Anna!
什么时候才能改
When do we think the changes will be ready?
我又不是现在就要讲
It's not like I have to make a speech now.
我想我可以即席演说 反正我也不会惹上什么麻烦
I could just wing it. How much trouble could I really get myself into?
谢了 很高兴我们彼此了解
Thanks. Nice to know we both know my limitations.
我们要停车 -是的
We're stopping? -Yes, sir.
瑞克 我再打给你
Rick, I'll call you back.
国安局刚刚确认威胁
The NSA's just confirmed the threat.
中心 传球成功 -知道了
Control, handoff complete. -Roger, point man.
菲尔人呢
Where's Phil?
在饭店 他正在联络参谋长
The hotel. He's on with the Joint Chiefs.
他派出替身了 对吧
He's sending the double, isn't he?
对
Yeah.
送总统回饭店
We're moving POTUS to the hotel.
中心 车辆标志去除 总统返航
Control, we've N.D.'d the car. POTUS is returning.
我们要发布声明首相会谈延期
We issue a statement that we're deferring to Prime Minister Gutierrez...
延期 太好了
Deferring, that's great.
中心 预计两分钟抵达
Control, ETA to castle is two minutes.
今天真是有够糟
Today of all days.
天哪
Christ.
从雷根总统就开始用替身了
Sir, we've used doubles since Reagan.
那是为了拍照 不是这种大场合
That was for photo ops. Not for anything this big.
中心 总统前往城♥堡♥
Control, we have POTUS and we are moving to the castle.
老鹰抵达广场
Eagle has arrived at the plaza.
中心 总统进入城♥堡♥
Control, we have POTUS and are entering the castle.
长官 -说吧 菲尔
Sir. -Talk to me, Phil.
国安局五分钟前通知 是真的
NSA called it five minutes ago. It's real.
高峰会呢 你不会想取消吧
And the summit? You're not thinking of pulling out entirely?
为什么要取消
Why would we?
幕后主谋是谁
Do we know who's behind this?
似乎是与回♥教♥圣♥战♥有关的组织
A local group with a vague connection to the Mujahedin Brigade.
为什么是现在 -几周前 我国特种部队发现
Why issue the threat now? -U.S. Special Forces...
在摩洛哥有人意图走私核子炸♥弹♥
...uncovered a plot to smuggle a bomb out of Morocco.
我们带走了炸♥弹♥和他们的人 这可能是他们的报复行动
We took their bomb and their men, and this may be their retaliation.
你认为暗♥杀♥我是报复行动
You think trying to kill me is a retaliation.
总统正在移♥动♥
POTUS is moving.
老鹰可以下车
Safe for Eagle to exit vehicle.
知道了
Copy that.
就是他们
This is them?
那是班瓦苏拉 根据情报 他领导这个组织
That's Benwar Suarez. As near as we can tell, he leads the group.
我们对他了解多少
And what do we know about him?
他来自摩洛哥 在巴黎受教育
He's from Morocco, educated in Paris.
他销声匿迹过一阵子 后来又在达佛现身
He went off the map for awhile, but he surfaced in Beirut, Darfur.
几天前 我们拦截到他组织成员间的邮件
Couple days ago we intercepted an e-mail between members of his group.
里面连结本区地图和建筑蓝图
Embedded in it were links to maps, blueprints of the area.
今天早上我们才收到威胁通知
It was this morning that we received the threat.
你跟参谋长谈过 他们怎么说
The Joint Chiefs, what do they recommend?
直接攻击他们的老大
That we go after their leadership.
在西班牙
Here in Spain?
摩洛哥
Morocco.
我们以卫星锁定了他们的巢穴
We have a satellite lock on one of their camps there.
你要我对阿♥拉♥伯盟邦展开攻击
You want me to call in a strike on a friendly Arab nation?
他们窝藏恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
They're harboring terrorists.
这个情报 确定是 -没错
And this intel, we're certain...? -Absolutely.
中心 七楼净空
Control, we're clear on seven.
何不对付在这里行动的爪牙
Why not focus on the ones who are here actually doing this?
高峰会太重要了
This summit is too important.
我知道 不过这就像大海捞针
But we're looking for five people out of 6 million. We are trying.
那就努力点
Try harder.
各位女士先生 美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States:
艾希顿总统
President Henry Ashton.
真棒的日子 我简单说几句话
A wonderful day. Some words now.
欢迎
Welcome.
今天真是太棒了
This is a wondrous day.
在今天 我们创造历史
Today, we make history.
(“全球领袖齐聚反恐高峰会”)
他根本不像我 -总统先生
He doesn't even look like me. -Senor Presidente...
欧盟各国代表
...fellow members of the European Union...
艾希顿总统
...President Ashton...
全世界的公民们
...and citizens of the world...
我很荣幸邀请各位 来到我们的城市
...it is with great pleasure that I invite you all to our humble city.
那是汤玛斯吗
Is that Thomas?
是的
Yes, sir.
我以为他还在停役之中
I thought he was still inactive.
本来是的
He was.
他归队了 怎么没来保护我
Well, if he's back, why isn't he with me?
我们还不确定他的状况
We weren't sure if he was ready.
你派他去了那里 -总要有人推销替身
You sent him out there. -We need someone to sell the double.
推销 他帮我挡过子弹
Sell? He took a bullet for me, Phil.
你看看他
And look at him.
从那之后 他就一直不断自责
He hasn't stopped punishing himself since.
我跟你一样喜欢他
I liked him every bit as much as you did.
但也得确认他的能耐之后再说
But we needed to know we could count on him again.
所以你把他扔出去看他的能耐
So you threw him out there to see if he could?
我们现在都这样对待朋友了
That's how we treat our friends now?
因此
Therefore...
我献出我的城市 我的诚心和希望
...I offer you my city, my heart and my hope.
这高峰会可说是他任期内的关键时刻
This summit could very well be the defining moment of his presidency.
老天
Jesus!
总统似乎中枪了
The president appears to have been shot.
我听到两声枪响 总统倒下了
I heard two shots, and the president fell.
立刻联♥系♥参谋长
Get the Joint Chiefs on the line now.
将军 你看到了
Admiral Houston, it's McCullough. Have you seen the situation?
总统很安全
The president is secure.
抬他出去
Get him out of here!
要多久才能升空
How long do we have to get the birds in the air?
你准备行动了
So you're ready to strike now?
(“快报 总统遇袭”)
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统
Sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
军方已锁定目标 正等您下令
The Chiefs have a satellite lock on their village. They're ready.
总统
Sir?
怎么了
Ted?
军方正在待命行动 -马上行动
There's an issue of when we can go. -We go now.
你不能下令 你被暗♥杀♥了
You can't give the order. You've been shot.
行动 就等于昭告天下你没到场
We go now, we risk telling the world that you weren't there.
我们是没到场
We weren't there, Ted.
让副总统下令
Get the vice president to do it.
不行 不能用那一招
No, we are not going near the 25th Amendment.
叫瑞克设法说明我中枪了 不过没有大碍
Tell Rick to work up a story I was shot, but I'm okay.
那行不通的
That's not gonna fly.
在医院露面也行 我们得设法
If we have to go to some hospital and put on a show, we do it.
我们得谈谈 -我谈够了
We have to talk... -I'm done talking!
天哪
Christ!
我们必须行动 要攻击
Sir, we gotta go now. We have to attack.
总统
Sir?
卡维 查清楚下面是怎么回事
Cavic, find out what's going on down there.
总统先生 请远离窗边
Mr. President, please step away from the glass.
卡维呼叫中心 -总统先生
Cavic to Control. -Mr. President.
叫他们撤退
Tell them to stand down.
总统 我们得有所反应
Sir, we have to respond!
轰炸摩洛哥只会瓦解高峰会
Bombing a camp in Morocco will blow this summit out of the water.
这正是幕后主使者的希望
That is what the people behind this want me to do.
总统先生 我们要强力回应
Mr. President, we have to act strong.
不 我们应该要坚强
No, we have to be strong.
他们警告我们 是要我们回应
They sent us a warning because they want us to react.
他们知道我们的脚本
They know our playbook.
他们赌我们会照例展开反击
They're banking on us doing what we always do. We will hit back.
全世界现在都同情我们
We have the world's sympathy right now.
让我们完成来此的使命吧
Let's honor that. Let's finish what we came here to do.
好 知道了
电影精选列表