枪手 我正在追他 我正离开建筑 朝西前进
About the shooter. I'm in pursuit, leaving the back annex, heading west.
怎么了
What?
巴恩 怎样了
Barnes, what is it?
巴恩
Barnes.
特勤队 下车 下车
Secret Service, get out of the car. Get... Get out of the car.
华盛顿 -我是巴恩
Washington. -This is Barnes.
我知道这听来很怪 不过泰勒探员是叛徒
Look, I know how this is gonna sound, but Agent Taylor has gone rogue.
你得叫回其他探员
Call the other agents back.
是我下的指令 不过出了状况
I know I made the call, but there's something else going on.
巴恩 -中心已经沦陷
Barnes. -Control is compromised.
全体探员都往西去追泰勒了 -听我说 该死
All agents are heading west. -Listen to me! Damn it!
靠
Goddamn it!
放了他
Let him go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我弟弟 我已经做了该做的 该你放了他
My brother. I've done my part. Now you let him go.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
快下令 不然我就扣下板机 你就没命了
Make the call. Or I pull the trigger, and your plan's finished.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
动手啊
Go ahead.
扣板机
Do it.
敢动手 你弟就死定了
Do it and your brother is dead.
你受得了吗 让你弟因你而命丧黄泉
Can you live with that? Knowing that your brother died because of you?
贾维 听我说
Javier, listen to me.
他会被送到地下道去
He's going to be delivered at the underpass.
别搞砸了
Don't mess it up now.
你弟弟会回到你身边的
You'll get your brother back.
最好
Nothing...
最好他是没事
Nothing had better happen to him.
不会有事的
Nothing will.
该死
Shit.
华盛顿
Washington.
我是巴恩 我追丢了泰勒 我需要他手♥机♥的卫星定位
This is Barnes. I've lost Agent Taylor. I need a GPS location on his cellular.
知道了
Copy that.
薇若妮
Veronica.
我来了
I'm here.
我们成功了
We did it.
还没有
Not yet.
什么事 -巴恩 总统被绑♥架♥了
Yeah. -Barnes, POTUS has been abducted.
目前位置不明 泰勒的手♥机♥没有讯号♥
Present location unknown. No signal from Taylor's phone.
我们必须找到并逮捕泰勒
It's imperative we locate and apprehend Taylor.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他摔下去了
He fell down.
别管他
Leave him.
是我
It's me.
他们相信了
They bought it.
那巴恩呢
What about Barnes?
他也信了 他正在做白工
He took the bait. He's pissing in the wind.
下令追捕一个不存在的枪手
He's created a manhunt for a shooter that doesn't exist.
贾维在吗 待会可能需要他
Have you got Javier? We may need him later.
我正要去接他
I'm on my way.
我以为他早该没命了
I thought he was supposed to be dead.
我们得解决还没解决的人
We need to tie up all of the loose ends.
还有谁没解决
Who's a loose end?
你
You are.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
你迟到了
You're late.
走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
别紧张
Relax.
我们成功了
We've pulled it off.
我是巴恩 我找到泰勒了
This is Agent Barnes. I've located Taylor.
他开着警车 车牌号♥码是S-073654
He's driving a Salamanca police vehicle, registration Sierra-073654.
目前在圣巴布罗大道上 朝南行驶
At present heading south, repeat, south, on Calle de San Pablo.
看来很糟
That looks bad.
我们等太久了
We've waited too long for this.
这种双重生活终于要结束了
Thank God this double life is almost over.
快带我去接我弟
Just get me to my brother.
天哪 是巴恩
Christ. It's Barnes.
有同伴了
Got company.
是巴恩
It's Barnes.
能甩掉他吗
Can you lose him?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on!
别激动
Just relax.
该死 该死
Oh, shit. Shit, shit!
靠
Shit.
该死
Shit!
甩掉他没
Have you lost him?
我还在努力
I'm still working on it.
没甩掉就别到会合点 知道吗
Well, until you do, stay clear of the rendezvous. All right?
不 我们现在就去地下道
No. We're going to the underpass now.
你也听到的 -我要去接我弟弟
You heard what he said. -I'm picking up my brother.
你疯啦 我不能冒这个险
Are you out of your mind? I've worked too hard.
你不去 我就自己去 由你选择
Either you're coming with, or I drive myself. You choose.
该死
Shit!
糟糕
Oh, shit!
该死 快帮我解决他
Shit! Get him off my ass.
小心
Look out!
满意了
Happy?
快开车吧
Just drive.
我弟弟人呢
Where's my brother?
没想到我还活着吧
Surprised to see me alive?
薇若妮人呢 -她说过
Where's Veronica? -Veronica said...
管她说过什么 你们都想杀我
I don't care. You both tried to kill...
我弟弟呢 -什么弟弟
Where's my brother? -What brother?
我弟弟人呢
Where's my brother?
看来我们都被骗了
Looks like we've both been set up.
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna.
来 走吧
Come on, let's go!
他人在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
走开
Back off.
走吧 快点
Let's go, let's go! Come on!
我问你最后一次 我弟弟人呢
I won't ask you again. Where's my brother?
去死吧
Go to hell.
不准动
Freeze!
把我弟弟还给我
Give me my brother!
他死了
He's dead.
你该死
Goddamn you!
你利用了我
You used me.
我信任你 你这个混帐东西
I trusted you, you son of a bitch.
总统在哪里
Who's got POTUS?
来不及了
You're too late, Tom.
你为什么这么做
Why the fuck did you do this?
你无法阻止我们
You can't stop us.
永远阻止不了
You'll never stop it.
这场战争将永不休止
This war will never end.
肯特
Kent.
肯特 你做了什么好事
Kent. Kent, what have you done?
肯特 总统在哪里
Kent, who's got the president?
肯特
Kent!
阻止他
Stop him.
制住他 阻止他
Get him under control. Stop him!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna!
不 别杀他
No! Don't kill him!
小心
Look out!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna!
电影精选列表