刺 杀 据 点
(西班牙萨拉曼卡)
早安 美国
Good morning, America.
现在是西班牙萨拉曼卡的正午
It's now 12 noon in Salamanca, Spain.
再过不久 全球150余国领袖
In a short time, world leaders from over 150 countries...
即将齐聚大广场
...meet here in Plaza Mayor...
签署艾希顿总统的新反恐计划
...to sign up to President Ashton's bold new counterterrorist strategy.
911之后 有超过4500人
Since 9/11, more than 4500 people have been killed...
死于全球的恐怖行动之中
...in the rising tide of global terror.
这些牺牲将不会被遗忘
Those lives will not soon be forgotten...
在今天 全球团结起来 对抗暴♥力♥
...as today, the world comes together to take a stand against this violence.
我们也许正在见证
We may be on the brink of a historic agreement...
西方与阿♥拉♥伯领袖的历史协商
...between Western and Arab leaders.
在这里 安全措施升高
Security services are on high alert in Salamanca...
现在请记者安琪琼斯现场报导
...where we go live to our news team and our reporter Angie Jones.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two...
记者目前人在萨拉曼卡大广场
I am standing inside Plaza Mayor in Salamanca, Spain...
在这里群众争相目睹
...where crowds have lined up for the kickoff of...
此一划时代高峰会的开端
...what is without question a landmark summit.
艾希顿总统数个月来
For months, President Ashton's been working...
努力与全球五大洲的领袖
...with leaders from five continents...
合作策划出 一个反恐的全新联盟
...to forge a new groundbreaking alliance in the ongoing war on terror.
而今日在此
And now here, today...
西方与阿♥拉♥伯的领袖将首度聚首
...Western and Arab leaders will meet for the first time...
正式成立此一全新的合作联盟
...to formalize this new coalition...
以便毕其功于一役
...designed to once and for all...
终结国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
...put a stranglehold on international terrorism.
换他上场 -马克上
Bring him up. -Cue Mark.
安琪 现场气氛如何 -大致说来 充满希望
Tell us, Angie, what's the mood like? -For the most part, hopeful.
当然这里的人都很同情
Everyone here is very sympathetic to those...
在最近爆♥炸♥案中失去亲人的人
...who lost loved ones in the recent bombing.
然而 我和代表们谈过
I did, however, speak to delegates...
她在干嘛
What's she doing?
他们都态度强硬 认为美国外交政策
...both of whom took a hard line, suggesting that U.S. Foreign policy...
凯文 卡掉她
Kevin, shut her down.
必须为最近的事件负起责任
...has to bear some responsibility for the recent events.
好 谢谢安琪 请继续追踪报导
Thanks, Angie. You'll have to keep us informed.
你搞什么 -不是所有人都喜欢我们
What the hell was that? -Not everyone loves us, Rex.
这种议论之词 留给那些评论家去说
Why don't you leave the punditry to someone paid to have an opinion?
新闻审查很好 美国人很爱的
I'm cool with censorship. I know the American people love that.
安琪 高兴点 -知道了
Come on, Angie. Lighten up. -Got it.
控制中心 -叫她听
Gallery. -Pass me over.
是老大 -是的
Bruce. -Yes.
怎么回事 照脚本来 -我跟她说了 你也想跟她谈吗
What was that? Stick to the script. -I told her. Wanna tell her?
好 -很好
Fine. -That's fine.
二号♥机是谁 -路易斯
Who is the clown on two? -Two is Luis.
二号♥ 你到底要不要动
Camera two, are you gonna move?
主题是高峰会 不是群众
We're here for the summit, not the sideshow.
天哪 真像在驯狗
Man, it's like training a freaking dog.
各位 总统就快抵达了
Okay, everybody, the president is about to arrive.
等他一到就拍他 各就各位
When he does, we're on him. Let's get our ducks in a row.
三号♥用广角 四号♥留在原地
Three, wider. Four, stay where you are.
凯文 快 我快受不了
Kevin, keep it moving. I'm dying here.
(“别拿血换油”“世界第一恐♥怖♥份♥子♥”)
五号♥机 拍车队
Camera five, give me the motorcade.
七号♥ 专心点 给总统特写
Number seven, concentrate. I wanna go close on the president.
好了
All right, sir.
很好
That's good.
五号♥特写 很好
Tighten up, five. Good.
那不是 -是汤玛斯巴恩
Isn't that? -It's Thomas Barnes.
我们怎么不知道他在这 葛蕾 我们该准备的
Why didn't we know he was here? Shit, Grace. We should've had this.
我没有
Yeah, I don't...
凯文 找影片 -请找影片
Kevin, pull the archives. -Pull the archives, please.
好 总统接近广场了 全体待命
The president's approaching the plaza. All cameras ready.
安琪 20秒后回到现场
Angie, we're back in 20.
记住 主角是高峰会 不是花絮
And remember, we're here for the summit, not the sideshow.
这里还有别的故事 -我才不在乎
There are other stories. -I don't give a shit.
除非有人自焚 否则不用报
Unless the protesters set themselves on fire, they're not our story.
凯文 找到没 -找到了
Kevin, you got it? -Yeah.
你看
Check this out.
这还只是去年的事 他竟然回来了
This was only last year. I can't believe he's back already.
如果只有我们有这个画面
If we're the only ones who have this...
他不会说的 去年访问过西尔 还访问过救了雷根的那家伙
He won't talk. A year ago we had Hill, we had that guy who saved Reagan.
麦卡锡
McCarthy. All of them.
一票英雄 巴恩不会想插一脚的
A hero piece. Barnes wanted nothing to do with it.
现在情况不同
That was then.
很可惜 这会是不错的报导 不过我们没空搞它
It's a shame. It would've made a great side story. We've no time to work it in.
那过时了 现在有更重要的报导
That was then, this is now, okay, guys? We've got our story.
好 切画面
Okay, cue graphics.
五号♥机 给我镜头
Camera five, give me a single.
市长来了 -三 四号♥机 拍讲台
Here comes the mayor. -Three, four, ready at the podium.
三号♥ 用广角 四号♥ 拉近 镜头从领袖群开始 市长结尾
Three, wide. Four, in close. Start with the leaders and end with the mayor.
感谢大家莅临此地 -三号♥ 往后拉
Thank you so much for being here. -Three, pull back.
好 六号♥ 准备切你的镜头
Yes. Camera six, get ready. We're coming to you.
好 很好
Good. That's good.
二号♥ 拍群众 -市长演说即将结束
Two, give me crowds. -De Soto speech ending in one minute.
五号♥ 给我别的画面 很好
Camera five, give me something else to work with. That's good.
这段一结束就上15秒播报 作个结尾
Angie, when this is over, I want a 15-second fill to wrap it up.
简单就好 -草草结束
Keep it simple. -You mean dumb it down?
别闹了 安琪
Get off it, Angie. Come on.
她真是的
She's unbelievable.
这个城市
I offer you my city...
市长五秒结束 现场准备
The mayor's done in five. Ready with the graphics.
这高峰会可说是他任期内的关键时刻
This summit could be the defining moment of his presidency.
镜头拉开 四 三
Pull out, four, three...
老天
Oh, my God.
总统似乎中枪了
The president appears to have been shot.
该死 -我听到两声枪响
Shit. -I heard two shots...
总统倒下了 -那家伙是谁
... and the president fell. -Who's that guy?
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
五号♥拍那家伙 其它人拍总统
Okay, five, stay with that guy. Everyone else, give me Ashton.
三号♥ 继续拍总统 跟着他
Three, stick with the president. Just stay with him.
很好 跟着他 停在那里
That's good. Just stay with him. Stay with him. Hold it there.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我马上回来
Yeah, yeah. I'm coming back.
三号♥ 你得拍更清楚点 -他们不让我过去
Camera three, do better. -They're not letting me through.
少找藉口 快想办法
Don't give me this bullshit. Figure it out.
你们都扶好了
Okay, you got him?
那是怎么回事 -现场似乎发生爆♥炸♥
What was that? -There appears to be an explosion...
四号♥转身 找出声音来源
Camera four, turn around. Find out what that was.
凯文 快回带 上传所有画面
Kevin, get playback going. We have to uplink everything we've got.
布鲁斯 -上传画面
Bruce. -Uplink VTs 1 through 7 on my monitor.
好 安琪 由你上 说话
Okay, Angie, you're on. Let's go.
这是现场直播 安琪
We're live, Angie. This is it. Go.
我需要一分钟
I need a minute, Rex. All right?
该死 让马克先顶住
Shit. Get Mark to stretch.
我知道这很难受 我很清楚
I know this is tough, okay? I know that.
我们需要你播报事情的经过
We need you to tell us what's going on.
好 -专心点 好吗
Okay. -Focus, okay?
安琪 请说说你看到了什么
Angie? Please, tell us what you're seeing.
深呼吸 上 -美国总统刚刚遭遇枪击
Deep breath. Go. -The president of the United States...
现场有几声枪响
...has been shot. There have been several gunshots.
广场外似乎也有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
It appears there was also a bomb that went off outside the plaza.
现场的人们惊恐的奔逃
There are people running scared...
该死
Oh, shit!
马克
Mark?
马克 你得继续播报
Mark, you gotta fill.
似乎有一枚炸♥弹♥
It seems that a huge bomb...
老天 安琪 安琪
Oh, my God. Angie! Angie!
爆♥炸♥引起的烟尘
At the moment, smoke from the explosion...
仁慈地遮掩了死伤人数的规模
...mercifully covers the extent of the human carnage.
现场一定有很多人死伤