下 老鹰倒下
Eagle's down, Eagle's down!
是枪伤 重覆 枪伤
We got a GSW. Repeat, GSW. We gotta leave right now.
快把他抬出去 快
Get him out of here! Get him out of here!
快抬他走 快 快 快 快
Let's go! Move him! Go! Go, go, go!
1 2 3 -抬好了
One, two, three. -You got him?
放开我 -走啊
Let me go! -Move!
闭嘴 快走
Shut up! Move it!
放开我 -你上去干嘛
Let me go! -What were you doing up there?
回答问题
Hey! Answer the goddamn question.
薇若妮
Veronica!
薇若妮
Veronica!
我们得离开
We have to go!
拜托 听我说 我们得离开
Please! Listen to me! We have to go!
站开一点 先生
Hey. Step away, sir.
她扔了东西 -枪 上了膛
She threw something. -Gun. It's loaded.
退开点 先生 -听我说 他说的是真的
Hey! Back up, sir! -Listen to me! He's telling the truth.
薇若妮 薇若妮
Veronica. Veronica!
安娜 安娜
Anna! Anna!
你好 请留话
Hi, leave a message.
老婆 是我
Pam. It's me.
我也许吵醒你了 只是
Probably waking you up, it's just...
等你起床会看到新闻 总统被暗♥杀♥了
You'll see on the news when you wake up that the president's been shot.
他在这里 西班牙 我想我看到了杀手
He was here in Spain, and I think I just saw the guy who did it.
听着 我没事
Look, look. I'm all right, all right?
我只想要你让孩子知道我没事
I just want you to let the kids know that I'm fine...
我很爱他们 还有
...and that I love them very much and...
我真不敢相信我看到的事
Oh, man. I can't believe what I just saw.
我想我全都录到了
And I think I got it all on tape.
我不知道该怎样 不过现在
I don't know what to do, but the right...
先生 借用一下摄影机
Sir, we need your camera.
好 -变焦钮在哪
Sure. -Where's the zoom?
按这个钮就对了
Press this button right there.
对 就是那里的窗帘有动静
Yeah. That's... That's where the flutter was.
接着子弹从上方左侧射出
But the shot was up to the left.
你看到枪手了 -我看到有东西 像一道闪光
You saw the shooter? -I saw something, like a flash of light.
就在那里 那扇窗里有东西
Right there. There was something in that window right there.
我看到那房♥间里有人 -好 我去看看
I saw a man in that room, sir. -I'll go check it out.
我跟你去 -不 不
I'm coming with you. -No! No.
要是你错了 责任由我来扛
If you're wrong, let me take the heat.
先生 你录下了整个事件 -对
Sir, did you film this entire thing? -Yes, I did.
放给我看
Show me.
我想我拍到枪手了
I think I got the shooter on tape.
等等 往前转
Wait, go forward.
老天 讲台下有炸♥弹♥
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. There's a bomb at the podium!
医护人员 这里需要医护人员
Medic! We need a medic here!
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna!
你妈呢 她在哪里
Where's your mother? Where is she?
所有人立刻撤离广场
Everybody evacuate the plaza, okay?
跟我来 -好
Come with me. -Okay.
我送你去安全的地方 再找你妈
I gotta get you somewhere safe, then we'll find your mother.
快来人拦住他
Someone stop him!
别跑
Hold it!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
让开
Hey! Hey! Get out the way!
阻止他 让开
Stop him! Get out the way!
拦住他
Stop him!
快来人拦住他 帮帮忙
Anyone, stop him! Help us! Someone help!
抱歉 我需要你帮忙
Excuse me. Excuse me. I need your help.
我要你照顾她 好吗 她母亲走散了 我不知道她在哪
I need you to watch her. Her mother's gone, I don't know where she is.
她跟我在一起很安全
She'll be safe with me.
我马上回来
I'm gonna be right back. I'm gonna be right back.
我得去帮忙警♥察♥
I've got to help the police.
你跟这位小姐一起 我会回来
Just stay with this lady and I'll be back. I promise.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
我会回来的
I'll be right back.
别担心 我们会找到你的妈咪 别哭
Don't worry, we'll find your mom, don't cry.
别跑 让开
Stop! Get out the way.
等等 别跑
Hold it! Stop!
别跑 不准动
Stop! Freeze!
让开 别跑 拦住他
Out of the way! Freeze! Stop him!
让开 让开
Move! Move, move, move!
让开 快让开
Move! Quick!
你往左 我往右
Turn left, I got right!
让开
Move!
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
不准动
Freeze!
他杀了他
He shot him. He shot him.
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna.
安娜
Anna!
安娜
电影精选列表