Thirty years old.
年纪正好
Perfectly aged.
亲爱的安娜
Hello, Anna, my dear.
维拉瑞斯家族最后成员
The last of the Valerious.
我要狂吸她的鲜血
I can feel fresh blood rushing through her veins.
她来了
Here she comes!
我要吸第一口
I want first bite.
- 他杀死吸血鬼新娘 - 他杀死蜜西卡
- He killed a bride! - He killed Marishka!
你杀了蜜西卡!
You killed Marishka!
- 你杀了吸血鬼! - 这样不好吗?
- You killed a vampire! - But isn't that a good thing?
吸血鬼不得已才吸人血
Vampires only kill what they need to survive.
一个月最多杀一、两人
One or two people a month.
现在他们会大开杀戒
Now they will kill for revenge.
- 你粉受欢迎耶 - 我是万人迷
- Are you always this popular? - Pretty much.
你的墓碑上要刻什么名字?
So what name, my good sir, do I carve on your gravestone?
他叫范海辛
His name is Van Helsing.
你真是臭名远播
Your reputation precedes you.
下次跟紧点 你死了就没用
Next time stay close. You're no good to me dead.
你挺带种的嘛!
Well, I'll say this for you. You've got courage.
他是百年来擒杀吸血鬼第一人
He's the first one to kill a vampire in over 100 years.
绝对有资格喝一杯
I'd say that's earned him a drink.
蜜西卡
Marishka!
他们怎么不饶过我们?
Why can't they just leave us alone?
我们从不滥杀无辜
We never kill more than our fill and less than our share.
他们办得到吗?
Can they say the same?
我叫你们…
Did I not stress how important it was...
干掉魏氏家族
to be finished with Anna Valerious...
我们就快实现梦想了
before she destroys what we are trying to create?
- 蜜西卡死了 - 主人
- We lost Marishka. - Master.
亲爱的 别担心
There, there, my darlings. Do not worry.
- 我会找另一个新娘 - 什么?
- I shall find another bride. - What?
- 你嫌弃我们吗? - 你好没良心哦!
- Do we mean so little to you? - Have you no heart?
我没有良心 也没有爱
No, I have no heart! I feel no love!
没有恐惧
Nor fear...
没有喜悦
nor joy...
更没有悲伤
nor sorrow!
我也没有感觉
I am hollow.
但是我有不死之身
And I will live forever.
- 主人 - 其实没这么糟
- My Lord. - lt is not so bad.
我与全世界为敌
I am at war with the world...
还有世上的每种生物
and every living soul in it.
大战即将展开
But soon the final battle will begin.
我要摸清敌人的底细
I must go and find out who our new visitor is.
咱们要吸他的血当餐前酒
You will have to make a little aperitif out of him.
我不能让他坏了我们的大事
We are much too close to success to be interrupted now.
- 不 - 上次的实验失败
- No! - The last experiment was a failure!
求求你别再尝试
Please, say you will not try again.
我无法承受再失败的痛苦
My heart could not bear the sorrow if we fail again.
过来
Come.
别害怕
Do not fear me.
世人都畏惧我
Everybody else fears me.
我的新娘不必怕我
Not my brides.
伊果
lgor.
是 主人
Yes, master.
你为何虐待这可怜虫?
Why do you torment that thing so?
人性本恶呀!
It's what I do.
你要记住 己所不欲…
Remember, lgor, "Do unto others...."
必施于人
Before they do unto me, master.
回去吧!
Now go, all of you!
全都给我去法兰肯斯坦堡
To Castle Frankenstein!
对 我们再试一次
Yes, we will try again.
- 你们是怎么来的? - 走海路
- So, how did you get here? - We came by sea.
- 真的?海路? - 是的
- Really? The sea? - Well, yes.
- 亚得里亚海? - 吸血鬼住在哪里?
- The Adriatic Sea? - Where do I find Dracula?
四世纪前他住在这儿
He used to live in this very house four centuries ago.
现在没人知道他的巢穴
No one knows where he lives now.
我父亲总是盯着那幅画…
Father would stare at that painting for hours...
找答案
Iooking for Dracula's lair.
- 你为什么要来? - 我能帮助你
- So that's why you've come? - I can help you.
- 谁也帮不了我 - 我可以试试
- No one can help me. - I can try.
我全家都死光光了
You can die trying. All of my family has.
- 我能保护自己 - 才怪
- I can handle this myself. - So I noticed.
这次吸血鬼在白天出击
The vampires attacked in daylight. They never do that.
我没有准备 下次不会了
I was unprepared. It won't happen again.
他们为什么白天出击?
So why did they attack in daylight?
好让我措手不及
Clearly they wanted to catch me off guard.
他们想除掉我全家
They seem almost desperate to finish off my family.
- 为什么要在现在? - 你很爱问耶
- Why is that? Why now? - You ask a lot of questions.
我通常只会问…
Usually I ask only two:
对手是谁? 怎么杀他?
What are we dealing with? How do I kill it?
父亲终其一生在寻找答案
My father spent most of his life looking for answers year after year.
他翻遍了高塔的文献
Tearing through the tower, combing through the family archives.
- 卡尔 从高塔找起 - 好的
- Carl, the tower. Start there. - Right.
你不能比吸血鬼先死
The only way to save your family is to stay alive till Dracula's killed.
除了我谁能杀他? 除了我谁有这勇气?
And who will kill him if not me? Who will show courage if not me?
你一个人势单力薄
Go alone and you'll be outmanned and outpositioned.
晚上也看不到他
And you can't see in the dark.
我们明天一早再猎杀他
In the morning, we will hunt him...
一起行动
but we'll do it together.
有人说你是杀人狂
Some say you're a murderer, Mr. Van Helsing.
有人说你是圣人 你到底是什么?
Others say you're a holy man. Which is it?
都是吧!
It's a bit of both, I think.
- 我答应请你喝一杯 - 没错
- I promised you a drink. - Yes, you did.
酒吧在那儿 请自便
The bar is down the hall. Help yourself.
失陪了 我要去杀吸血鬼
As for me, I'm going to finish this once and for all.
你不该单独背负这重担
Sorry you've to carry this burden alone.
这是我一个人的责任
On the contrary, I would wish for it no other way.
我为你父兄的死感到遗憾
I'm sorry about your father and brother.
我会再见到他们
I will see them again.
我们对死很看得开
We Transylvanians always look on the brighter side of death.
- 你不怕死 - 对 你只是看不透
- There's a brighter side of death? - Yes. It's just harder to see.
很对不起
I'm sorry about that, too.
该死的范海辛
Van Helsing!
范海辛?
Van Helsing?
- 威肯? - 安娜
- Velkan? - Anna.
老天 你还活着
Oh, my God, you're alive.
我的时间不多
No. Anna, I only have a moment.
- 刚才有一只狼… - 别管了
- But there's a werewolf-- - Listen to me!
我知道德古拉的秘密…
I know Dracula's secret. He has a....
- 威肯? - 求求你
- Velkan? - Please.
不!
No!
快跑
Run, Anna.
安娜
Anna!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
怎么会有狗臭味?
Why does it smell like wet dog in here?
狼人!
Werewolf!
没错 你需要银弹
Right. You'll be needing silver bullets, then.
好样的
Well done.
谁在猎捕谁呀?
Who's hunting whom?
夜色真美 我睡这具棺材太窄了
Nice night. This is a bit tight for me.
你睡正好
But for you it's a perfect fit.
真巧
What a coincidence.
你没被狼人吃掉
I see the wolf man hasn't killed you yet.
他很想
Don't worry, he's getting to it.
- 你好像不怕他 - 我对他不造成威胁
- You don't seem bothered. - I'm no threat to him.
我负责替他收拾残局
I'm just the one who cleans up after him...
你了吗?
if you get my meaning.
这么晚还在挖坟?
Little late to be digging graves, isn't it?
坟墓永远挖不完
Never too late to dig graves.
谁晓得几时又会死人
You never know when you'll need a fresh one.
抱歉 本性难移