Horrific scenes of ancient battles past.
你怎么会知道?
How do you know me?
- 威肯 - 安娜
- Velkan. - Anna.
别救我 住手
No. Don't unstrap me.
别这么做 住手
No, you must not! No! Stop!
住手 我要救你出去
Stop it. I'm getting you out of here.
威肯 没关系 我带你回家
Velkan, it's all right. I'm taking you home.
你要我唤起你的记忆?
So would you like me to refresh your memory a little?
说出你干过的坏事?
A few details from your sordid past.
改天再聊吧!
Perhaps that is a conversation for another time.
让我重新自我介绍
Allow me to reintroduce myself.
我是范斯劳德古拉伯爵
I am Count Vladislaus Dragulia.
1422年出生
Born 1422.
1462年遇害
Murdered 1462.
救命啊!救救我
Help me!
咱们待太久了
I think we've overstayed our welcome.
- 找到小孩了吗? - 还没
- Have you found the children? - Not yet.
- 怎么回事? - 他们挂掉了
- What happened? - They just died.
我该怎么报答你?
How can I ever repay you?
不行啦!你是和尚耶
But you can't do that. You are a monk.
其实我只是修道士
Well, actually I'm just a friar.
对不起 我们尽了全力
I am sorry, master. We try and we try...
但只有法兰肯斯坦博士才有办法
but I fear we are not so smart as Dr. Frankenstein.
没错
Truly.
看来他把复活之钥带进棺材
It would appear the good doctor took the key to life to his grave.
找到他们
Hunt them down.
把他们杀了
Kill them both.
银桩? 十字架?
A silver stake? A crucifix?
你以为我们没试过吗?
What, did you think we haven't tried everything before?
我们无所不用其极
We've shot him, stabbed him, clubbed him...
但是连圣水…
sprayed him with holy water, staked him through the heart...
都杀不了他
and still he lives! Do you understand?
没人知道该怎么杀他
No one knows how to kill Dracula.
你早说嘛!
Well, I could have used that information a little earlier.
别这样看我
Don't give me that look.
你说的对 对不起
You were right. I'm sorry.
他不是我哥哥了
He's not my brother anymore.
你有家人吗?
Do you have any family, Mr. Van Helsing?
不晓得 我也想知道
Not sure. I hope to find out someday.
这就是我的动力
That's what keeps me going.
- 这才是你的动力 - 苦艾酒 很烈哦!
- Here's to what keeps you going. - Absinthe. Strong stuff.
别碰到舌头 否则的话…
Don't let it touch your tongue. It'll knock you on your--
吸血鬼
Vampire.
吸血鬼!
Vampires!
我记起来了
Now I remember.
就算拥有一颗纯洁虔诚的心
"Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers by night
每逢月圆之夜
"May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
也可能变成一个狼人
"And the moon is shining bright
或是在日落后吸食人血
"Or crave another's blood when the sun goes down
振翅而飞
"And his body takes to flight"
下面有怪物
There's something down here.
他会吃人
And it's carnivorous.
他看起来是人类
Whatever it is, it appears to be human.
他穿17号♥鞋 重16♥4♥公斤
I'd say he's a size 17. Around 360 pounds.
高270公分
8.5 to 9 feet tall.
右脚有点跛 有三颗铜牙
He has a bad gimp in his right leg and three copper teeth.
你怎么知道?
How do you know he has copper teeth?
他就在你后面 快闪
Because he's standing right behind you. Move!
天啊!科学怪人
Oh, my God! The Frankenstein monster!
我才不是怪物
Monster? Who's the monster here?
我又没做坏事
I have done nothing wrong...
你们却想置我于死地
and yet you and your kind all wish me dead!
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想活
To exist.
住手!
Don't!
- 一定要毙了他 - 等等
- We must kill it. - Wait.
如果你们不想害死人类
If you value your lives and the lives of your kind...
- 最好把我给杀了 - 不
- you will kill me. - No.
德古拉一直想找我
If Dracula finds me....
我是起死回生的关键
I am the key to my father's machine.
我是生命之钥
The key to life.
我能让吸血鬼后裔活过来
Life for Dracula's children.
他昨晚让他们活过来
He already awakened them last night.
两个
Two.
那只是一个吸血鬼新娘…
And those were from only one bride.
一胎生出来的孩子
From one single birthing.
上次他们也不能存活
And they died as they did the last time he tried.
只有我能让他们获得永生
Only with me can he give them lasting life.
还有更多吗?
There are more? More of those things?
成千…
Thousands.
上万
Thousands more.
- 不要 - 你也听到他的话
- No. - You heard what he said.
消灭邪恶是我的使命和责任
My life, my job is to vanquish evil.
我的直觉很灵
I can sense evil.
邪恶力量造出…
This thing, man, whatever it is...
这个科学怪人
evil may have created it, may have left its mark on it.
他本身却不邪恶 我不能杀他
But evil does not rule it, so I cannot kill it.
- 我可以 - 休想
- I can. - Not while I'm here.
你家人一直想消灭德古拉
Your family has spent 400 years trying to kill Dracula.
也许他能帮忙
Maybe this poor creature can help us find a way.
糟了 我们被发现了
Oh, my God. He's seen us.
他们一定会找到他
Now they'll come for him.
只凭我们两个人阻止不了他们
Neither you nor l will be able to stop them.
我只要带他到罗马就安全
If I can get him to Rome, we can protect him there.
那幅画活过来…
And then the painting came alive...
怪兽自相残杀
and the two creatures attacked each other.
- 这代表什么? - 不知道
- What does it mean? - I don't know.
卡尔 别盯着他看
Listen, Carl, whatever you do, don't stare at him.
我在盯着他看
I'm staring at him.
他是一个人吗?
Is that a man?
他是七个人拼凑出来的
Actually, seven men. Parts, anyway.
我被他们抓到…
By exposing me, you have condemned me!
人类就会灭亡
Me and all of humanity!
德兰斯斐尼亚骏马…
Nothing is faster than Transylvanian horses.
比狼人更快
Not even a werewolf.
碰到别的怪物就没辙
Anything else, you're on your own.
- 让我走 - 你要走去哪儿?
- Let me go. - Where are you going to go?
照照镜子吧!
I don't know if you've seen a mirror lately...
你很显眼耶
but you kind of stick out in a crowd.
德兰斯斐尼亚
喀尔巴阡山脉
布达佩斯
不能让科学怪人丧命
We must not let the creature be destroyed!
快去救科学怪人
Save him! Save the monster!
银桩!
Stakes!
不!
No!
卡尔
Carl
我的老天
Oh, my God.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing out here?
别放手!
Don't let go!
我能帮忙!
I can help!
你不会杀我?
You won't kill me?
你得赶快放开我
Only if you don't hurry!
快跳
Jump!
安娜
Anna...
原谅我
forgive me.
我们会再相见
I will see you again.
你杀了他
You killed him.
所以我才是杀人狂
Now you know why they call me murderer.
天啊!
Oh, my God.
你被咬了
You've been bitten.
你害主人伤透脑筋
So much trouble to my master. So much trouble.