They gave their lives.
我们不能让他们下地狱
We cannot let them slip into purgatory.
所以你才派我下地狱
So you're sending me into hell.
可以这么说
In a manner.
维拉瑞斯四百年前留下这卷轴
Valerious the Elder left this here 400 years ago.
不知道用途
We don't know its purpose...
但一定很重要
but he would not have left it lightly.
拉丁文的意思是…
The Latin inscription translates as:
以天父之命打开此门
"ln the name of God, open this door."
上面有徽章
There is an insignia.
没错 跟你的戒指一样
Yes, it matches your ring.
你会在那儿解开你的身世之谜
I think that in Transylvania you may find the answer you seek.
快点、快点
Faster, please. Faster!
就快好了
Getting there.
- 卡尔 - 你来了
- Carl! - There you are.
你有没有活捉变身怪医? 还是你杀了他?
Did you bring Mr. Hyde back, or did you kill him?
你杀了他 难怪他们会不爽
You killed him, didn't you? That's why they get so annoyed.
他们可没叫你带一具尸体回来
When they ask you to bring someone back, they don't mean as a corpse.
你也心情不好
All right, you're in a mood. Come on.
我有东西保证能让你开心
I have some things that'll put the bit back in your mouth.
要铸剑还不简单
Any idiot can make a sword.
抱歉 神父
Sorry, Father.
- 来吧 卡尔 - 拿去
- Come along, Carl. - Here, take this:
大蒜、圣水…
Rings of garlic, holy water...
银桩、镇邪十字架
silver stake, crucifix.
这么炫的武器我也要
Why can't I have one of those?
你没杀过吸血鬼 对吧?
You've never gone after vampires before now, have you?
吸血鬼跟其它妖魔鬼怪一样
Vampires, gargoyles, warlocks, they're all the same.
- 全都该死 - 不 他们不一样
- Best when cooked well. - No, they're not all the same.
吸血鬼跟恶鬼不同 连我阿嬷都杀得了恶鬼
A vampire is nothing like a warlock. My granny could kill a warlock.
你连大门都不出
Carl, you've never even been out of the abbey.
- 你怎么知道吸血鬼的事? - 我博学多闻呀!
- How do you know about vampires? - I read.
这是新玩意
Here's something new.
硝酸甘油
Glycerin 48.
抱歉
Sorry!
你有毛病吗?
What in Allah's name is wrong with you?
他们都嫉妒我
The air around here is thick with envy.
这是我的新发明 瓦斯推动的…
This is my latest invention. It's gas-propelled.
超强除魔火箭弓
Capable of catapulting arrows in rapid succession at tremendous velocity.
只要扣下扳机就行
Just pull the trigger and hold on.
听说德兰斯斐尼亚群魔乱舞
I've heard the stories from Transylvania.
你需要这个 这是天才的精心杰作
Trust me, you'll need this. A work of certifiable genius.
- 你真会自卖♥♥自夸 - 不是我自夸哟!
- lf you don't say so yourself. - No, I did say so myself.
我是真的多才多艺
I'm a veritable cornucopia of talent.
这也是你发明的?
Did you invent this?
这玩意我研究了十二年
I've been working on that for 12 years.
维苏威火山的熔浆
It's compressed magma from Mt. Vesuvius...
和来自戈壁沙漠的纯碱
with pure alkaline from the Gobi Desert.
- 独一无二 - 拿来干嘛?
- It's one of a kind. - What's it for?
不晓得 不过一定会派上用场
I don't know, but I'm sure it'll come in handy.
你研究了十二年都还没搞懂?
Twelve years, and you don't know what it does?
我只是不知道它的用途
I didn't say that. I said I didn't know what it's for.
它能制♥造♥…
What it does is to create a light source...
跟太阳一样强的光亮
equal to the intensity of the sun.
用来做什么?
This will come in handy how?
不晓得 把敌人的眼睛闪瞎
I don't know. You can blind your enemies.
或是烤BBQ
Charbroil a herd of charging wildebeest.
你自己动动脑筋嘛!
Use your imagination.
我不用动脑筋 你要跟我来
No, I'm gonna use yours. That's why you're coming with me.
- 我才不干咧! - 你骂了脏话
- Holy hell be damned I am! - You cursed.
骂得很烂
Not very well,
你是和尚 不该骂脏话
but you're a monk. You shouldn't curse at all.
我只是修道士 爱骂就骂
Actually, I'm still just a friar. I can curse all I want...
该死!
damn it!
主教命令你帮助我
The Cardinal has ordered you to keep me alive.
- 活得越久越好 - 我不搞这一套啦!
- For as long as possible. - But I'm not a field man.
范海辛
Van Helsing
我真的不想去德兰斯斐尼亚
I don't want to go to Transylvania.
来吧!
Come on.
德古拉派你来一定有原因
Dracula unleashed you for a reason.
快把我拉上去
Pull me up!
卡住了!
It's stuck!
- 不 安娜 它会吃了你 - 我哥哥有危险
- No, Anna, it will kill you! - That's my brother out there.
把绳子切断
Cut the rope! Cut it now!
威肯!
Velkan!
快去拿我的枪
My gun! Find my gun!
快去 一定要用银弹
Find Velkan's gun. It has to be the silver bullets.
安娜!快点!
Anna, hurry!
让开!
Move.
安娜!小心!
Anna, look out!
快跑!
Run!
威肯
Velkan.
神啊!
God...
请帮助我们
help us.
- 你到底还记得些什么? - 卡尔 我现在不想谈
- So, what do you remember? - Not now, Carl.
你一定记得些什么
There must be something.
我记得在马萨达对抗过罗马大军
I remember fighting the Romans at Masada.
- 那是千年前的事! - 是你要问的
- That was in 73 A.D. - You asked.
我们来这里做什么?
What are we doing here?
干嘛非得杀死吸血鬼德古拉?
Why is it so important to kill this Dracula, anyway?
- 因为他是恶魔之子 - 除此之外呢?
- Because he's the son of the Devil. - I mean, besides that.
杀了他 他的徒子徒孙也会死
If we kill him, anything bitten or created by him will also die.
还有咧?
I mean, besides that.
欢迎来到德兰斯斐尼亚
Welcome to Transylvania.
- 你总是这么顾人怨吗? - 差不多
- ls it always like this? - Pretty much.
你们 转过来
You, turn around.
- 给我看看 - 为什么?
- Let me see your faces. - Why?
我们不信任陌生人
Because we don't trust strangers.
陌生人不受欢迎
Strangers don't last long here.
长170公分 宽70公分
5'7" by 2'3".
两位 交出武器
Gentlemen, you will now be disarmed.
试试看
You can try.
你敢不听我的话?
You refuse to obey our laws?
- 我谁都不甩 - 好吧!
- The laws of men mean little to me. - Fine.
杀了他们
Kill them.
- 我是来帮你的 - 我不需要帮忙
- I'm here to help you. - I don't need any help.
真的吗?
Really?
快进去!
Everybody inside!
快把小孩子藏起来!
Hide the children!
留下来
Stay here.
你才留下来 她们想杀我
You stay here. They're trying to kill me.
- 蜜西卡 杀了陌生人 - 我很乐意
- Marishka, kill the stranger. - Love to.
快跑!
Run!
卡尔 十字弓没有用
Carl, it's not working.
瞄准她们的心脏
Try aiming at their hearts.
她们怕太阳
It's the sun.
范海辛?
Van Helsing.
你想飞吗?
Do you like to fly, Anna?
哈罗 安娜
Hello, Anna.
你好吗? 艾莉拉
Nice to see you, too, Aleera.
我上辈子欠你一命吗?
Did I do something to you in a past life?
少装蒜
Don't play coy with me, Princess.
其实你想什么我很清楚
I know what lurks in your lusting heart.
你自己要小心点
I hope you have a heart, Aleera...
有一天我会杀了你
because someday I'm going to drive a stake through it.
这玩意很有用
This should do the trick.
圣水
Holy water!
别浪费时间 干掉他
Stop your teasing, Marishka, and finish him.
杀了他有点可惜
Too bad. So sad.
教堂圣水
The church!
三十岁