had...
任何亲戚或者亲近的人了
no relatives or close relationships.
你是最亲近的了
You're the closest.
不 你现在是我认识的唯一一个人了
No, you're the only relationship I have now.
搞得我蛮大的压力的 医生
That's a lot of pressure on me, Doc.
别担心 麦克斯
No, don't worry, Max.
你不需要拜访我
You don't have to visit and make nice.
我喜欢独处
I like being alone.
我该如何感谢你?
How do I thank you?
努力活下去
Try staying alive.
我们中没有多少人剩下了
There aren't many of us left.
我答应你
I'll do that.
你忘记什么了吗?
Did you forget something?
邪恶的东西来了
Something wicked this way comes.
你相信一见钟情吗 麦克斯?
Do you believe in love at first sight, Max?
你相信吗?
Well, do you, punk?
你能像童话故事里的那样对我说这句话吗?
Would you say it like it in the fairy tales?
你愿意成为我的骑士吗?
Would you be my knight in shining armor?
锤击时间
Hammer Time.
麦克斯?
Max?
麦克斯?
Max?
莎拉?
Sara?
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯 给我解绑
Max, untie me!
今天是我们重获主♥权♥的第一天
Today is the first day of the rest of our days
因为我们回来了
for we are coming back
从遗忘的边缘
from the brink of oblivion
我们的敌人正在逃窜
and we have the enemy on the run.
水
Water.
这是我们富饶的地球赠予的最简单而最神圣的礼物
The most simple and blessed example of our earth's abundance
水扭转了我们的局势
is leading the way.
为了躲避僵尸的追杀
The oceanic coasts are tremendously overwhelmed
现在大洋海岸都被人挤爆了
with the flow of our people.
所以请大家
So please,
选择其他的水源
choose more simple H2O source
可以选择
to go to.
一条小溪
A stream,
一条河
a river,
或者一个池塘
or a pond.
这些都会奏效
Will do nicely.
我想这是人类新的开始 世界新秩序的建立
It is a new beginning and a new order, I guess.
不知道在下一次诺亚方舟之前我们又有多久时间
We do not know how long it will be before we ride our ship.
听众朋友们 虽然我们能够清楚预见未来
Before the foreseeable future, folks,
但当下我们又回到了物物交换时代
we have returned to the bartering system.
在这个时代里
And once more,
金子和银子再一次成为了王道
gold and silver are kings.
你听到了吗 麦克斯 金子就是王道
You heard that Max? Gold as king.
赶紧去买♥♥金子啊
Now all we have to do is buy some gold.
莎拉 我有点东西要给你看
Sara, I need to show you something.
什么?
You need to show me what?
我的妈呀
Holy shit!
电影精选列表